blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:21:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 ... 320 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ***THE OFFICIAL TV SHOW THREAD***  (Read 684748 times)
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #4530 on: November 12, 2018, 12:55:37 PM »

The Good Place (netflix) is incred if you can put up with Jameela Jamil's lolacting.

Is it just me or has the latest series really dropped off?

Feels a lot like it has run it's course and is out of ideas now the original premise is gone. Shame as the first two series are really funny.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: November 13, 2018, 06:54:27 PM »

'House of Cards' will continue without Kevin Spacey, with Robin Wright headlining the Netflix series.

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2017/12/4/16734762/house-of-cards-final-season-without-kevin-spacey

Just watched the 1st two episodes of on Netflix. Missing Frank already  Cry , for me one of the best characters in a tv show. Claire talking to the camera does not penetrate my soul like Frank did. Will power through.

Definitely not the same without FU. And yes Claire talking to camera is just weird. On the positive side I was kinda hooked after 2 or 3 episodes. Thought it weird how FU's death wasn't really spoken about early on and not much more later on. Not sure if I've read somewhere that this will be the last series or not but they have left the door open for sure.

Ah! The element of surprise
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: November 20, 2018, 10:55:16 AM »

Official (consolidated) ratings for The X Factor on November 11 2018 were just 4.67 million: the lowest in the programme's entire history.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: November 27, 2018, 09:38:53 AM »

Only 3 episodes in just yet, but I'm enjoying the new Narcos - Mexico series so far.  No sign of any drop-off in quality from the switch in storyline from Colombia to Mexico and it's a storyline I'm far less familiar with, compared to that of Escobar.

So far, so good.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: November 27, 2018, 10:58:12 AM »

Only 3 episodes in just yet, but I'm enjoying the new Narcos - Mexico series so far.  No sign of any drop-off in quality from the switch in storyline from Colombia to Mexico and it's a storyline I'm far less familiar with, compared to that of Escobar.

So far, so good.

I am 2 episodes into it and am looking forward to the remaining episodes.

marcro

View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: November 27, 2018, 11:02:21 AM »

Condor - a good CIA thriller being shown on the Universal channel.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: December 14, 2018, 05:33:01 PM »

South Park season 22 was back on form. On a couple of occasions I found myself chuckling the day after watching. The later episodes are worth a watch for the depiction of Jeff Bezos alone.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: December 15, 2018, 11:24:21 AM »

Gogglebox just keeps on giving imo. The reactions to the Zoo shows mating scenes from last nights show had me in stitches.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: December 19, 2018, 03:25:03 PM »

So far, so good.

Finished the series last night.  Definitely worth watching, along with the original 3 series of Narcos, for those who haven't discovered it yet.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: December 25, 2018, 08:48:28 AM »

Morning.

There were some suggestions that a video posted by Marky Mc Mark may have had some malware (accidentally) attached to it, so I've deleted it. Seems very odd, but I deleted it just in case.

Here is the Video, direct from You Tube. A very odd video it is too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: December 25, 2018, 09:39:24 AM »

For the last few days, whenever I open a page in blonde that has a video linked, it starts downloading something. If there are four videos on the page, it downloads four items.

When I go into my downloads, it seems to have downloaded something from YouTube, but not the actual video.

It's done the same thing when I opened this page and then again when I went to type this message (and it will again when I post the message).

It's not just Marky. I mean, we can still blame him if you like? But something has changed alright.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: December 25, 2018, 09:40:57 AM »

For the last few days, whenever I open a page in blonde that has a video linked, it starts downloading something. If there are four videos on the page, it downloads four items.

When I go into my downloads, it seems to have downloaded something from YouTube, but not the actual video.

It's done the same thing when I opened this page and then again when I went to type this message (and it will again when I post the message).

It's not just Marky. I mean, we can still blame him if you like? But something has changed alright.

Thanks for letting us know Tal.

I know nothing about IT stuff, but I'll have a word with the Mods & see if it makes sense to them.

And if anyone else has any clues what is happening, please let us know.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: December 25, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »

Think the best comment I've seen so far was along the lines of  'That was better than Season 6'

Cheesy

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: January 10, 2019, 01:47:34 PM »

I really love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I only discovered it a couple of years ago but its black comedy is just done so well. It's one of the few shows that really makes me laugh out loud consistently and is about as un PC as you can get. This is a show with episode titled:-

Charlie got molested
Charlie gets crippled
The gang goes Jihad
Sweet Dee's dating a retarded person

The most recent season was put on Netflix this week and I finished it last night. It's very hit and miss with a strong start and a poor second half. It has been toned back over the last few seasons for obvious reasons but has clearly started to lose its way and re-tread the same paths.

That is until the final episode of the season which goes in a completely different direction and has one of the most amazing scenes I have seen in a long time. The build up over 13 seasons to this moment and everything it means to the character left me blubbing. Will almost certainly be one of my TV highlights of the year and hopefully bodes well for Season 14.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: January 10, 2019, 04:54:17 PM »

Several lol moments during this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0001qyv/bros-after-the-screaming-stops

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 ... 320 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: