blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:48:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  KQ button line check??
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KQ button line check??  (Read 2015 times)
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 10:59:16 AM »

fold or 4bet all in pre with right image/dynamic (which you apparently don't have here) when this shallow

as played (and as others have said) flat the flop imo. you have a hand which requires little protection, ie. he will likely have 2/3 outs if he doesn't already have you beat. by jamming flop you take away his option of jamming his bluffs on the turn

Christopher Brammer
OJ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 02:14:23 PM »

Nigdawg said it already, but with reads i think i would 4bet but defo not shove. You don't really cripple yourself 4betting small here. 7k should really do the job or at least give u an idea of villians hand range.

dont like flatting either. especially if your plan was to fold any flop you dont connect on. if you think you can float and take it on a later street ok. but just openfolding after having bricked the flop...duno seems dumping 2100.

Me: wow 21k with 82% fav is by far the most expensive bad beat i've taken so far...

Tim: its a 17k bad beat, tops, he's got some equity with the Q. I might be drunk but I'm not stupid.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 07:00:51 PM »

4 betting for information looks a good line here
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: