blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:16:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Punch bag machine in local.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Punch bag machine in local.  (Read 1730 times)
Biddy 62

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

Went to local Snooker club yesterday, could'nt believe it punch bag machine in corner. Bang bang fucking bang all afternoon. Is it me or is this asking for trouble?
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 06:07:26 PM »

Seems a bad idea for a snooker club, where people need to concentrate, mind you if they get annoyed with it they can kick the shit out of it I spose.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »

Theyre actually meant to reduce trouble to be honest. Not sure I buy it.

But apparently according to an associate of the Pieman they make a frickin fortune.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 06:15:34 PM »

Theyre actually meant to reduce trouble to be honest. Not sure I buy it.

every club and a lot of pubs in eastern europe has a couple and the number of fights I've ever seen in any of them in several years is still less than I see on any single night out in the uk

they're constantly in use, make an abs fortune and everyone who'd normally be up for a fight just takes it out on the machine. win win

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

My brother managed to break his wrist on one about 3 weeks ago. Smashing it repeatedly while very pished re-cracked a scaphoid bone that he'd done about 4 years ago going arse over tit off a motorbike. Didn't realise he'd broke it for 24hrs (alcohol wore off), then some junior doctor told him he'd sprained it, just as a consultant walked past, glanced at the x-ray and said "ah, broken in three places". Sigh.

But then he is a bit of an idiot, obv Smiley.

Just a warning though - punching them when you're pissed can hurt the next day 

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

yeah, my mate made a real mess of his hand following through and punching a wall. was pretty com to watch

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »

my mates love these things being soft as s***e I'm not so keen.  Obviously had to play along and my hand was killing the next day...sigh

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

I'm banned from the one in my local, I'm too hard apparently.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 07:58:49 PM »

These things are com. I don't really understand why those that use them don't just walk around with their cock out if they need this reassurance of being a man... then again, perhaps that option doesn't work for them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 08:05:35 PM by Rooky9 » Logged

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »

Anyone been to Boomerang in Magalluf?

The old woman policing the machine is pure class...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »

yeah went to magaluf in 2001, (18 YEAR OLD)  was brill in boomerangs, or i might be thinking of bananas (top of a hill)
I remember we went to a night called pirates and its still the best night out ive ever had in my life.

Back to OP, if i walk in a bar in the uk with my mates and a punch bag machine is in there, i just leave. The same people who go to these places to punch the bag are the same kind of animals that try to give u a clip if u accidentally knock into them, on a lads holiday tho, anything goes. God i miss lads holidays, went from 2000 - to 2006, now just cant get the numbers.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

I remember going to Yarmouth a year or two back..

They had one - not one that hangs down, but that is stood up.. I decided it would be a good idea to take a 12 foot run up and diving header it. I did this well, nailed the bag bit but flew threw it and hit a broken light on the stand directly behind it. Cut my head open and ended up on Yarmouth seafront laying down on floor having water poured over my head.

Oops. There is a video that was taken at the time, cant seem to find it though - it was a while ago so doubt I will.

HI HELEN!
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 01:28:15 AM »

I remember going to Yarmouth a year or two back..

They had one - not one that hangs down, but that is stood up.. I decided it would be a good idea to take a 12 foot run up and diving header it. I did this well, nailed the bag bit but flew threw it and hit a broken light on the stand directly behind it. Cut my head open and ended up on Yarmouth seafront laying down on floor having water poured over my head.

Oops. There is a video that was taken at the time, cant seem to find it though - it was a while ago so doubt I will.

this was mentioned the other day rooks and im sure someone said they still had the vid

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »

maybe they're trying to make money, crazy!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: