blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:58:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 684630 times)
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: February 11, 2011, 08:30:18 PM »

I think It was the same episode were Michael thought he was getting back together with holly and he has a recording of himself on the computer and is dancing and playing music that was a brilliant scene.
doogan

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 26, 2011, 11:45:44 PM »

not on over here yet but new series of spartacus is as good as gods of arena

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Spartacus--Gods-of-the-Arena_24816/

<--------------- prick
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: March 08, 2011, 07:22:56 AM »

Anyone else watching True Blood and Being Human? Think they have both been superb in their third series after a so so second series each.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 09, 2011, 10:32:03 PM »

Anyone else watching True Blood and Being Human? Think they have both been superb in their third series after a so so second series each.

I saw True Blood when it was on in the US so am waiting impatiently for season 4 to start now. I just downloaded the first 2 seasons of Being Human, haven't had time to start watching it yet unfortunately but will hopefully get round to it soon.

Have been watching Lights Out though when I get 5 minutes and it's shaping up pretty well. Kareem Said the leader of the Muslims in Oz has just come into it and is playing a great part

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 29, 2011, 10:40:59 PM »

Just watched last weeks episode of the Office. Always thought I preferred the UK version but the US version has just kept giving and giving. Could be an emotional few weeks coming up.
cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »

Just watched last weeks episode of the Office. Always thought I preferred the UK version but the US version has just kept giving and giving. Could be an emotional few weeks coming up.

If you like the US office try Parks and Recreation created by some of the same people and filmed in the same style.

The first series is only 6 episodes long and kinda meh but it takes off a couple of episodes into the second series and imo is the best thing on US tv.

Did anyone watch The Killing(Forbrydelsen) on BBC4?

20 part murder case set in Copenhagen,dark,grimey,twists and turns with some brilliant acting from the murdered girls parents and the lead detective.Well worth catching when it's repeated.So well done you will forget about the subtitles.

shy bairns get nowt
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »

I saw True Blood when it was on in the US so am waiting impatiently for season 4 to start now. I just downloaded the first 2 seasons of Being Human, haven't had time to start watching it yet unfortunately but will hopefully get round to it soon.

Have been watching Lights Out though when I get 5 minutes and it's shaping up pretty well. Kareem Said the leader of the Muslims in Oz has just come into it and is playing a great part

cancelled

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 03, 2011, 11:36:33 PM »

I've been watching 4-5 episodes of this every night and just caught up today, it's much better than the UK version for the simple reason there's a ton more episodes and the standard has never dropped, v v v v v v good. Pretty gutted I don't have anymore episodes to watch Sad
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 04, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »

cancelled

Yeah the ratings dropped off which was a shame and final ep is this week

On the upside Fringe has been renewed for which is good

gineginey
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 04, 2011, 03:17:16 AM »

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 04, 2011, 03:22:06 AM »

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 04, 2011, 04:04:59 AM »

Being Human series 1 was great. 2 and 3 were awful

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 04, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »

Being Human series 1 was great. 2 and 3 were awful

I was dev'd when they killed that blonde girl off in the first ep, hoped she was gonna be in it for a while. Haven't managed to get round to ep 2 yet Cheesy

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 04, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

Anyone been watching Breakout Kings or the new Camelot, both really good so far

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 04, 2011, 05:35:54 PM »

not on over here yet but new series of spartacus is as good as gods of arena

http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Spartacus--Gods-of-the-Arena_24816/

Watched first 2 eps last night, really good.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: