blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:56:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  An Evening of Clairvoyance with Stephen Holbrook.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Evening of Clairvoyance with Stephen Holbrook.  (Read 31180 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »

Now I understand how he does it:
http://www.steveholbrook.co.uk/pages/site.php?pgid=227

MY GUIDE 'ARCHIE MAY'

All the people who attend my demonstrations will have noticed that my left arm and hand is held in a rigid position while I am demonstrating. Sometimes I forget to mention to the audience what is happening to my arm, as it has become so natural to me - so for the benefit of those who haven’t seen what happens and would like an explanation, please read on.

One of my guides is called Archie May, who is constantly with me during the demonstrations and he shows his presence by altering the state of my left arm and hand. I cannot use my hand as it becomes very cold, stiff and sometimes blue in colour, in fact a sort of paralysis takes over. My psychic impression of who Archie May was, has always been that he would have been a sergeant in the first world war, either killed in action or seriously maimed.

One day, James Christie was talking with a friend of his who had taken up geneology and James mentioned Archie May, wondering if she might be interested in trying to find out more about him. James has written in my third book ‘Survival’ about the extensive search that produced three people called Archie May and one of them proved, by a long process of elimination, to be most likely the gentleman who is now my guide. He used to be a hairdresser and came from a family of Spiritualists – talk about coincidence, although as you know I don’t believe in coincidence! So Archie May helps me in my work and I find it very comforting to know that he is around - and he shows me that he is, by using my arm as his confirmation that he is with me.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »

so should be ok lol

"The evening is to be considered as a scientific experiment"
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 11:51:17 AM »

Now I understand how he does it:
http://www.steveholbrook.co.uk/pages/site.php?pgid=227

MY GUIDE 'ARCHIE MAY'

All the people who attend my demonstrations will have noticed that my left arm and hand is held in a rigid position while I am demonstrating. Sometimes I forget to mention to the audience what is happening to my arm, as it has become so natural to me - so for the benefit of those who haven’t seen what happens and would like an explanation, please read on.

One of my guides is called Archie May, who is constantly with me during the demonstrations and he shows his presence by altering the state of my left arm and hand. I cannot use my hand as it becomes very cold, stiff and sometimes blue in colour, in fact a sort of paralysis takes over. My psychic impression of who Archie May was, has always been that he would have been a sergeant in the first world war, either killed in action or seriously maimed.

One day, James Christie was talking with a friend of his who had taken up geneology and James mentioned Archie May, wondering if she might be interested in trying to find out more about him. James has written in my third book ‘Survival’ about the extensive search that produced three people called Archie May and one of them proved, by a long process of elimination, to be most likely the gentleman who is now my guide. He used to be a hairdresser and came from a family of Spiritualists – talk about coincidence, although as you know I don’t believe in coincidence! So Archie May helps me in my work and I find it very comforting to know that he is around - and he shows me that he is, by using my arm as his confirmation that he is with me.

I wonder if Archie goes to bed with him

Make sure you ask him Girgy  Grin
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »

by a long process of elimination, to be most likely the gentleman who is now my guide. He used to be a hairdresser and came from a family of Spiritualists

– talk about coincidence,

No Sir, talk about bullshit, that is obviously your field of expertise !!

Swerve it Girgy, do not line the pockets of such con men.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 12:02:52 PM »

All the people who attend my demonstrations will have noticed that my left arm and hand is held in a rigid position while I am demonstrating. Sometimes I forget to mention to the audience what is happening to my arm, as it has become so natural to me

Just ROFL.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 12:07:09 PM »

Thread is immediately given BOB status however for reminding me that phoenix nights is the funniest programme ever.

So all is not lost.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

Ballbags

They just pick on vulnerable peoples emotions
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »

Thread is immediately given BOB status however for reminding me that phoenix nights is the funniest programme ever.

So all is not lost.

I knew you'd say that.  Archie told me.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »

So all is not lost.

move your arm - you look like a knob.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 12:27:07 PM »

So all is not lost.

move your arm - you look like a knob.
lol
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
G1BTW

Yes that really is me

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 12:44:14 PM »

Sooooooo many skeptics on this thread, I can't believe it!

I mean, it's not like you can actually disprove that there are no real psychics and mediums out there?

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

I mean, it's not like you can actually disprove that there are no real psychics and mediums out there?

I can.

God told me they were all fakes.

Must be true, God said so.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:14 PM »

I'm a medium. it says so on my t-shirt label.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 12:48:22 PM »

Where I live, there are very few mediums.  Mostly large and extra larges.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: