blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:51:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48392 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2010, 11:45:57 PM »

Do u know what the problem is with the players these days? MONEY! They are all overpayed lazy twats!

how does that work? you are aware that none of them get a penny for playing for england?

point made

Yea i know! Still think some of em, would rather be out shopping with the missus rather than repping their country!!

So you don't think Rooney etc have any interest in winning a World Cup medal no Huh?

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2010, 11:47:12 PM »

Do u know what the problem is with the players these days? MONEY! They are all overpayed lazy twats!

how does that work? you are aware that none of them get a penny for playing for england?

point made

Yea i know! Still think some of em, would rather be out shopping with the missus rather than repping their country!!

So you don't think Rooney etc have any interest in winning a World Cup medal no Huh?

Did it look like he was intrested tonight? i mean from what i heard on the radio then NO!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2010, 11:49:12 PM »

point made

Did it look like he was intrested tonight? i mean from what i heard on the radio then NO!

How did he look disinterested,by the fact he's out of form,probably carrying an injury and the service to him is shit.Let's all blame Rooney since he was our only hope to start with.BTW he was out of order with his comments after the game but pretty sure he'll realise that himself and was just frustrated at how poor they all where.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »

point made

How did he look disinterested,by the fact he's out of form,probably carrying an injury and the service to him is shit.Let's all blame Rooney since he was our only hope to start with.BTW he was out of order with his comments after the game but pretty sure he'll realise that himself and was just frustrated at how poor they all where.

Ive been working mate so only heard the match commentry so not sure what was said in interviews!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2010, 11:52:59 PM »

Monda you're usually spot on, but Rooney looked uninterested for the last 15 minutes today, just walking around. He hasn't been the same player since he was injured.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2010, 11:54:06 PM »

point made

Ive been working mate so only heard the match commentry so not sure what was said in interviews!

He wasn't interviewed but a cameraman picked up him having a go at the fans for booing them off,don't remember his exact words it's on bbc website.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2010, 11:57:18 PM »

Monda you're usually spot on, but Rooney looked uninterested for the last 15 minutes today, just walking around. He hasn't been the same player since he was injured.

Maybe the fact he's been took to the tune of £5million has had an effect on him,maybe the responsibilty of a nation resting solely on his shoulders has,I have no idea but I'm a 100% sure that he isn't uninterested,why would he show passion and drive in the qualifiers to not give a shit when the main stage comes around.As I say I've no idea what's wrong with him but something clearly is mentally,physically or both.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2010, 11:58:46 PM »

Maybe the fact he's been took to the tune of £5million has had an effect on him,maybe the responsibilty of a nation resting solely on his shoulders has,I have no idea but I'm a 100% sure that he isn't uninterested,why would he show passion and drive in the qualifiers to not give a shit when the main stage comes around.As I say I've no idea what's wrong with him but something clearly is mentally,physically or both.

The guy is only 24 years old and has the whole country on his shoulders! Not fair to be put in such a position imo!

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2010, 12:00:44 AM »

The guy is only 24 years old and has the whole country on his shoulders! Not fair to be put in such a position imo!

The thing is he just doesn't seem the type to be bothered by this,he plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world and had more pressure on him then ever this season  and thrived on it,personally I think he's burntout.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

The thing is he just doesn't seem the type to be bothered by this,he plays for one of the biggest clubs in the world and had more pressure on him then ever this season  and thrived on it,personally I think he's burntout.

True most of em do tbh! They probably all played 40-50 games this season! Apart from King and Heskey obv!!

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2010, 12:06:01 AM »

I agree...but whats changed; you lot do this at every tournament.....Gazza, Beckham, Rooney- you make messiah's out of these players and the pressure of a whole country is put on these individual players shoulders!!! You also have a team of individual players who are so detached from reality(think the debacles with terry, cole) and its basically a team of egotistical, overpaid players. You were largely outplayed by algeria tonight; a TEAM that man for man are not a patch on your players but they fit so well together and fought for each other!!! basically you need Mourinho as manager...think of the Team spirit he created at both Chelsea and Inter(and will do at Real); once you get that your onto a winner

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »

I agree...but whats changed; you lot do this at every tournament.....Gazza, Beckham, Rooney- you make messiah's out of these players and the pressure of a whole country is put on these individual players shoulders!!! You also have a team of individual players who are so detached from reality(think the debacles with terry, cole) and its basically a team of egotistical, overpaid players. You were largely outplayed by algeria tonight; a TEAM that man for man are not a patch on your players but they fit so well together and fought for each other!!! basically you need Mourinho as manager...think of the Team spirit he created at both Chelsea and Inter(and will do at Real); once you get that your onto a winner

Do country's like Spain,Brazil,Italy,Germany not have players exactly the same,or is it just the English players ?
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2010, 12:16:46 AM »

But they dont get paid to play for England Wink

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2010, 12:19:18 AM »

Do country's like Spain,Brazil,Italy,Germany not have players exactly the same,or is it just the English players ?

Spain = Villa, Torres, Iniesta, Xavi, Ramos, Casillas all pretty much loved/expected equally- cant be bothered going through the rest of the teams you mentioned but pretty much the same formula- no player singled out to be saviour; prob only exception to this is Messi at Argentina

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »

But they dont get paid to play for England Wink

I know that and long may that continue...point was these; basically 'rock stars' are so detached from reality they are all so invloved in their own bullshit they're not interested in being in a team; they need a good orchestrator to give them cohesion

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: