blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  FFS!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FFS!  (Read 8794 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »

I take it you've never visited the Democratic Republic of da Congo, Red?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 01:23:14 PM »

Well my point wasn't so much about the country, but rather the nanny state mentality and the erosion of our civil liberties.

The older I get, the better I was.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »

LoL Ok

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 01:25:36 PM »

Well my point wasn't so much about the country but rather the nanny state mentality and the erosion of our civil liberties.

LOL OK
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:27:40 PM by bolt pp » Logged
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 01:28:46 PM »

Well my point wasn't so much about the country but rather the nanny state mentality and the erosion of our civil liberties.

LOL OK

v v good i laughed hard

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
barhell

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

LOL OK

v v good i laughed hard
OK LOL

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

The world has gone mad. Soon you will need a permit to have a crap.

You daren't say hello to a child in the street as it is. No wonder they grow up with no social skills.

Is this the "Freedom" that so many died for?

Fucking politicians are ruining the best country in the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8253099.stm

Too much swearing? LOL Okeleydokeley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 05:35:44 PM »

You daren't say hello to a child in the street as it is. No wonder they grow up with no social skills.

with Emily started nursery two weeks ago, id say this was a very good idea to impose this law.

Id feel much better if people were screened before having anything to do with Emily at Nursery/School/feild trips etc.

TBH id probably still not let her go on any trips unless I was one of the parents involved on the trip.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »

with Emily started nursery two weeks ago, id say this was a very good idea to impose this law.

Id feel much better if people were screened before having anything to do with Emily at Nursery/School/feild trips etc.

TBH id probably still not let her go on any trips unless I was one of the parents involved on the trip.

You'd feel much better but your fear is completely irrational. The odds of an unknown molesting your kid are much slimmer than someone in your family or circle of friends doing it.

It's a ridic idea, it will cost tonnes of money and it will only allow the Daily Mail readers to blame the govt if someone slips through the net and does molest a kid. "WHY WASN'T HE CAUGHT??"

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

You'd feel much better but your fear is completely irrational. The odds of an unknown molesting your kid are much slimmer than someone in your family or circle of friends doing it.

It's a ridic idea, it will cost tonnes of money and it will only allow the Daily Mail readers to blame the govt if someone slips through the net and does molest a kid. "WHY WASN'T HE CAUGHT??"

If it stops one Peado getting to a kid its a good idea......anything to do with keeping them away from Kids is a step in the right direction.

Perhaps if this was introduced years ago MikkyT wouldn't have been able to get access to his Step Daughter and Step Son!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

If it stops one Peado getting to a kid its a good idea......anything to do with keeping them away from Kids is a step in the right direction.

Perhaps if this was introduced years ago MikkyT wouldn't have been able to get access to his Step Daughter and Step Son!

I understand the sentiment but, as with anything, we should be asking ourselves if it really is worth it.

This will create chaos for the screening agencies, they will have a massive backlog within no-time which is likely to lead to more people slipping through the net who would now probably be cuaght.
All the clubs, schools etc. that will have to cancel outings because they simply can't find enough screened volunteers (because of the backlog, not because of a massive increase in peadophiles).
The cost will be massive as well and, as I said before, it's not likely to be very effective as it doesn't stop a family member or friend of the family abusing someone...this is aimed at strangers.

MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »

I think it is a bad idea I don't think it will potect children one bit. If someone has the intent to harm a child
they will always find a victim. The " If it stops one Peado getting to a kid its a good idea" is just a daft thing to post
Where do you draw the line?

Ban cars, Kiddies get runover, Stop sports to stop injuries. etc etc

I think all this is about making Money from good honest folk. I've  got 2 girls and to get on the list of "who's authorised to ferry them about" regardless of any goverment paperwork or permit i'll use my own judgement to decide.

So i'm with Reddog on this one  "Fucking politicians are ruining the best country in the world"

Regards

M

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

I think it is a bad idea I don't think it will potect children one bit. If someone has the intent to harm a child
they will always find a victim. The " If it stops one Peado getting to a kid its a good idea" is just a daft thing to post

I think all this is about making Money from good honest folk. I've  got 2 girls and to get on the list of "who's authorised to ferry them about" regardless of any goverment paperwork or permit i'll use my own judgement to decide.

So i'm with Reddog on this one  "Fucking politicians are ruining the best country in the world"

Regards

M

Yeah, ban cars ftw

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

Regards

M

Come back and say this again, when its your kids or your friends kids that get molested by someone this law could have stopped.

anything to do with child abuse is a step in the right direction!

The world (not just the best country in the world) is absolutely riddled with peado's these days, its sick!

Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »

LOL okay!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: