blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:31:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.  (Read 137037 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2009, 06:28:22 PM »

Fair points, so its not true then?

Sorry, I thought it WAS common knowledge.

No it is true. What motivation at all would I have to lie?

Cheers for defending me by the way Maria.

Think Kinboshi is having a braindead day or just wanted to be pointlessly obsreperous.

Also just wanted to say sorry to Tikay - I know he meant it as a discreet comment to be picked up on by those who knew but I really think other poker players have a right to know about this.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: November 26, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »

Sorry Tikay, yes I was thinking that we were hijacking the thread a little.  Apologies sir  Kiss

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2009, 06:30:43 PM »

Oh and pretty sure that tournament players will want Ongame and us cash fish will want Cake poker.

@GreekStein on twitter.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

Oh and pretty sure that tournament players will want Ongame and us cash fish will want Cake poker.

Cake Poker's the only network I can think of that allows p2p transfers (except Cereus, which I refuse to even install), and I think the SAS will work better on something like this, rather than the palaver people have to go through to get money transferred over.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

Sorry Tikay, yes I was thinking that we were hijacking the thread a little.  Apologies sir  Kiss

My office. You need a good slap. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »

Cake Poker's the only network I can think of that allows p2p transfers (except Cereus, which I refuse to even install), and I think the SAS will work better on something like this, rather than the palaver people have to go through to get money transferred over.

Ahh, P2P transfers, the grimmers friend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2009, 06:34:46 PM »

Sigh the word is spank tikay

@GreekStein on twitter.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »

Video please or it didn't happen.

With sound if possible. Thx.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

talktothehand Off Topic!!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

Nah, slap was the correct word.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

i knew there was a reason i became a mod

tikay i will sort out the spanking of chili take a bit of work off your shoulders

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

talktothehand Off Topic!!

Is there actually a topic to this thread. Sorry I thought it was random ramblings so just joined in.

I'll go back to my quiet place now.

Bye........

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »

Sadly, yes, it is a grimmers friend. But to be fair, without it we wouldn't have staking, or the SAS, and I think poker wouldn't be as big as it would be. A very useful tool for players, but as you say, a very useful tool for crooks as well.

However, I didn't come on here to argue about p2p transfers, and I will gladly download, join and play my meagre amount of HU cash play on whatever network Blonde joins (except Cereus and whatever network Trillion whatever they're now called are on).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2009, 07:23:49 PM »

Fair points, so its not true then?

Sorry, I thought it WAS common knowledge.

No it is true. What motivation at all would I have to lie?

Cheers for defending me by the way Maria.

Think Kinboshi is having a braindead day or just wanted to be pointlessly obsreperous.

Also just wanted to say sorry to Tikay - I know he meant it as a discreet comment to be picked up on by those who knew but I really think other poker players have a right to know about this.

Last word on this - at least on this Thread please - the guy has already been named & shamed (caught in the act, in fact)  - on blonde - a long time back, & subsequently Banned. So you should already have him on your "avoid" list, & if you don't know someone well, my advice is don't lend 'em money, stake them, or trust them.

Luton awaits.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2009, 07:28:52 PM »

Sadly, yes, it is a grimmers friend. But to be fair, without it we wouldn't have staking, or the SAS, and I think poker wouldn't be as big as it would be. A very useful tool for players, but as you say, a very useful tool for crooks as well.

However, I didn't come on here to argue about p2p transfers, and I will gladly download, join and play my meagre amount of HU cash play on whatever network Blonde joins (except Cereus and whatever network Trillion whatever they're now called are on).

Fortunately, perhaps, I have time issues tonight, so can't reply to that.

I hope I can resist replying tomorrow, too, because that's a humdinger of a Post, & I might just jump on my hobby-horse........

BTW, thank you for your support.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: