blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:04:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Derren Brown will attempt to predict the lottery results
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Derren Brown will attempt to predict the lottery results  (Read 29182 times)
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 10, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »

But between those things happening 6 balls are drawn and he doesn't move or say a thing. Enough time for somebody to organise the balls while they are cut to the pre-recorded part and then when the bonus is drawn they go back to live and the balls have been sorted out. He writes them down and walks over. It'd have to be practised alot (but he said it's taken him a year) but it is not impossible.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: September 10, 2009, 10:42:52 AM »

Looking like it was done with a split-screen - as the balls are being drawn, only the right hand side of the screen is live, the side with the balls on is a pre-record, and someone puts the correct balls in, with the images being merged back just before Derren walks across to the balls.

Seems someone didn't put the left-most ball back in exactly the right place.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 10, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

its all a gimmick as is most of his tricks.,.,.,

the show after the gathering is a load of bollox.,.,he gets audience mebers to write down predictions and this is easy.,.,in the wings are people with telescopic camers etc.,.,the read what the people write.,.,they then by ear piece tells someone in the audience what they are and they give the signs to him what was written.,.,why was the big wipe board not out infrontal view for everyone to see.,.,its all gimmicks and shills.,.,he is a fake..,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 10, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

the show after the gathering is a load of bollox.,.,he gets audience mebers to write down predictions and this is easy.,.,in the wings are people with telescopic camers etc.,.,the read what the people write.,.,they then by ear piece tells someone in the audience what they are and they give the signs to him what was written.,.,why was the big wipe board not out infrontal view for everyone to see.,.,its all gimmicks and shills.,.,he is a fake..,

I reckon he could swim round Cyprus in 2 days. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2009, 10:58:49 AM »

how is it fake? what is he trying to pretend to do? he is influencing what people do, think and say. Nothing more, nothing less.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: September 10, 2009, 11:20:28 AM »

What, he's a fake illusionist?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

But between those things happening 6 balls are drawn and he doesn't move or say a thing. Enough time for somebody to organise the balls while they are cut to the pre-recorded part and then when the bonus is drawn they go back to live and the balls have been sorted out. He writes them down and walks over. It'd have to be practised alot (but he said it's taken him a year) but it is not impossible.

Possibly yes, so just while the balls are drawn, about 45 secs i suppose

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: September 10, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

He is revealing all on friday, so the chances of it being any sort of split screen/writing on the balls as they are revealed jobby is very slim, because anyone with access to state of the art TV equipment could do that, even Paul Daniels. I have no idea how he did it, but having watched just about everything he has done, i doubt he has resorted to blatant camera trickery (now sneakier camera trickery perhaps)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 10, 2009, 11:32:28 AM »

What, he's a fake illusionist?

Lol, there's the irony, & the clue......

I heard some peeps actually think he DID "predict" it! OMG......Daily Mail readers, I guess.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2009, 11:33:09 AM »

a fake what?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »

a fake what?

straight bloke?
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2009, 04:44:18 PM »

What's the machine sitting behind the balls?  Probably irrelevant but it's jumping out at me.........
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 10, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

What's the machine sitting behind the balls?  Probably irrelevant but it's jumping out at me.........

Its called a Man
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 10, 2009, 04:50:40 PM »

How has nobody mentioned that it's a rollover yet ?

Sandy
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 10, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »

it's a rollover, apparently.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: