blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:30:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack JAN 2010
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack JAN 2010  (Read 112191 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 03, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »

great updates Kev tx

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 03, 2010, 11:41:26 PM »

Right gang ... I am gonna pack up and do one .... please god, let me run good and get back to Portsmouth alive !!

Massive TY to all at DTD as ever, hopitality of the highest order ... have I ever told you how much i love this place ??

Thanks for watching/reading/abusing.... I love you all

Night night, god bless

xxx

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 03, 2010, 11:47:09 PM »

Right gang ... I am gonna pack up and do one .... please god, let me run good and get back to Portsmouth alive !!

Massive TY to all at DTD as ever, hopitality of the highest order ... have I ever told you how much i love this place ??

Thanks for watching/reading/abusing.... I love you all

Night night, god bless

xxx

It's like going home!!

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 03, 2010, 11:55:39 PM »

LOL @ REDARMI, SO BUSTING OUT THIS COMP THE WAY I DID IS YOUR IDEA OF ME RUNNING GOOD, IS SO, FCUK SAKE MATE ID LOVE 2C YOU VIEW OF SUM1 RUNNING BAD, PLAYED FANTASTIC IN BOTH N GOT FCUKT IN BOTH, BIG TIME!!

You'd instantly be running better if you located the caps lock button on your keyboard dude

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 04, 2010, 12:19:13 AM »

LOL @ REDARMI, SO BUSTING OUT THIS COMP THE WAY I DID IS YOUR IDEA OF ME RUNNING GOOD, IS SO, FCUK SAKE MATE ID LOVE 2C YOU VIEW OF SUM1 RUNNING BAD, PLAYED FANTASTIC IN BOTH N GOT FCUKT IN BOTH, BIG TIME!!

[ ] Skill game

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 04, 2010, 02:07:02 AM »

THANK U SIR, RUNNING REALLY BAD AT THE MIN
COME ON HASSAN TAKE IT DOWN 1 TIME        

FYP sir!

Im copywriting the       

Good luck with that.

that'll be £47 ty

did you chop that £47 with some other ppl?

Just me
Fluence

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: January 04, 2010, 02:47:38 AM »

Congrats to Hassan Irfan, a very worthy winner. I wasn't there this w/e but chatted to him a few times in March when he was runner up to Colin Young. He seemed a genuinely nice guy.

Great updates as always Kev.
stewart

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: January 04, 2010, 03:10:45 AM »

at least he won it lol. thats the guy that knocked me out J J v A10 all in pre lol

bluesq : archclub vc : ericuk DTD : pokerstu pokerstars : pokerstu1
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 04, 2010, 05:13:09 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am back in Portsmouth in one piece, and so is the car .... result.

Lost my footy bet to Blatch, paid him the 16 quid with 2 tenners, he gave me 4 x £1 coins change .... I put one in each front pocket of my jeans, one on the passenger seat and one in the handbrake well .... I will never spend those golden nuggets, they are my lucky charms !!

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 04, 2010, 07:05:25 AM »

Great work Kev.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #535 on: January 04, 2010, 07:55:30 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am back in Portsmouth in one piece, and so is the car .... result.

Lost my footy bet to Blatch, paid him the 16 quid with 2 tenners, he gave me 4 x £1 coins change .... I put one in each front pocket of my jeans, one on the passenger seat and one in the handbrake well .... I will never spend those golden nuggets, they are my lucky charms !!

I would put them on Ebay, Blatch's run good nuggets...You would at least get your bet back Smiley

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Johnny Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 04, 2010, 10:36:09 AM »

cheers Kev, nice to meet you.
was my first time at DTD and it wont be my last , great venue.
told you Dreenie was playing well didnt i . lol

Dreenie, unlucky and well done all at the same time , great achievement.
thats 3 times you have been in the event and had 2 final tables, not bad for someone everyone keeps saying is lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 04, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »

Hi,,, I was the nutcase who came 2nd...... thanks to kev, with all the updates, great job,,,, everyone at the club to make it run so efficent, great card room, and well run!

Congratulations to Hassan..... He played really well, it ws nice to play him heads up, a good match....... W.P.

You are all righ on one thing,,,, I have a strong temper,,, call it the italian blood in me if u like, I would love to be able to change, I honestly believe I will never change 100%, but everytime I try to get better...... I apologise to anyone I offended, I really enjoyed the whole experience, and Im sure a few of the bitter ppl will have a chance to gain some payback on me next time....

Well played to all those who played, gl.... dreenie 82 :-)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 04, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »

Is sofa king Italian or are ye just long lost cousins?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
avillan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: January 04, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »

Hi,,, I was the nutcase who came 2nd...... thanks to kev, with all the updates, great job,,,, everyone at the club to make it run so efficent, great card room, and well run!

Congratulations to Hassan..... He played really well, it ws nice to play him heads up, a good match....... W.P.

You are all righ on one thing,,,, I have a strong temper,,, call it the italian blood in me if u like, I would love to be able to change, I honestly believe I will never change 100%, but everytime I try to get better...... I apologise to anyone I offended, I really enjoyed the whole experience, and Im sure a few of the bitter ppl will have a chance to gain some payback on me next time....

Well played to all those who played, gl.... dreenie 82 :-)

I would like to say “Well Done” on coming second and fair play to you.

Personally I wouldn’t change a thing – I think you have to go with your reads and how you feel at the time, sometimes you get it wrong and make a bad call but then get lucky – but that’s poker.

Anthony AK47 is also a very good player and also very aggressive so there was bound to be a collision there, he just got unlucky at the wrong time – I’m also sure that it wont be long before Anthony takes something major down.

A massive well done to DTD on another great weekend – was great to see the place rammed on the Saturday evening.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: