blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 01:50:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272989 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Moving on......
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving on......  (Read 57271 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2010, 04:06:43 PM »

Received ty
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2010, 04:07:51 PM »

Depression is more common in intelligent people for obvious reasons. Homer Simpson doesnt get depressed does he cos he is content with a very simple albeit amazing existence!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:35 PM »

12 pages and still non the wiser. Probably doesn't matter to me but do think it's weird half the forum know and half don't but it still can't be put "out there"
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2010, 04:11:00 PM »

Depression is more common in intelligent people for obvious reasons. Homer Simpson doesnt get depressed does he cos he is content with a very simple albeit amazing existence!

lol
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2010, 04:12:26 PM »

12 pages and still non the wiser. Probably doesn't matter to me but do think it's weird half the forum know and half don't but it still can't be put "out there"

i think more than half the people reading this know
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »

+1

Quick PM someone please...I'm pretty tilted right now.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2010, 04:14:18 PM »

If anyone is happy to fill me in then send a PM if not i'll keep f5ing all day in hope of some info
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »

+1

Quick PM someone please...I'm pretty tilted right now.
+1

Given all the comments so far, I'm guessing he must have chopped up a Thai hooker. Seems to be the in thing at the moment.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:54 PM »

WOW at some people's post on this thread,just wow.All just a big joke to some until something bad happens to them then they'll expect the whole world to stop and feel sorry for them,as for others who want to have a go all I can say is get a life you atteniton seeking ****.I still think what I said last night but since people are going to keep going and going with this I agree with Keith,say what has happened allow Kev to make a response then lock the thread and leave it at that.I suppose it's to much to expect to think people might've shown Tikay and the rest some respect and accept there decision here yes it's a free country freedom of speech blah blah but it's quite obvious this decision wasn't took lightly and just because some of us are involved in the forum doesn't mean we are all entitled to know everything that goes on,why should we be ? Anyone close enough to either would easily have other avenues to show there support/find information out then on the internet!!!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2010, 04:20:27 PM »

Someone pm me what happened. or bainns post..pls
remf

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2010, 04:28:45 PM »

Flippin nora,every time i get a chance to have a look at this thread something has been removed just before i have read it,i havn't got the foggiest what has occured and what this guy has been accused of,i'm not in any cliques and the chances of me getting in any "loops" are virtually non-existant,i'm therefore refusing to permit myself from following any more of this whole palaver so i don't go completely bonkers with not knowing what's going on
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »

I'll trade the gist of Bainn's post for the gist of wtf is going on. Yes I know it's a bit unsavoury but the whole thread is tilting me hard.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »

why has tikay disappeared?

He needs to make another post to address this mess.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
dan

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2010, 04:40:22 PM »

Someone pm me what happened. or bainns post..pls
+1
SuffolkPunch
Fish

Fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2010, 04:40:41 PM »

Sigh. All this talk about writing and depression.

I'm a writer and reading this thread has made me depressed.

No idea what on earth is going on here, but I have made an assumption, rightly or wrongly. I hope I am wrong.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: