blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  $11 Pokerstars 20k gtd
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: $11 Pokerstars 20k gtd  (Read 5499 times)
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 12:20:56 AM »

I sit on here reading stories from the success stories of blonde, dreaming that one day it will all come together and i'll scoop some random 50k win and quit the 9-5 office grind! (I'm 24 and feel I have till about 27 to continue following this before I have to sort my life out)

I've heard whispers of this Blonde Bash.. definately feels like you have to be a hero member to get involved in that crowd! (I'm trying!!)

Well best way to join the gang mate, your defo welcome to come
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 12:42:22 AM »

I sit on here reading stories from the success stories of blonde, dreaming that one day it will all come together and i'll scoop some random 50k win and quit the 9-5 office grind! (I'm 24 and feel I have till about 27 to continue following this before I have to sort my life out)

I've heard whispers of this Blonde Bash.. definately feels like you have to be a hero member to get involved in that crowd! (I'm trying!!)

this - we all went to our first bash where we'd hardly met anyone before

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 12:58:57 AM »

ive still never been to one stribling.

maybe we can hold hands.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 01:18:15 AM »

maybe we can hold hands.

We'd love to see ya there!  You don't need a 6 figure bank account for a blonde bash so .....JFDI!!! 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »

maybe we can hold hands.

We'd love to see ya there!  You don't need a 6 figure bank account for a blonde bash so .....JFDI!!! 

Nah 4figs should do lol,seriously though hopefully see you there will be a laugh
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 01:43:37 AM »

Where in Uk are you from? If you coming from the north Me and girgy are coming from Leeds, i just need to get my arse out to hire a car and your welcome for a lift and can crash in our hotel,
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 08:08:17 PM »

Shame, down in Milton Keynes. Sounds like quite a weekend going on and would of been nice to head down with you boys.

I've only got bloody Muszles down this end! We didn't get off to a good start so he might not be keen on headin up North with me (He told on me to tightend for supposidly bullying him, silly bloody boy)

May have to get involved!

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 08:25:20 PM »

Shame, down in Milton Keynes. Sounds like quite a weekend going on and would of been nice to head down with you boys.

I've only got bloody Muszles down this end! We didn't get off to a good start so he might not be keen on headin up North with me (He told on me to tightend for supposidly bullying him, silly bloody boy)

May have to get involved!

Mate sort it out, if Muszles says any thing Greek will sort him out for you,
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »

follow the link, Download DTD----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>

and buy in  or they will be some places on the day to buy in,  or we could hit DTD friday night and buy in then

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=47277.msg1180747#new
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 10:06:28 PM »

Where in Uk are you from? If you coming from the north Me and girgy are coming from Leeds, i just need to get my arse out to hire a car and your welcome for a lift and can crash in our hotel,

Im skinto mate and working so i think il only be down on the saturday! Will probs drive back same night!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: