blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:44:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  MONTE CARLO £250k GTD at DTD. - SOLD OUT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MONTE CARLO £250k GTD at DTD. - SOLD OUT.  (Read 9735 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »

Links to Hendon Mob and OPR please.

Also I'll take 0%  Cheesy

I took prescription medication which got rid of my OPR long ago.

[  ] First time you made that joke. Cheesy

Kind of thinking about turning into a long running one, where the humour comes from the repetition rather than the actual being funniness of it.

Also to quote you on a staking thread for the same event:

Yeah just use a staking template from someone else dude. These are pretty tilting and you'll sell more quickly with an identical proposal that's presented in the right way.

It's like a CV. You might include the same information as the next guy but if his is presented in the right way, he'll get the job.

Also include your Hendon mob, result results, any online data/graphs etc.

gl

so com - Greeky put in his place Smiley

Erm not at all actually. My hendon mob is inaccurate so I didn't want to mislead people who don't know. I displayed these results in correct fashion in the OP.

I don't think I have a sample of more than 10MTTs in the last 3 months to a particular nickname online as I'm predominantly playing PLO cash but split my other play between Victor Chandler, Blonde, Boylepoker, William Hill and FTP accounts. Hence no OPR. More than willing to supply any of these names to anyone who's not Barry Carter and asks seriously.

I don't use trackers for PLO but some of my small stakes grinding results can be seen in the online tournament staking area.

Finally, my post on Jason's thread was constructive and not trolling, yours was. I put together a sufficient proposal.

Thanks,

Whilst you still dont take poker seriously enough to have a tracker for online I couldnt invest in this or the staking. How you got a stake without a db of hands played is beyond me. Shows how much people like ya I guess!!

Also I enjoyed the quote of how to put up a good request, having said that though your post was detailed enough to tell us what we need to know.

Gl with your staking request and i'm sure i'll see you soon!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »

Kind of thinking about turning into a long running one, where the humour comes from the repetition rather than the actual being funniness of it.

Yeah just use a staking template from someone else dude. These are pretty tilting and you'll sell more quickly with an identical proposal that's presented in the right way.

It's like a CV. You might include the same information as the next guy but if his is presented in the right way, he'll get the job.

gl

Erm not at all actually. My hendon mob is inaccurate so I didn't want to mislead people who don't know. I displayed these results in correct fashion in the OP.

I don't think I have a sample of more than 10MTTs in the last 3 months to a particular nickname online as I'm predominantly playing PLO cash but split my other play between Victor Chandler, Blonde, Boylepoker, William Hill and FTP accounts. Hence no OPR. More than willing to supply any of these names to anyone who's not Barry Carter and asks seriously.

I don't use trackers for PLO but some of my small stakes grinding results can be seen in the online tournament staking area.

Finally, my post on Jason's thread was constructive and not trolling, yours was. I put together a sufficient proposal.

Thanks,

Whilst you still dont take poker seriously enough to have a tracker for online I couldnt invest in this or the staking. How you got a stake without a db of hands played is beyond me. Shows how much people like ya I guess!!

Also I enjoyed the quote of how to put up a good request, having said that though your post was detailed enough to tell us what we need to know.

I'm not a professional player. If I played for a living I would probably use a tracker for the sake of feeling I have to have one rather than truly benefitting from it.

Probably my biggest strength online is adapting and following gameflow even when multi-tabling. I also quickly develop good notes on opponents which I use.

Also, a win rate for PLO cash may not directly correspond to an ability at NLH tournaments although it will give a sense of a winning player and someone with card sense I agree.

Thanks for your invaluable input Mr Bannatyne.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 05:06:39 PM »

gl

Thanks,

FFS give him a spin u nit..............
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »

5% please cos

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

For the record, I was 100% trolling, however you might have wanted to mention something was wrong with your hendon mob db in your original post.

What is the error on the DB btw? I had a look and it looks about right:

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=77450

admission of trolling must be a instaban?Huh?  Wink my last ban was for trolling and i never even admitted it  Grin

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »

Just in case I have opened a big can of worms here, I just want to add Cos is a mate and I was just yanking his chain in my post(very well imo). Very few on forum I would trust with my money more and although I have never played with him directly, he has always talked a very solid game. Only reason I am not staking him is because I made a decision a while back not to stake anyone for individual tournaments (or Greeks) anymore as I much prefer long term staking plans (I wanted some of his PLO action but he had sold out).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:14:57 PM by DaveShoelace » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

For the record, I was 100% trolling, however you might have wanted to mention something was wrong with your hendon mob db in your original post.

admission of trolling must be a instaban?Huh?  Wink my last ban was for trolling and i never even admitted it  Grin

Its ok to troll threads started by Greekstein.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »

Its ok to troll threads started by Greekstein.

oh yeah of course its in the forum smallprint.... my apologies  Wink

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »

5% please cos

Cheers Paul, booked bud.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2009, 05:24:06 PM »

Not now thanks.

@GreekStein on twitter.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 05:45:34 PM »

Not now thanks.

I took too much with ma skill at omahahs.

not a dig at you cos. I like you and glad you came back!

To be sure, I have no problem investing in you/ no problem sending you monies/thinking you are worth of an investement skill wise.

This whole I don't use a tracker bugs me and has done since you first said it.

IMO the fact that you aren't professional means you should have it even more. it's like 70$, the information you gain looking back on hands and sessions and other players is invaluable. I don't think it would help you or add anything to your game for game flow etc and obviously in plo 'the hud numbers' would matter alot less.

Thing is with poker and a hh for example is one tiny change/mistake can completely change how a hh looks and could change how the hand looked like it played out etc. I just feel that as you are risking other peoples money [because you don't have enough control with your own, I hope I haven't remember that wrong i'm not trying to be rude.....] that you should be able to provide to the cent everything about every hand you play.

Also i'm totally more of a Peter Jones than a Bannatyne.  
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 09:31:10 AM »

Cheers guys - 65% gone so I'll be playing whether any more goes or not.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »

10% gone to BAM via pm. Booked - tyty.

25% left.

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2009, 06:04:35 PM »

Last 25% gone via pm. Tyty.

Will send all stakers a pm soon with payment details.

Cheers,

Cos

@GreekStein on twitter.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »

fml

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: