blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 DEEPSTACK ... MAY
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 DEEPSTACK ... MAY  (Read 129206 times)
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: May 02, 2010, 10:00:19 PM »

wp claire - ul

is it too early to suggest it was a huge shove?

not saying the money wasnt going in.............................................but

You're probably right but it probably is too soon but then it's probably going in anyway. Just a cooooooooooooler

u reckon he goes to war post on an A high board with KK?

Not at that stage with their chips...

Exactly...be interesting to know the raise and reraise amounts..think could have flatted without getting it all in with A high

No one said ANYTHING when Claire won a huge flip against AK. I reckon we should perhaps stop being results orientated

I think people should stop getting a gazllion BB's in with AK

Probably why you won't win a big live tourney

Ive had my results considering i don't play many big live tournies but if i do hopefully i won't have to luckbox my way to victory like most or piss it out of the window when in a good position

I said WIN chop not cash.

FYP

Won 1 chopped 1 and I assure I played ftw and didn't lock up and try and ladder as you did at the apat masters

Who won that comp?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 02, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »

BTW go chara!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 02, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »

VWP KevB from down to around 3k at the first break yesterday.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »

wp claire - ul

not saying the money wasnt going in.............................................but

You're probably right but it probably is too soon but then it's probably going in anyway. Just a cooooooooooooler

Exactly...be interesting to know the raise and reraise amounts..think could have flatted without getting it all in with A high

No one said ANYTHING when Claire won a huge flip against AK. I reckon we should perhaps stop being results orientated

Ive had my results considering i don't play many big live tournies but if i do hopefully i won't have to luckbox my way to victory like most or piss it out of the window when in a good position

FYP

Won 1 chopped 1 and I assure I played ftw and didn't lock up and try and ladder as you did at the apat masters

Who won that comp?

Some fish who overplays A high.....

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: May 02, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »

Daniel and Michelle see a flop

three clubs two spades

Daniel bets 20K
Michelle calls

Turn

Daniel throws in two 25K chips

Michelle passes...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: May 02, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »

Tim Flanders shoves again - all fold.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #561 on: May 02, 2010, 10:02:09 PM »

+1

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #562 on: May 02, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »

+1

This time he raised, and they all folded

shown...

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

Still 5 left, there will be no deals here tonight, so we will be playing to the death.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

Still 5 left, there will be no deals here tonight, so we will be playing to the death.

I know Peter charararararalambous is desperate to take one down. gogogogogo Peter!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 02, 2010, 10:08:08 PM »

wp claire - ul

FYP

Lolz every situation is different and when u have blatch to ur right hitting everthing in sight its a little difficult to do anything else... i think u miss the point.. if u look at this situation do we really need to go to war with the other cleader, think of it from his point of view r u really gonna re-raise the cleader when you are in a massively strong position yourself without a super premium hand ?  also so far nearly everyone who has got it in with AK today in a big pot has lost... its ok if u flip good ( and mistake it for skill )but some of us like slightly better odds than that

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 02, 2010, 10:11:15 PM »

wp claire - ul

FYP

Won 1 chopped 1 and I assure I played ftw and didn't lock up and try
and ladder as you did at the apat masters

Who won that comp?

LOL  who had u cold in ur grave 12 out until u hit running Kings... It must be good to be Blatch Grin

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »

wp claire - ul

FYP

Lolz every situation is different and when u have blatch to ur right hitting everthing in sight its a little difficult to do anything else... i think u miss the point.. if u look at this situation do we really need to go to war with the other cleader, think of it from his point of view r u really gonna re-raise the cleader when you are in a massively strong position yourself without a super premium hand ?  also so far nearly everyone who has got it in with AK today in a big pot has lost... its ok if u flip good ( and mistake it for skill )but some of us like slightly better odds than that

Right in order:

1) It's not 2001 anymore when perhaps your were a winning player and people are just 3 betting with big hands. People play pretty sick these days they sometimes three and FOUR bet with air
2) You have no idea of the dynamic between the two players.
3) AK is not just A high. In a game of imperfect information it is by fat the easiest hand to play because you're only really in bad shape against 2 hands and one of those you can bink an ace against as Claire did
4) By the same token should Dean fold KK? Claire coula have aces?!?! Sometimes in poker, esp. in tournament poker you get hands that are coolers. I'm abso certain if Claire peels we get to the turn and all the money goes in anyway

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: May 02, 2010, 10:16:03 PM »

Level up

Blinds 10K, 20K ante 2000

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 02, 2010, 10:17:38 PM »

we have ak ffs

get the chips in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: