blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:22:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Just for Soviet defectors or can we all try this?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just for Soviet defectors or can we all try this?  (Read 2104 times)
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

But right, but but, I happened to open a letter for my neighbour from these TV dudes which stated in no uncertain terms he needed to get a TV license if he had a TV as no license was registered for his house.  Nothing about having one and watching it.  If you could own a TV and just claim you don't watch it when they come a snoopin' no one would pay for them.  Or does everyone not pay for them?

they've got antenna's and lasers and satellites and shit that tells them if you're using one

Nah, they just put their hand next to the screen. If it's warm you get fined.

Have it linked to an xbox, ps3 or wii and thats why the screen is warm .

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 11:50:59 PM »

An Enforcement Officer knocked on the door of a suspected evader and asked if he had a TV, to which the owner said he did not.

The officer then asked, ""Well then, why have you got a satellite dish on the outside of your house?""

The man looked down and said with a grin, ""I have two pints of milk on my doorstep, son, but I don't have a cow in the garden!""
dousche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 02:29:41 AM »

But right, but but, I happened to open a letter for my neighbour from these TV dudes which stated in no uncertain terms he needed to get a TV license if he had a TV as no license was registered for his house.  Nothing about having one and watching it.  If you could own a TV and just claim you don't watch it when they come a snoopin' no one would pay for them.  Or does everyone not pay for them?

small print defo says about the tv being hooked up and stuff
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: