blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Accommodation
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Accommodation  (Read 50213 times)
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »

Days Inn is full too. Ok I will just find somewhere near the train station.

Im surprised at ths Suz, I only booked yesterday and there was a choice of rooms avail.  You sure yr calling the right place?  Call straight through to reception and ask if Jo is working, she'll sort you out.

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

Im surprised at ths Suz, I only booked yesterday and there was a choice of rooms avail.  You sure yr calling the right place?  Call straight through to reception and ask if Jo is working, she'll sort you out.

make your mind up Mich - you were at Holiday Inn a page ago Grin

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2010, 01:30:57 PM »

Shirley at the Holiday Inn just booked me in from Friday to Monday no hassle.  Get on the phone to them. 

and ty Ger!  xx

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2010, 01:37:46 PM »

does anyone know where I booked? I paid for a room but have no idea where

lmfao

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »

And flights just booked too.  It's official kids.  No turning back now.  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2010, 04:47:03 PM »

Quote from: kellster

You're probs in one of the five that've been mentioned on here. I'll ring round for you if you like because I like speaking to receptionists and I like doing favours, just ship us your credit card details as they'll probs want to confirm identity before releasing booking info.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »

Quote from: kellster

You're probs in one of the five that've been mentioned on here. I'll ring round for you if you like because I like speaking to receptionists and I like doing favours, just ship us your credit card details as they'll probs want to confirm identity before releasing booking info.

cheers, pm sent. this really is a helpful forum

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
HOLDorFOLD

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2010, 07:32:36 PM »

make your mind up Mich - you were at Holiday Inn a page ago Grin

LOL, Days and Holiday look completely different yet I still read it as Holiday Inn ... eye test due methinks

“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”  Ralph Waldo Emerson
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2010, 02:17:52 PM »

im half way into building a cheap hotel site, once its finished i will post the site address and hope you all book your hotels with me

few deals i have found are

Comfort Hotel Nottingham £34  http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Comfort_Hotel_Nottingham.htm?a_aid=20228

Nottingham Gateway Hotel £34  http://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Nottingham_Gateway_Hotel.htm?a_aid=20228

i have stayed at the Gateway with work and its a really nice hotel and not to far from DTD
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2010, 10:02:32 PM »

Have changed my booking from Castle Marina to Gateway as it was a lot cheaper and Dunk's not going anymore to room with the muppet.Anyone else staying there ? The saving will come in handy since I've just paid out for a new PC plus a holiday and then the spending money for this.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2010, 10:18:21 PM »

i have stayed at the Gateway with work and its a really nice hotel and not to far from DTD

odd definition of 'really nice' imo

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2010, 10:35:18 PM »

odd definition of 'really nice' imo

GREAT!!!!!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 10:40:57 PM »

They've already took payment as it was on a deal for early payment does this mean I can't cancel in advance it doesn't say this is the case but seems strange they've already took payment,is it bad Claire ? Not that fussy as it's just a bed and I'll be mortal for the whole time I spend in the room but still if it's dirty then I don't want to stay there.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 10:42:32 PM »

no it's not awful mond - fine for somewhere to kip - but it's not 'really nice' either.  just looked very tired from what i can remember from the one time i stayed there.

just looked it up on trip advisor - mixed reviews - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=gateway+nottingham&geo=&returnTo=__2F__&hid=244802&verbose=&hur=&o=10&ssrc=u&exc=n
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:46:38 PM by Claw75 » Logged

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »

Yeah I checked out trip advisor just there.Meh wtf I'll probably end up asleep in some field anyway so will just leave it and see.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: