blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48605 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »

We also had a much better side in '90. Inspiration, creativity & goals could arrive from anywhere. Gascoigne, Waddle, Robson, Beardsley, Barnes, Lineker. God I miss Gascoigne in midfield. Very few in this crop who can actually go past people from midfield and work some individual magic. Joe Cole certainly can't sittin on the bench.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
lazaroonie

Your a dead man Den Watts !!

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2010, 02:06:15 PM »

i wondered how long it would take, and I got the answer last night when I heard callers on 606 saying that Capello shouild be dumped and Stuart Pearce be given the job, probably because they remember his singing of the national anthem and fervent nationalism, rather than any solid evidence of tactical or managerial ablility.

'patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel'

samuel johnson

The blog of my friend Colchester Kev
http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2010, 02:48:30 PM »

wtf, looks like he's dropping lennon for SWP/Milner. Why does this guy buzz off SWP so much, he is absolutely awful.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »

england are sooooo over hyped in every single competitiion

i think they are terrible and have little chance of winning.

they dont have a team just some  big stars and alot of average players

Just me
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2010, 11:53:29 PM »

i think i've figured it out. i think the Don reckoned his side could piss the group playing a dodgy formation. Then wheel out the proper set up when we hit the knockout stages. he's genius, i still believe.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »

Please let them draw lots and get knocked out that way....

Heads or tails, kids?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2010, 08:28:40 AM »

Please let them draw lots and get knocked out that way....

Heads or tails, kids?

GTFO...

Tails plz Smiley
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2010, 09:47:32 AM »

Well, I do want England to get through, I reallly do, but I reckon 8/1 on Slovenia is just a tad overpriced so I couldn't resist a wee tickle. So at least if Slovenia beat England I have a small profit with which to console myself.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2010, 09:50:44 AM »

Well, I do want England to get through, I reallly do, but I reckon 8/1 on Slovenia is just a tad overpriced so I couldn't resist a wee tickle. So at least if Slovenia beat England I have a small profit with which to console myself.

You should be ashamed of yourself,this is total betrayal of your country,hang your head in shame.Seriously though I couldn't do this,it just wouldn't feel right to have a part of you that was happy at winning money from England losing.
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2010, 10:13:35 AM »

You should be ashamed of yourself,this is total betrayal of your country,hang your head in shame.Seriously though I couldn't do this,it just wouldn't feel right to have a part of you that was happy at winning money from England losing.

I am Scottish born & bred though (admittedly with an Yorkshireman for a father) so, although I do want England to win, I won't be drastically upset if they go out.  Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »

I am Scottish born & bred though (admittedly with an Yorkshireman for a father) so, although I do want England to win, I won't be drastically upset if they go out.  Smiley

LOL,I knew as soon as I posted that you where going to give that kind of response,FML.Anyway hope you lose  Wink
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »

LOL,I knew as soon as I posted that you where going to give that kind of response,FML.Anyway hope you lose  Wink
Cheers!  thumbs up I hope I lose too but I can't resist a good bet when I see one. Based on performances so far there's no way they are an 8-1 shot. About time Rooney got a hat-trick though.
sledge13

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2010, 10:29:05 AM »

We also had a much better side in '90. Inspiration, creativity & goals could arrive from anywhere. Gascoigne, Waddle, Robson, Beardsley, Barnes, Lineker. God I miss Gascoigne in midfield. Very few in this crop who can actually go past people from midfield and work some individual magic. Joe Cole certainly can't sittin on the bench.

Deffo!
curnow

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »

lol u b watching it at Lochness mansion thinking anyone but England but if they do play like they did in last two matches then your 8-1 not bad

at least we cant get any worst so only way is up
Somerled

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »

lol u b watching it at Lochness mansion thinking anyone but England but if they do play like they did in last two matches then your 8-1 not bad

at least we cant get any worst so only way is up

Yeah my "good bets" invariably go tits up so I'm doing my bit to ensure an England victory. You can thank me tomight.  Cool
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: