blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Acceptances thread: bb9 DTD 29th May
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Acceptances thread: bb9 DTD 29th May  (Read 107769 times)
Loukas

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2010, 05:57:28 PM »

Im in - many thanks!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »

good stuff Luke, welcome to blonde and see you at dtd

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:07 PM »

right im off that weekend so looks like im going to do donate all my money to some one what did i have to do??

Leeds peps how you all getting to notts?? are you all staying we weekend??
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 10, 2010, 05:10:56 PM »

enter the tournament via DTD online passowrd on its way

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 10, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »

right im off that weekend so looks like im going to do donate all my money to some one what did i have to do??

I might not be going unless i have the funds but if i do u wanna work summet out?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2010, 06:13:37 PM »

I might not be going unless i have the funds but if i do u wanna work summet out?

Sell your body on the streets of leeds??  or you drive and i will have a stake of you in all the comps??  BB9 wont be the same without you
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2010, 06:24:06 PM »

Sell your body on the streets of leeds??  or you drive and i will have a stake of you in all the comps??  BB9 wont be the same without you

If you go for option 1 can you do a diary thread please?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »

Wont get much for that! Dont mind driving but only got a 2 seat van! Where u staying? Might kit the back of van out with a matress and kip in that!!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »

If you go for option 1 can you do a diary thread please?

Half price for you claire Wink

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »

Wont get much for that! Dont mind driving but only got a 2 seat van! Where u staying? Might kit the back of van out with a matress and kip in that!!

This would be nearly as immense as Geo staying in a tent for a tourney he played in once (I think I have that story right).
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »

This would be nearly as immense as Geo staying in a tent for a tourney he played in once (I think I have that story right).

Was hoping somebody would take pity on me and offer me a room! Will sleep in the van as a prop tho if anyone wants to take some action!!

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

Was hoping somebody would take pity on me and offer me a room! Will sleep in the van as a prop tho if anyone wants to take some action!!

Sleep in it for 9 months + and i may give you some action  Wink (oh for the luxury of a van)

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Lol at this as a prop, Red Dog does it all the time.

Yeah Sharpy it was APAT Cardiff a couple of years ago, no tent just sleeping bag and Bivvi bag. Couple of best nights sleep I'd had in years.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2010, 12:02:20 PM »

Yeah Sharpy it was APAT Cardiff a couple of years ago, no tent just sleeping bag and Bivvi bag. Couple of best nights sleep I'd had in years.

Geo

Girl guide tent ftw. Put it up in the car park, lots of cots inside, Blonde sleepover.  thumbs up
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »

Geo

Girl guide tent ftw. Put it up in the car park, lots of cots inside, Blonde sleepover.  thumbs up

As long as there is Marshmellows on sticks im in!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: