blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:17:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  TT in $500 tourney
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TT in $500 tourney  (Read 4064 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 12:41:07 AM »

preflops pretty bad

What would you do???  I was really hoping he either folded or 4 bet pre to make it easy. The call threw me a little and I did think maybe I should have made it more.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 01:22:27 AM »

preflops pretty bad

What would you do???  I was really hoping he either folded or 4 bet pre to make it easy. The call threw me a little and I did think maybe I should have made it more.

This thinking is flawed.

If he folds he has a worse hand in which case u wanna take him on post flop.

If he 4 bets it's not always for value- he could be bluffing or have u crushed in which case flatting is the best line to keep the pot small and try and flop another 10 to win a big pot

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 01:40:11 AM »

preflops pretty bad

This thinking is flawed.

If he folds he has a worse hand in which case u wanna take him on post flop.

If he 4 bets it's not always for value- he could be bluffing or have u crushed in which case flatting is the best line to keep the pot small and try and flop another 10 to win a big pot
didnt read all posts but im just goin to agree wt george as seems logical to do!
p.s sorry coulndt give honest view but he my hero u know an he knws his stuff!
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 02:32:26 AM »

would of flatted pre: no1 any good will ever peel you with worse off these stacks. you are overplaying your hand by 3betting from this position with this stack imo.

Christopher Brammer
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 04:05:12 AM »

yeh would flat

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 09:03:22 AM »

I wouldn't jam 90k into a 60k pot on a rainbow board with AA/kk or QQ. Why would you do that? Especially given your tight image. Thus how can TT be the very bottom of your range? TT is actually the top of your range for making this play. You said you don't jam a set, so you don't want to jam a premium pair for the same reasons. I think the strat is definitely -EV.

what games do you play online and live?

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Do you think you are a shrewd judge of character?

Do you find yourself often having to apologise for reading people and situations wrongly?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2010, 09:05:46 AM »

I wouldn't jam 90k into a 60k pot on a rainbow board with AA/kk or QQ. Why would you do that? Especially given your tight image. Thus how can TT be the very bottom of your range? TT is actually the top of your range for making this play. You said you don't jam a set, so you don't want to jam a premium pair for the same reasons. I think the strat is definitely -EV.

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Do you find yourself often having to apologise for reading people and situations wrongly?

When you to going to admit your true feelings for one another and release the sexual tension between you ?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:13 AM »

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Did your parents never teach you it's rude to answer a question with a question?

No different a judge of character from most people really.

Rarely have to apologise but not afraid to if I feel it's necessary.

Anyway maybe you can answer the questions above now as well as a few others.

Why are your defences so high? Afraid to admit you're a life loser at poker?

Ever think your life will make it out of Walsall?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2010, 10:24:08 AM »

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Did your parents never teach you it's rude to answer a question with a question?

No, it was the teachers at the high profile Grammer School I attended who taught me answering a question with a question is known as the Socratic Method of debate, after the philosopher Socrates, and isn't considered rude at all. I'm not defensive. The difference between me and you is that I don't really mind what people think whereas you always come across as slighty desperate to prove yourself.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2010, 12:36:38 PM »

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

No, it was the teachers at the high profile Grammer School I attended who taught me answering a question with a question is known as the Socratic Method of debate, after the philosopher Socrates, and isn't considered rude at all. I'm not defensive. The difference between me and you is that I don't really mind what people think whereas you always come across as slighty desperate to prove yourself.

If there's one word in that post you didn't want to misspell, it was 'Grammar'.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 03:03:53 PM »

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Just so, so good.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »

What are your nicknames?

Do you win? Ever?

Just so, so good.

lol pwned himself!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »

wonder if hes still wearing them Ed Harley hoodies
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: