blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Jake Cody "In the Well"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jake Cody "In the Well"  (Read 116396 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »

Would you like to sign with an up-and-coming poker site that hopes to be a real force in the next couple of years and is not wanted by the Feds?
if so, Sky Poker would like to hear from you Jake.

as harry would say

FIGHT

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »

Would you like to sign with an up-and-coming poker site that hopes to be a real force in the next couple of years and is not wanted by the Feds?

as harry would say

FIGHT

Gotta be Sky innit? Tis the future!!!!!

Well done oin your bling Sir....Very well played dear!!!!

Question: Outside of poker do you gamble much? If so any tips (and i don't mean the 'don't eat yellow snow' kind) Wink
xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SeldwfOwuL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:18:46 PM by SuuPRlim » Logged

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#

SiMitchell
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2011, 01:00:51 AM »

Miss you! Say hello to pez for me Smiley

If its easy take it. Then take it again
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2011, 07:37:18 AM »

I know Jake will be busy for a while, but I will contact him to let him know the well is live again, for questions following his epic triple crown/wsop bracelet last night

First questions from me

What is your schedule for the rest of the WSOP?

Does this win change that schedule?

Saw this thread yesterday i do stalk blonde quite a bit! but was very very tired and hungover all day!
First of all thank you thank you thank you to everyone that sent good luck and congrats messages and showed support it was realy really cool and nice to have so many people who seemed to genuinly want me to win.

Anyway on to the questions...

What is your schedule for the rest of the WSOP?

Does this win change that schedule?

My schedule wont change i dont think...  still playing as many holdem events as i can fit in but then coming straight home after the main event...  i've been out here since early May so will definitely be ready to come home by then!
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2011, 07:38:00 AM »

congrats jake.......quite sick tbh...

will you sell me that mickey mouse hoody?

haha no way!
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:57 AM »

Which win do u think is ur most Iimportant

Out of the three majors easily EPT Deauville.. that gave me the opportunity to do so much more and gave me a lot of freedom to play what i wanted and a lot of confidence.
But overall when i came second in the ftops the year before i think that was a big turning point... it was my first really big score and it felt like things had been starting to click for a while running up to that and it was a huge boost.
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »

What are your thoughts on the Brit rails? Lots of Yanks do not realise its in good spirit and think its quite aggressive, which is very much at odds with your humble nice guy persona - did you at any point feel a bit concerned it goes to far?

(Not me btw, I would have loved it)

I just posted about this in the Funking for the triple crown thread so ill ust copy and paste what i put..

about the rail...   
i thought it was an electric atmosphere in both matches and Both Gus and Yevgeniy were both really cool and sporting about it all..    half way through the Timoshenko match the tournament director came over and asked both of us if we were ok and if we wanted some of the crowd to quiet down and/or be ejected and he said no and that he loved it and he was encouraging his rail to be louder..   i dont see how it can be bad for the game, it was all in good spirits and added to the atmosphere.. im sure it will make good TV.
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2011, 07:45:39 AM »

Most money you spent on a round?

What's your fav chocolate bar?

Do you like fish finger and ketchup sarnies?

Top 3 birds in the world?

Most money you spent on a round?

Umm..   probably after the headsup win.. we went to a club in vegas and got a lot of drinks! i wont say how much but it was four figures.

What's your fav chocolate bar?

milky way crispy rolls

Do you like fish finger and ketchup sarnies?

Pretty indifferent, they're ok

Top 3 birds in the world?

neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2011, 07:46:57 AM »

ha Neil...   im open to offers..
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »

as harry would say

FIGHT

Gotta be Sky innit? Tis the future!!!!!

Well done oin your bling Sir....Very well played dear!!!!

Question: Outside of poker do you gamble much? If so any tips (and i don't mean the 'don't eat yellow snow' kind) Wink
xx

Outside of poker do you gamble much? If so any tips (and i don't mean the 'don't eat yellow snow' kind) Wink

not that much...  i dont see the point of gambling where you dont have an edge it seems pretty silly.
ry However i do sometimes put sports bets on when i go to them, best when we do it as a group..  we went to the UFC last week in Vegas and all put the same bet on a fight and it he won and it was really fun!
And i have been playing some low stakes blackjack and pai gow poker this trip but thats mainly for the free drinks Cheesy

neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2011, 07:52:56 AM »

Miss you! Say hello to pez for me Smiley

I will when he gets in hes deep in the 2-7 single draw right now rofl and hes never played it before.
I hear your coming out this week though...??
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2011, 07:57:44 AM »

What is your general view on sponsorship right now? In previous years one would have thought an achievement like this would have merited an instant deal, however the industry is in termoil. Is sponsorship the goal? Would you sign with FTP?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2011, 08:29:17 AM »

ThePokerFarm ftw imo. Good friends that he can trust and know won't fuck him over.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: