blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 09:49:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Everyone has one so why not..
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 366 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Everyone has one so why not..  (Read 636549 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4935 on: February 25, 2013, 01:16:20 AM »

Somewhat productive day today binking a DTD 300 seat, shipppppp. Been a while since I went down, can't play it this month with the wedding but will play the Day 1 online in April and hopefully make the trip down to Nottingham for Day 2, planning to be down there twice within a space of a couple of weeks as I intend to play the Monte Carlo as well, got to improve on that 3rd.

Lost a flip to basically lock a seat and had a bowl, sighed then got a few steals thru to have 8bbs, shipppp getting them 4bb  steals through lol, jammed A4 into QQ and got there, nice life etc etc. Then had QQ v 33 to again lock a seat up but he found the 4 flush and I was once again short, marv. Then got through 5 or 6 jams and was chipped up and managed to hold on.

Some software problems made just 1 tabling a bit of a grind as you'll have read in numerous other threads tonight, tried to play a sat on Lock poker recently and after it not running I then find out it can be up to 6 weeks before they decide to give me my money back, abs jokers. Reminds me how lucky I am to grind a living on Stars, they just do everything so much better than there competitors, a bit like DTD in the live arena.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: February 25, 2013, 10:43:37 PM »

Going to call it a day with the diary soon, will keep it going as basically a spreadsheet until I've paid James back, obv he trusts me so doesn't need me to do that but just keeps it simple for me to work everything out and I should have him all paid back by my birthday circa May time, wouldn't be where I am today without all the help I've had from MC, who I'd never have met if it weren't for blonde, gained so much from being on blonde in so many ways but my friendship with James is probably top of the list, and not just because he bails me out every 6 months or so when I decide to be a twat  Grin

Will get the McD's prop sorted before than as well so everyone can have a giggle, I'm obv not going to grim Longy on that but feel like I've took the piss a bit with it, complications not ftw, will be a fun way to end the thread though, will bump it again when I end up there long term, oioiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, thanks for the input and interest etc etc.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:58:41 PM by mondatoo » Logged
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4937 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:21 PM »

nob off this sure is being deleted.

cant wait for the maccyds trip reports!!

DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT? xx
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: February 25, 2013, 11:09:34 PM »

nob off this sure is being deleted.

cant wait for the maccyds trip reports!!

DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT? xx

What would I delete ?

The bet is I have to work at Maccy D's for one week, one time run good and only get one shift Smiley

If it weren't for Marbella I'd probs have done it but wtf.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4939 on: February 25, 2013, 11:15:42 PM »

do you want to supersize that order madame?
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: February 25, 2013, 11:21:36 PM »

Might be a bit embarrassing if you don't get through the interview and they don't give you a job    Cheesy
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4941 on: February 25, 2013, 11:42:34 PM »

Might be a bit embarrassing if you don't get through the interview and they don't give you a job    Cheesy

cant get past the first hurdle.

must speak english   
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: February 26, 2013, 09:57:36 AM »

Blonde trip to whatever Maccys it is?

...........and some facking chicken nuggets.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: February 26, 2013, 10:05:20 AM »

Going to call it a day with the diary soon, will keep it going as basically a spreadsheet until I've paid James back, obv he trusts me so doesn't need me to do that but just keeps it simple for me to work everything out and I should have him all paid back by my birthday circa May time, wouldn't be where I am today without all the help I've had from MC, who I'd never have met if it weren't for blonde, gained so much from being on blonde in so many ways but my friendship with James is probably top of the list, and not just because he bails me out every 6 months or so when I decide to be a twat  Grin

Will get the McD's prop sorted before than as well so everyone can have a giggle, I'm obv not going to grim Longy on that but feel like I've took the piss a bit with it, complications not ftw, will be a fun way to end the thread though, will bump it again when I end up there long term, oioiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, thanks for the input and interest etc etc.

That will be a sad day for blonde, Ray, this has been a fine read & your Diary has endured longer than most.

Nice to see the compliments towards James, he is quite some guy.

I played "live" with James when he firsrt started playing, maybe 8 or 9 years ago, he got a deal with Blue Square, & Raaby was telling everyone that "this kid has talent". He was a little.....headstron.....g in those days, but he has matured into a terrific lad with a well-rounded personality.

I hope all is well with you, & the Diary curtain is just because you don't want to write it any more, rather than any underlying life problems.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: February 26, 2013, 12:44:19 PM »

Everything is really good, just think its ran its course.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: February 26, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »

gtfo if you think its your decision. You can have a sabbatical but your fans will keep it running for you. It will always be here waiting for you to come and go as you please. Its best of blonde and no mistake.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: February 26, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »

gtfo if you think its your decision. You can have a sabbatical but your fans will keep it running for you. It will always be here waiting for you to come and go as you please. Its best of blonde and no mistake.

Bit like this one http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=53416.0

:-)

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: February 26, 2013, 04:43:47 PM »

Good to hear that Ray.

Hope to see you soon.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4948 on: February 26, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »

Somewhat productive day today binking a DTD 300 seat, shipppppp. Been a while since I went down, can't play it this month with the wedding but will play the Day 1 online in April and hopefully make the trip down to Nottingham for Day 2, planning to be down there twice within a space of a couple of weeks as I intend to play the Monte Carlo as well, got to improve on that 3rd.

Lost a flip to basically lock a seat and had a bowl, sighed then got a few steals thru to have 8bbs, shipppp getting them 4bb  steals through lol, jammed A4 into QQ and got there, nice life etc etc. Then had QQ v 33 to again lock a seat up but he found the 4 flush and I was once again short, marv. Then got through 5 or 6 jams and was chipped up and managed to hold on.

Some software problems made just 1 tabling a bit of a grind as you'll have read in numerous other threads tonight, tried to play a sat on Lock poker recently and after it not running I then find out it can be up to 6 weeks before they decide to give me my money back, abs jokers. Reminds me how lucky I am to grind a living on Stars, they just do everything so much better than there competitors, a bit like DTD in the live arena.

Be good to catch up fella thumbs up

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: February 26, 2013, 05:40:34 PM »

Easy excuse for that already prepared, over qualified ldo :p
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 366 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: