blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:31:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Poker Stars UKIPT at DTD: Day 3 and Final
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poker Stars UKIPT at DTD: Day 3 and Final  (Read 56513 times)
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2010, 01:15:20 PM »

6 tables left after the first level. At this rate I'll be home by 5pm!

Maria has doubled up, blind on blind she saw an Ace and shoved. The BB (Andrew Hulme, I think) had 4-4 and Maria hit a straight. Hulme has since busted.

Steve Brennan has knocked out someone I don't know yet, as I didn't get his name, he's not on the seating list or the exit lists yet either! Steve had K-K after his opponent pushed with J-J, and faded the club draw on the river for the Kings to hold.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 01:18:34 PM »

Maria has doubled up, blind on blind she saw an Ace and shoved. The BB (Andrew Hulme, I think) had 4-4 and Maria hit a straight. Hulme has since busted.

Steve Brennan has knocked out someone I don't know yet, as I didn't get his name, he's not on the seating list or the exit lists yet either! Steve had K-K after his opponent pushed with J-J, and faded the club draw on the river for the Kings to hold.

Just the shorties shoving after the bubble bursting , dont get too excited bud.

I may be uo later after work and can give you a hand.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »

wiiii

ul to Dom Kay

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »

Is there a livefeed?
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »

Mark Aldridge - 250k and now on Maria's left.
Richard Sherwood - 85k

Stuart Hilton has doubled through Zahir Aslam when he pushed for 80k with and was called with Zahir's . The board ran out three diamonds to send the pot in the direction of Hilton.

George has added another 100k to his stack when he scooped a 120k pot with A-10 on a 5-10-4-2-6 board, and then scooped a 80k pot after c-betting a 10-10-4 board and getting Nishar Hassan to fold , with Nishar rueing his decision to not push preflop.

Wadey is down to dust after he called Leon Louis' shove for 120k on a three diamonds 10d flop, holding . Leon flipped for the flush draw and the gin turn hit to give him the flush and the straight flush re-draw. The river was the and Leon scooped.

Wadey is now out, details unknown.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »

Is there a livefeed?

Not that I'm aware of, sorry!
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2010, 01:32:10 PM »

Yeah I know mate, slowed down a bit now. Be good to see you later, you not playing the £300?

No clear chip leaders, there's a few on around 450-500k. Handsome Paul Ephremsen is up there as well.
themass
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »

hi can you tell me how peter abell is doing please

Yeah I know mate, slowed down a bit now. Be good to see you later, you not playing the £300?

No clear chip leaders, there's a few on around 450-500k. Handsome Paul Ephremsen is up there as well.
Hi
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 01:38:44 PM »

Nah giving it a miss and heading out for a night in Notts.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 01:38:53 PM »

Maria down to 45k Sad

She doubled someone up when she bet 70k on a board, only to see her opponent push all in for 80k total. Priced in, she had to call with only to see the villain open As . The river was the blankest of all blanks - Two Diamonds
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2010, 01:39:30 PM »

How is Black Belt's very own Owen Robinson progressing please?
wolf306

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »

Is there a livefeed?

Not that I'm aware of, sorry!
There's a live feed tomorrow in the final of the £300 @ 2015 , see link below

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/ukipt/2010/ukipt-nottingham-pokerstars-to-trial-new-069863.html

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010, 01:41:13 PM »

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mitch maria and charrra + other blondes

Just me
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

Peter Abela - 150k

Owen Robinson - 165k
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 01:42:48 PM »

Tell Chili to sit on her hands or I'm ringing Gramps ffs!!!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: