blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:43:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Mission Impossible???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mission Impossible???  (Read 35304 times)
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »

Apologies if i miss anyone at the bash

you can all come visit me inside HMP Nottingham though if you like........

sponsored by Fyffes
Drain Alien
*** Drainy ***

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »

Ding
wot happens if someone accepts a mission but fails?
Soz if I missed this somewhere in de rulez
tks
drainy

There is a list of missions, they choose the ones they want to do - points awarded for how completed, comedic value etc etc.

Envelope for each individual to be collected from me on saturday with criptic clues to various Blondes that they have to identify and then do something with during the day.

Put me and LittleRed in for one each plz; wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tighty - 8th September 2015 - Oh FFS Drainy is back !!!!!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2010, 11:27:00 AM »

Asa and I have already cleared at least 4 off the list. Photos as proof too.wiiiii

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »

Asa and I have already cleared at least 4 off the list. Photos as proof too.wiiiii

Oi, we're in the bar. With tea. Make an appearance!

And donuts.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2010, 11:47:18 AM »

tyvm ding that was ruder and cheaper tham a strip club

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2010, 11:50:21 AM »

Oi, we're in the bar. With tea. Make an appearance!

And donuts.

We have tea.

Duke has a beer.
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »

Ok for anyone who didn't get the answers to the second part of Mission Impossible (guess the title should have warned you......) here are the answers. Folllowing several conversations last night I understand that none of you got the answers.....ooopps sorry about that....not sure if the fact that I whooshed you all is good or bad....but the look of complete incredulity from Tighty when I explained the answers to him will stay with me forever- anyway here we go....

Q1) This blondite doesn't just play poker but opened a business in late 2003 with the help of his family and using his life savings. In just a short time he has attracted many customers both from the local community and those from further afield seeking their first experience of .....he was recently pictured on Blonde.

Answer - Tighty. The description was of Neil Patel who was the Asian chef who is Tighty's official lookalikeie.

Q2) This blondite often posts on Blonde and always seems to be on the go. They could change their signature to 'let the hare see the rabbit' a trip to their house would be like visiting a famous housekeeper on a channel 4 sitcom. get this person to do a twirl round with their hand in the air while at the poker table. Beware there might be a short window of opportunity for this.

Answer - Laxie. Hare/Rabbit - she has a dog Cassie who used to chase hares and this week caught a rabbit - all written about on Blonde. She is alway saying 'go on go on go on' and has an Irish accent and lives in Ireland - just like the housekeeper on father Ted.

Q3) You may want to play this person, although really there should be two of them.

Answer - Bongo - really you should have 2 bongos.

Q4) Not always a welcome visitor although lots of films have been made about him. One in particular was the highest grossing film of that year. This blonde could be described as a bit of a Chandler as no one knows what he does for a living, he says it has something to do with dresses.

Answer - Drain Alien. Aliens are not always welcome, Independence Day was the highest grossing film when it was released and no one knows what he does for a living and he has posted on blonde he works at the frock exchange.

Q5) This not so regular blondeite could be a tribute band member if he didn't keep falling asleep. A popular mod so ask them to explain a Tighty sit and go.

Answer - Bainn. Keep falling asleep = ZZ - tribute band ZZ Top. A popular Mod (on another forum/slightly tongue in cheek) and following the last Bainngate it became obvious that Bainn had no idea that Tighty sit and go's were rigged.

Q6) A popular theme for horror stories and the title of a famous horror film this blondite has a ready smile if you can see through him to see him.

Answer - Foggy. Always fog in horror films, the Fog book and film, you would have to see through the fog to see Foggy.

In my defence can I just say as I'm typing this I'm beginning to understand why none of you got these.....but I was able to complete the Telegraph cryptic crossword when I was 12. I may just be a genius who went wrong after puberty....

Q7) This blondite is not quite a meals on wheels candidate although some would think he was. He has a much better poker playing brother and a film was made about him when he was King.

Answer) Ralph/Karabiner. Long standing joke that he has meals on wheels, his brother always lasts longer than he does at the BB and the fils was King Ralph.

Q8) This blonde is always whinging and is not Tighty.

Answer) georgetooloose.

Q9) Is this a famous Jersey PI? Not quite. Does things on a budget? Perhaps.

Answer) Sorry about this one - may have gone slightly off topic - ahem. Answer is Dave Shoelace. Clues were a PI (unfortunately not from Jersey) called Shoestring, doing things on a budget - doing things on a shoestring = Dave Shoelace....enough said on this one - ooops.

Q10) Do all roads lead to this Blondite? Name derived from the Latin word 'Loidis' and the M1 and M62 meet here.

Answer - LeedsRhodsey - Loidis is Latin name for Leeds - and motorways explain themselves.

Q11) This blondite could be called the Sweeny Todd of Blonde, lets hope he doesn't cook the ex president of the US.

Answer - Evil Pie. Sweeny Todd the barber killed people and cooked them in pies - a bit evil - and EP has a dog called Ronnie - ex president of the US was Ronald Regan.

Bring back the elephant quiz or whatever it was called. That is all!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 11:18:56 AM by Dingdell » Logged
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »

I got 2 of them!!

I got tighty (girgy will vouch for me on that one) and Suspected the bainn zz top reference but didn't voice that one to anyone Sad

Blue text
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

I got 2 of them!!

I got tighty (girgy will vouch for me on that one) and Suspected the bainn zz top reference but didn't voice that one to anyone Sad

sure you did mate Wink

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »

Ok for anyone who didn't get the answers to the second part of Mission Impossible (guess the title should have warned you......) here are the answers. Folllowing several conversations last night I understand that none of you got the answers.....ooopps sorry about that....not sure if the fact that I whooshed you all is good or bad....but the look of complete incredulity from Tighty when I explained the answers to him will stay with me forever- anyway here we go....

Q1) This blondite doesn't just play poker but opened a business in late 2003 with the help of his family and using his life savings. In just a short time he has attracted many customers both from the local community and those from further afield seeking their first experience of .....he was recently pictured on Blonde.

Answer - Tighty. The description was of Neil Patel who was the Asian chef who is Tighty's official lookalikeie.

Q2) This blondite often posts on Blonde and always seems to be on the go. They could change their signature to 'let the hare see the rabbit' a trip to their house would be like visiting a famous housekeeper on a channel 4 sitcom. get this person to do a twirl round with their hand in the air while at the poker table. Beware there might be a short window of opportunity for this.

Answer - Laxie. Hare/Rabbit - she has a dog Cassie who used to chase hares and this week caught a rabbit - all written about on Blonde. She is alway saying 'go on go on go on' and has an Irish accent and lives in Ireland - just like the housekeeper on father Ted.

Q3) You may want to play this person, although really there should be two of them.

Answer - Bongo - really you should have 2 bongos.

Q4) Not always a welcome visitor although lots of films have been made about him. One in particular was the highest grossing film of that year. This blonde could be described as a bit of a Chandler as no one knows what he does for a living, he says it has something to do with dresses.

Answer - Drain Alien. Aliens are not always welcome, Independence Day was the highest grossing film when it was released and no one knows what he does for a living and he has posted on blonde he works at the frock exchange.

Q5) This not so regular blondeite could be a tribute band member if he didn't keep falling asleep. A popular mod so ask them to explain a Tighty sit and go.

Answer - Bainn. Keep falling asleep = ZZ - tribute band ZZ Top. A popular Mod (on another forum/slightly tongue in cheek) and following the last Bainngate it became obvious that Bainn had no idea that Tighty sit and go's were rigged.

Q6) A popular theme for horror stories and the title of a famous horror film this blondite has a ready smile if you can see through him to see him.

Answer - Foggy. Always fog in horror films, the Fog book and film, you would have to see through the fog to see Foggy.

In my defence can I just say as I'm typing this I'm beginning to understand why none of you got these.....but I was able to complete the Telegraph cryptic crossword when I was 12. I may just be a genius who went wrong after puberty....

Q7) This blondite is not quite a meals on wheels candidate although some would think he was. He has a much better poker playing brother and a film was made about him when he was King.

Answer) Ralph/Karabiner. Long standing joke that he has meals on wheels, his brother always lasts longer than he does at the BB and the fils was King Ralph.

Q8) This blonde is always whinging and is not Tighty.

Answer) georgetooloose.

Q9) Is this a famous Jersey PI? Not quite. Does things on a budget? Perhaps.

Answer) Sorry about this one - may have gone slightly off topic - ahem. Answer is Dave Shoelace. Clues were a PI (unfortunately not from Jersey) called Shoestring, doing things on a budget - doing things on a shoestring = Dave Shoelace....enough said on this one - ooops.

Q10) Do all roads lead to this Blondite? Name derived from the Latin word 'Loidis' and the M1 and M62 meet here.

Answer - LeedsRhodsey - Loidis is Latin name for Leeds - and motorways explain themselves.

Q11) This blondite could be called the Sweeny Todd of Blonde, lets hope he doesn't cook the ex president of the US.

Answer - Evil Pie. Sweeny Todd the barber killed people and cooked them in pies - a bit evil - and EP has a dog called Ronnie - ex president of the US was Ronald Regan.

Bring back the elephant quiz or whatever it was called. That is all!!

Tracey, Blondes version of 3-2-1's Ted Rogers. The scary thing is the above makes perfect logic to her.

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »

Wow Billy was allowed to do a quiz again?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »

I was the answer to number one and had no idea it was me!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2010, 10:11:05 PM »

Having seen the explanation it is officially genius though...

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2010, 12:21:33 AM »

Having seen the explanation it is officially genius though...

Genius or not, where did you disappear to today? Wanted to play cricket!!
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2010, 11:53:42 AM »

Asa...get those pics up ffs! We proper owned this game!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: