blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:37:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD 20/Twenty SATURDAY
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD 20/Twenty SATURDAY  (Read 95970 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »

check your pms kev Smiley

Checked and sorted, you are bought in for tomorrow.

Excellent, cheers Smiley See you tomorrow Smiley

[ ] bring Girgy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2009, 06:16:13 PM »

Can we get a chip count for Dean Morris please ?

trying the more traditional method of bokking Glenn?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »

Is Sir Donksalot really out 212th or is this another mistake? Norrrrrrrrrrr.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2009, 06:17:09 PM »

check your pms kev Smiley

Checked and sorted, you are bought in for tomorrow.

Excellent, cheers Smiley See you tomorrow Smiley

[ ] bring Girgy

Id do a better job than you!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2009, 06:17:36 PM »

Oh  man, I feel physically sick if he's out, never meant to bok Claire :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »

Girgy and Kev get a room

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »

great job kev must be murder on ure own will be playing next month keep good work up
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2009, 06:22:56 PM »

Girgy and Kev get a room

they're only quarreling coz the making up makes it worth it imo.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2009, 06:28:04 PM »

Ok guys  - sustained by a pot of DTD tea and a chicken and penne pasta and spinach dinner I am volunteering as Kevs helper for as long as I can last - I need chocolate so may have to resort to a pudding soon but in the meantime I'll get hunting for news.views, gossip and hands at the table.

Just looked outside and it's a wierd day - warmish but getting dusk like and inside it feels like a Sunday afternoon if you haven't been outside or opened the windows - all stuffy, murmers and chip riffles can be heard with the odd shout of 'seat open'. Half the field gone already - 155 left and it's not feeling frenetic - the room just feels like it had a grinding feeling at the moment - just going through the motions until the field pares down again.

1 application to the diplomatic corps refused as I upset a player after i laughed having heard she had been knocked out by Bookiebasher - not to her face but her bat hearing kicked in and I've had the first rant of the day with a pointy finger too....sigh ......  Roll Eyes  Kev must be rubbing off on me  - I've asked hm to stop but he can't help himself.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2009, 06:30:05 PM »

oooh good. pics of hot men please trace!

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2009, 06:30:13 PM »

update on jaimie heffernan pls if u have found him!!!

Have found him ... table 34 seat 7 ... will get a snap and count when the players return from the break.

Is this him ... if so he has just doubled up to 12k with KK

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

Ok guys  - sustained by a pot of DTD tea and a chicken and penne pasta and spinach dinner I am volunteering as Kevs helper for as long as I can last - I need chocolate so may have to resort to a pudding soon but in the meantime I'll get hunting for news.views, gossip and hands at the table.

Just looked outside and it's a wierd day - warmish but getting dusk like and inside it feels like a Sunday afternoon if you haven't been outside or opened the windows - all stuffy, murmers and chip riffles can be heard with the odd shout of 'seat open'. Half the field gone already - 155 left and it's not feeling frenetic - the room just feels like it had a grinding feeling at the moment - just going through the motions until the field pares down again.

1 application to the diplomatic corps refused as I upset a player after i laughed having heard she had been knocked out by Bookiebasher - not to her face but her bat hearing kicked in and I've had the first rant of the day with a pointy finger too....sigh ......  Roll Eyes  Kev must be rubbing off on me  - I've asked hm to stop but he can't help himself.

Can you start with a chip count of Mr Bartosz Przewiezlikowski please! Been asking since like 2.10pm!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »

Can you start with a chip count of Mr Bartosz Przewiezlikowski please! Been asking since like 2.10pm!!

He is out

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »

If that's Carla Goddard I wouldn't worry about it, she's absolutely terrible.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »

154   Farhad Mirfakhrai
155   Joel Beverley
156   Nishid Hindocha
157   Debbie Fox
158   Gareth Davies
159   Sandeep Gandhi
160   Joanna Payne