blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Greekstein's Legends of Poker
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greekstein's Legends of Poker  (Read 59216 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2013, 07:13:33 AM »

Agree with the claypole inclusion.

I do a fair bit of financial stuff with him, & he is as good as gold, & I don't have to worry, I know he'll treat me fairly, keep me informed, & pay me promptly. (Well I assume he would, if he ever won anything).

He had a rough ride in Vegas this year, having sold a big package, & bricked every event - until the WSOP Main, where he at last got a run going, & binked a very nice cash, which got us all out of it. I can't even begin to imagine what it must do to your head when you blank Tourney after Tourney on a package, but he kept at it, & got there in the end, shades of Chris Brammer last year. blonde has discussions about every aspect of poker, with the exception of the psychological side, what the game can do to our head, but Shaun passed the test that few others ever could. 

He's a mug punter though, a proper ice cream.

Top bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2013, 07:19:58 AM »

Yeh only good words from team Pleno.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2013, 09:32:24 AM »

More Frankie gold from last night....

During a verbal battle with Red-Dog inwhich they had both been slating each other for the past 15 minutes...

Frankie: Tom you is so thick, is it, that you not know what UTG means, is it!?

Tom: Well do you know what RHM means??

Frankie: What is it.......is it?

Tom: Red Head Man (reference to Frankie using his mrs hair dye to cover his greys, leaving him with a red scalp)

Frankie: cue fake dry laughter Aha ha ha ha.......Shut up mr 118 before i cut off that silly moustache and make you Mr one-one-seven! IS IT!!!!!

Was browsing this and quoted this . Still laughing with tears .
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »

Ben Roberts is the nicest man you could ever share a table with. He literally class just pours out of him.

He also has the nicest collection of jumpers you've ever seen, they look like they've been woven from the mane's of baby unicorns.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2013, 09:40:49 PM »

Despite being an old man with no hair, this guy is loved by the old and new school of UK poker players.

One of the greatest people I've met in poker and unfortunately I've only ever had the pleasure of Shaun's company about 3 times but I consider him a good friend. I'm sure many many blondes echo these thoughts.

A true gambler, he's earnt his place in this thread. Wp Shaun Conning, aka Claypole.

Click to see full-size image.

i hate him.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2013, 09:45:56 PM »

Despite being an old man with no hair, this guy is loved by the old and new school of UK poker players.

One of the greatest people I've met in poker and unfortunately I've only ever had the pleasure of Shaun's company about 3 times but I consider him a good friend. I'm sure many many blondes echo these thoughts.

A true gambler, he's earnt his place in this thread. Wp Shaun Conning, aka Claypole.

i hate him.

Ate him more like.

The older I get, the better I was.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2013, 10:52:14 PM »

Comedy - lovely touch or level Cos, especially after I managed to fck up seeing you in Phuket Smiley.  Lovely comments, accept from
Vinny which his to be expected from a Scottish tramp.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2013, 12:43:33 AM »

i hate him.

Ate him more like.
This made me LOL.

He is a top Bloke. Shaun that is....

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »

i hate him.

+1
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »

Ok well, week one's legend was Chinese Frankie who I did a lot of admiring this weekend at DTD.

Here he is in all his manly beauty. It's just a shame he's wearing a hat so we can't see the amazing new haircut.

Frankie earns his place amongst legends of the modern game because he is one of the funniest guys to share a table with. Not only does he have a rare talent for poker but he has mastered the art of not breathing which allows him  to talk continuously.

A few highlights of him at a cash table last night: Red Dog and Mitch were there witness. I also welcome any blondes to share Frankie stories.

Earlier on in the evening I tell him he's my hero. I proceed to tell him that I'm gonna contact Howard Lederer and Frankie will soon be on all our screens. Later in the night the man himself doesn't realise I'm at the adjacent table and starts telling Tom and his table about GreekStein is in discussions with Howard Lederer and he'll soon be a red pro!

Britney Spears comes on the TV and Frankie turns around and says to the table, 'Wow I can't believe she still got it'. Frankie soon silences the table's discussion of Britney when he says 'I would love to smell her'. His comments of what he'd do with a straw were particularly disturbing.

All hail.....Chinese Frankie.

The first man in this thread and absolutely the most deserving of the #1 spot.

We will miss you Frankie <3

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: