blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:37:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  MONTE CARLO £250k GTD at DTD. - SOLD OUT.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MONTE CARLO £250k GTD at DTD. - SOLD OUT.  (Read 9726 times)
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »

fml

Ill sell some of my 30% at 1.7:1 if you want?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »

Received money from most. Think Blatchington and Hopkington are paying me on the day. Can anyone who hasn't paid pm me with preferred options.

Cheers,

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »

Received money from most. Think Blatchington and Hopkington are paying me on the day. Can anyone who hasn't paid pm me with preferred options.

Cheers,

Sure am bud!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »

Okay I'm going up to Notts tonight to play the last satty and hopefully bink a seat.

I've received payments from Woodsey, Leeds Rhodesey, Bam Bam Bigalow the gimp jigolo, and Sunny.

On the day paying in cash are Blatch, Turny and Hopkin Green Frog. Pls remember guys as I'll either take the piece myself instead or give to someone else.

One time!

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2009, 12:46:15 PM »

Managed to bink a seat in the satty on thursday night which reduces my makeup with Blatch to under £2k. Wiiii.

Had a nightmare table when I first sat down today, on my right was Will Martin and John Eames and on my left Ben Vinson and Rich '8-bet air' Hare. My usual style in tournaments is to accumulate chips early by opening lots and lots of hands but I wasn't getting the rub of the green and was down to 21k and Andy Bradshaw giving me the hairdrier treatment.

One hand I opened 74o and got a call from Bradshaw in the blind. Flop 652 with 2 diamonds. I bet and he called. Turn was the 4 of diamonds and now Bradshaw leads. I know he's full of shit and call. I'm holding too. River is a black queen and I pay off a bet as his KQ black got there. So I'm getting rubbed down, smiled at, just anything to rub me up the wrong way and I wait to make a hand against him. He duly pays me off and I rub him down hard. He starts spewing and I just jump on everything he says. I really think I got to him and he was out not long later, with me on 66,500 and half his chips in my stack.

I managed to leave that table in level 6 or so with 70k before moving to table Snoops and Marenholz for a while. This was the one bad hour in the tournament for me. I doubled up someone blind on blind and tried to bluff Karl 'I sure project an image of happyness at the table' Marenholz who, to his credit made a good call. Luckily the table broke quickly. Not that it was a hard table but I was down from 70k to 43k, not playing my best and just needed the change. So I get moved to table Bradpiece and double up, winning an 80k pot within 2 orbits. I opened AK utg and got 3-bet by the button. LOL i was sure letting that one get through. I 4-bet to induce and he insta shoved. I couldnt snap him off fast enough but it's always horrible when you have AK vs two live ones. His 910 looked scary. The door card was an Ace and just as I felt home and dry the dealer pealed back the J8hh to give oppo an up and down. Turn was the King of hearts and he has a heart, i dont. afhdslkgs. Luckily the river bricked. I picked off a bluff from Jerome to get to 100k. Peaked at 113k and finished on 94. Playing well and with a good table. Let's gogogo today.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 04:33:30 AM »

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lost KQ vs AQ for a bad start to the day but grinded back a bit raising a lot and then getting AA all in pre vs AK and chopping.

Not that it's any consolation to anyone who's likely to be reading this apart from Blatch but I'm now in the final of the 300 with decent chips.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »

Will do a trip report tomorrow. Sorry guys and thanks for the opportunity.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 11:39:55 PM »

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

Lost KQ vs AQ for a bad start to the day but grinded back a bit raising a lot and then getting AA all in pre vs AK and chopping.

Not that it's any consolation to anyone who's likely to be reading this apart from Blatch but I'm now in the final of the 300 with decent chips.

Good consolation IMO
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: