blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:21:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 689338 times)
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 07, 2010, 03:21:10 PM »

Watched the debut of Walking Dead last night and really liked it, it wasnt as good as one of the reviews posted on here but it was still pretty damned good.

seemed like we've seen it all before, hated the beginning with the little girl turning round and it's meant to be a surprise that she's a zombie? anyway will give ep 2 a go.

DLing boardwalk empire, been getting great reviews and it's got omar in it!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:33:20 PM by byronkincaid » Logged
cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »

Boardwalk Empire is great,takes about three episodes to get going but it's worth it.

shy bairns get nowt
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 07, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »

Boardwalk Empire is great,takes about three episodes to get going but it's worth it.

^^^^^^ this..... great programme

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2010, 06:07:45 AM »

I liked the first 2 episodes of The Walking Dead.

Some parts were slow but in the main i enjoyed the character and storyline development.

Obviously its something we've all seen before in relation to all zombie movies but with the exception of Zombieland which was awful, i've always been a fan of films like that and it will be interesting to see how it progresses as a series.

I think its rather convenient his wife, son and best friend are some of the few survivors but i guess that will add to the story.

In terms of other programs, nothing ground-breaking, thoroughly enjoying Nikita, the new seasons of Dexter and Supernatural are strong and The Vampire Diaries, Fringe and The League all continue to really impress.

A little dissapointed with the new seasons of The Office US and Always Sunny but still both more than watchable.

Also a shout out for Celebrity Coach Trip on 4od which started yesterday with Ben from big brother, the Chuckle Brothers and Raef from The Apprentice starring, its com.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2010, 06:12:26 AM »

Regarding The Walking Dead, i only just realised that Simon from Teachers is the main character.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2010, 09:23:08 AM »

Some parts were slow but in the main i enjoyed the character and storyline development.

Obviously its something we've all seen before in relation to all zombie movies but with the exception of Zombieland which was awful, i've always been a fan of films like that and it will be interesting to see how it progresses as a series.

I think its rather convenient his wife, son and best friend are some of the few survivors but i guess that will add to the story.

In terms of other programs, nothing ground-breaking, thoroughly enjoying Nikita, the new seasons of Dexter and Supernatural are strong and The Vampire Diaries, Fringe and The League all continue to really impress.

A little dissapointed with the new seasons of The Office US and Always Sunny but still both more than watchable.

Also a shout out for Celebrity Coach Trip on 4od which started yesterday with Ben from big brother, the Chuckle Brothers and Raef from The Apprentice starring, its com.

Office has been pretty weak, I am really starting to dislike the main characters and am now finding the most entertainment from Andy, Daryl, the new secretary etc. It seems they are going to go for a changing of the gaurd kind of thing for next series which is good.

Always Sunny - there has been a good episode followed by a bad episode, I think Dee having a baby could really make a future series awesome tho
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »

In theres any shield fans out there:

http://www.play.com/Campaign.html?campaign=7896&cid=6753503&source=11701115&cm_mmc=Silverpop-_-Deal_of_the_day_wk45-_--_-BANNER_MAIN&utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DOTD_NOV_09_VOL1_DVD%20(3)&utm_content=

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2010, 10:23:55 AM »

Watch Breaking Bad obv!

Heres a great moment when the lead actor owns Lost and Dexter for the 3rd year in a row....

...spot on about Zombieland!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »

i miss the shield for me the best cop show ever..ohh cheers for link ordered it Smiley
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2010, 01:59:59 PM »

The Trip BBC2 Mondays 10pm Coogan and Brydon
Brilliant, and quirky.

Analysis of Zombieland in this thread = Swing and a miss.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »

The defenders - two guys who run a law firm in vegas
The whole truth - A and a lawyer who face off
Undercovers - A couple who are CIA agents
Blue Bloods - Show about NYC cops

Are all really good new shows this season, best is probably defenders imo

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

the league is incred

doogan

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2010, 08:15:49 PM »

the league is incred

i love this one, just sitting down to watch season 2

<--------------- prick
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »

Just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad, yep its my final sales pitch lol! so I watched the lot in just over a week, which is deffo not like me...but it was just so good, season 4 summer 2011 so catch up if youve not seen it yet, heres a classic moment from season 1.

In many ways its like a Tv adaption of the classic Michael Douglas film "Falling Down".

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:47:33 PM by sledge13 » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2010, 11:02:24 PM »

Anyone on here get the impression Sledge13 is a fan of the tv series Breaking Bad?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: