blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:05:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP MAIN EVENT PACKAGE FOR SALE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP MAIN EVENT PACKAGE FOR SALE  (Read 11085 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 04:54:17 PM »

I havent qualified yet, but will do in about 1 week. We can make a gentlemans agreement at this stage. But i wont consider offers under $12k sorry.

ok I better step in here (as a moderator)

Please explain why you will qualify in about a week please?

Your thread title implies something a lot more definitive than possibly winning a package, and is misleading

Why not wait til you have done so?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 04:56:37 PM »

I havent qualified yet, but will do in about 1 week. We can make a gentlemans agreement at this stage. But i wont consider offers under $12k sorry.

nothing under 12k IMO you will be playing the event, if someone has 10k to spend on an event then they want a bigger saving
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 06:34:17 PM »

My understanding of the way the betfair promo works is that if you rake x over something like a 12 week period then you qualify so I would imagine that he has already raked almost enough and it is literally a cse of putting in an extra couple of hands rther than actually needing to win a tourney or something.  FWIW I also know someone that has een able to transfer a BF package before (albeit an Aussie Millions one)

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »

nothing under 12k IMO you will be playing the event, if someone has 10k to spend on an event then they want a bigger saving

This.

Most people who would consider buying this are going to Vegas anyway so won't be bothered about the hotel etc.

They just want the seat and they want it as cheap as poss.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 06:50:55 PM »

This.

Most people who would consider buying this are going to Vegas anyway so won't be bothered about the hotel etc.

They just want the seat and they want it as cheap as poss.

Exactly what Evilpie said.

I'll offer $8k and I'll let you keep the $1500 that I get from Betfair. So you'll get $9.5k total. Seems pretty fair.
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 07:15:14 PM »

oi Why would he accept that free rollin as i already offered 10k ? Nice try to outbid the Charrrra...............lolololol
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 07:50:04 PM »

oi Why would he accept that free rollin as i already offered 10k ? Nice try to outbid the Charrrra...............lolololol

you'll probs get outbid by a girl

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 07:53:57 PM »

lollll... I think it was worth me bidding, just to get gatso's response.

I'll withdraw my offer and let Michelle handle you Chararararara.
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

so funny an so dead wt MITCH, CHUCKLES AN NOW U ON LIST!!!
DrCordy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 10:49:39 AM »

Your thread title implies something a lot more definitive than possibly winning a package, and is misleading

Think I've already explained this twice but.....

Its a rake promo, so I will have qualified when I reach the rake target in a week or so. On the Betfair promo page there is a leaderboard which indiactes my progress. I'm advertising now because if I don't the offers that I want then  I'll be going myself, and if I do that then I dont want there to be no flights or flights on available at mega bucks.

If anyone is planning to go and play the Main Event and stay at the Wynn this will save them $2k. I dont want to twist anyones arm and give away more than $2k in value.

Btw if you've already booked your hotel direct with Wynn you can cancel at this stage and you pay them nothing, and therefore take adantage of the value in my sale (I know this because I did it myself last year!)

I'm sensing no-ones going to make the offer I want, so I'm glad I avdertised early!

l'll probably book my flights this evening after negotiations with the missus (!), after which the sale will be off. I'll wait til 9PM so if anyone wants to offer $12k do it before then.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »

Think I've already explained this twice but.....

Its a rake promo, so I will have qualified when I reach the rake target in a week or so. On the Betfair promo page there is a leaderboard which indiactes my progress. I'm advertising now because if I don't the offers that I want then  I'll be going myself, and if I do that then I dont want there to be no flights or flights on available at mega bucks.

If anyone is planning to go and play the Main Event and stay at the Wynn this will save them $2k. I dont want to twist anyones arm and give away more than $2k in value.

Btw if you've already booked your hotel direct with Wynn you can cancel at this stage and you pay them nothing, and therefore take adantage of the value in my sale (I know this because I did it myself last year!)

I'm sensing no-ones going to make the offer I want, so I'm glad I avdertised early!

l'll probably book my flights this evening after negotiations with the missus (!), after which the sale will be off. I'll wait til 9PM so if anyone wants to offer $12k do it before then.

Good luck in the main event and welcome to blonde
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 10:57:33 AM »

You seem to be confusing this.  

Why not just keep the cash extra and offer seat + hotel.  You have one bit for $8K for that bit and seem to be holding out for $10.5K?  Either way it seems that you don't need to rush so much.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »

This is why gatso is the man. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2010, 12:19:10 PM »

This is why gatso is the man. 

FUNNY PEOPLE !!! ILL BE BACK
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2010, 12:22:09 PM »

bit confused ! beftfair giving you $1500 cash which we dont need so basically its a 10 k seat an hotel ?
do u take $9500 for this ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: