blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:48:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Come on England
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Come on England  (Read 48327 times)
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2010, 08:32:01 PM »

Mark Lawrenson is the biggest bell end on tv
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »

everyone saying upson was really good today? he was terrible. also gtfo rooney.

Thought Upson was out of position and made wrong decisions on plenty of occasions, needing Johnson and Terry to bail him out.  Made a good tackle near the death, and it seems all is forgiven.

Rooney played well for about 15 minutes of the match.  The rest of the time looked either disinterested or unable to get more involved.

Milner played very well at times, but before the fantastic cross he made for the goal, he was dire.  Gave it away too much for my liking, but made some decent crosses and was excellent at the end in the corner running the clock down.

Barry gave it away too much trying to be clever.

But otherwise, we were OK.  Hardly set the world on fire, but we had moments when we looked like a team that could get through a few more rounds maybe.  Then again, we should have scored at least one more goal and topped the group.  That might come back and bite us.

This
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »

Also I've never been so happy to see Lampard turn up to a game. He was excellent in the second half. More pls.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

Also I've never been so happy to see Lampard turn up to a game. He was excellent in the second half. More pls.

as good as lampard was good barry was 2x as bad.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »

England v Germany CMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS TIME!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2010, 09:35:10 PM »

.......Even Heskey scored
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »

Would have preferred Ghana and then N. Korea or Urugauy in the QF instead of the Krauts and then prob Argies in the QF obv. Oh well fk it, bring on them dirtay Krauts!

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »

I'm glad we have the Germans..... I really think we'll beat them!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2010, 09:45:40 PM »

I'm glad we have the Germans..... I really think we'll beat them!

u truely think england will win the way they are playing?

sorry i normally support the underdogs and i am actually thinking off supporting england cause if both teams play like they have been then it could be a cricket score

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
smileriraq

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »

Just heard the comment of the tournament

This world cup has turned out like ww2! The french surrendered early, the usa arrive last min and England are left to fight the fucking Germans!

Click to see full-size image.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2010, 09:56:07 PM »

I'm not saying we're going to win it Ironside but we're undefeated. The Germans lost to Serbia. So on the last 3 games form i'm not sure how you come up with a cricket score.
In recent years we seem to have played better against the better teams. They are favourites, no doubt about that, but i think we can give them a game. Probably lose on penalties hopefully after some dodgy decision so that we can grumble "we'd have won it" for the next few years.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »

Just heard the comment of the tournament

This world cup has turned out like ww2! The french surrendered early, the usa arrive last min and England are left to fight the fucking Germans!
Ta.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2010, 10:05:27 PM »

I'm not saying we're going to win it Ironside but we're undefeated. The Germans lost to Serbia. So on the last 3 games form i'm not sure how you come up with a cricket score.
In recent years we seem to have played better against the better teams. They are favourites, no doubt about that, but i think we can give them a game. Probably lose on penalties hopefully after some dodgy decision so that we can grumble "we'd have won it" for the next few years.

it just gets me that one minute england are the worst team since ally mcleods '78 scotland squad then a slightly better performance and a 1 nil win against a really weak side england should of been scoring a hatfull against then its england are world champs again i have had to turn off all the news etc this evening as i was getting sick of fans and pundits talking about " we were brilliant and we are going to win the world cup" this is why so many scots want to support ABE, england have made a rod for there own backs by not winning the group now if they want to win the cup they need to get past germany then argentina and brazil in the final so if they do get there then they will deserve it by they are a long way from being close to beating germany or argentina

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2010, 10:25:32 PM »

There is no way Germany are favourites against England.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: