blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:16:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys  (Read 37201 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »

Cos and Mantis HU4ROLLZ is the only way

Would love to do some sort of match vs him. Doubt he'll ever agree or have the money

You see this is how it starts.

"Would love to do some sort of match with him" would've been fine but you had to add the dig at the end.

One little dig from Cos then Mantis will come on and say "I've made more at poker than you"

Cos then says "Prove it. Show my your sharkscope"........ Blah blah blah and so it continues......

You see what I mean?

Same old same old again and again.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 01:49:30 PM »

What with all the lying, cheating, and stealing I see going on by members of this forum I kinda see myself as a shining fecking beacon of ethical behaviour actually. I only offer honest opinion and ask for nothing in return. I don't really think a bit of banter is a serious crime really. You will also notice that I only ever talk poker unless a sidepot of provocation is created by geeky greeky. You can't blame a cat for jerking around with a mouse, that cat will catch the mouse and let it go several times for it's pure amusement. I'm sorry, the temptation is too great.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »

Would love to do some sort of match vs him. Doubt he'll ever agree or have the money

I run a multi-million pound business and am very confident about my poker skillz.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 02:05:22 PM »

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »

What with all the lying, cheating, and stealing I see going on by members of this forum I kinda see myself as a shining fecking beacon of ethical behaviour actually. I only offer honest opinion and ask for nothing in return. I don't really think a bit of banter is a serious crime really. You will also notice that I only ever talk poker unless a sidepot of provocation is created by geeky greeky. You can't blame a cat for jerking around with a mouse, that cat will catch the mouse and let it go several times for it's pure amusement. I'm sorry, the temptation is too great.

I'll just break the above post down a little bit.

Those that know me will know I don't get wound up by you the way you probably think I do whilst you're smirking in your bedsit.

Beacon of ethical behaviour? No one here really knows you pretty much (just to please pieman I'll add in a usual line - not many £10f Walsall regs here that's why). You won't post so much as an online screen-name let alone anyone knowing about whether your behaviour is ethical or not.

Mouse I may be, cat you are not. Fish is more appropriate an animal to describe yourself, maybe donkey.

Fwiw I've never had a massive problem with you posting on PHA or that you're bad at strat. It's hardly a crime and many people make bad posts, myself included. I pull you up more for the fact that every post you write (and they are usually tosh) is written in such a condescending bainn-esque 'I'm better than everyone way', which is really ironic. You could probably pull it off if you were good.

And the whiter than white thing, lol. You've got personal with me several times without real provocation.

And finally I take it that's a 'no' to partaking in any poker challenge?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »

I run a multi-million pound business and am very confident about my poker skillz.

LOL.

Let's play then

@GreekStein on twitter.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010, 02:17:22 PM »

I think we really need the Cos vs Mantis poker extravanganza.

Neither of them have a problem with monies apparently so here is what I suggest.

The challenge will last approximately 3 months. We need to cover a range of formats.
It needs to be fair and conclusive.

Usernames on here will be changed to I pwnd Cos, I pwnd Mantis and visa versa.

Live Event 1 - Both to play a GUKPT, point for whoever ranks highest
Online Event 1 - Best of 3 heads up tourney s'n'gays, point for the winner
Live Event 2 - Both players to play a live donkament, possibly DTD Saturday night, point for whoever ranks highest
Online Event 2 - Mirror prop, schedule TBC, point to whoever has the highest cash value
Live Event 3 - Heads up unlimited holdem, whoever leaves first loses, other player wins a point
Online Event 3 - Heads up PLO, point to the winner

Decider in the event of a 3-3, one super deep HORSE HU for $500.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2010, 02:18:35 PM »

LOL.

Let's play then

Do you think you would win?

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2010, 02:20:01 PM »

Neither of them have a problem with monies apparently so here is what I suggest.

The challenge will last approximately 3 months. We need to cover a range of formats.

Live Event 2 - Both players to play a live donkament, possibly DTD Saturday night, point for whoever ranks highest
Online Event 2 - Mirror prop, schedule TBC, point to whoever has the highest cash value
Live Event 3 - Heads up unlimited holdem, whoever leaves first loses, other player wins a point

I was thinking more along the lines of 10,000 hands at HU cash $1/2-$5/10.

He can choose the game.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 02:22:10 PM »

Or we could just let Matt smash their heads together for a while and the one with the least mushy head gets declared the winner.

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 02:22:24 PM »

Flip a coin, ldo. Everything is fiddy fiddy you win or you don't anyways.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »

I like Wardonkeys idea.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »

I'll just break the above post down a little bit.

Those that know me will know I don't get wound up by you the way you probably think I do whilst you're smirking in your bedsit.

Beacon of ethical behaviour? No one here really knows you pretty much (just to please pieman I'll add in a usual line - not many £10f Walsall regs here that's why). You won't post so much as an online screen-name let alone anyone knowing about whether your behaviour is ethical or not.

Mouse I may be, cat you are not. Fish is more appropriate an animal to describe yourself, maybe donkey.

Fwiw I've never had a massive problem with you posting on PHA or that you're bad at strat. It's hardly a crime and many people make bad posts, myself included. I pull you up more for the fact that every post you write (and they are usually tosh) is written in such a condescending bainn-esque 'I'm better than everyone way', which is really ironic. You could probably pull it off if you were good.

And the whiter than white thing, lol. You've got personal with me several times without real provocation.

And finally I take it that's a 'no' to partaking in any poker challenge?

You judge my whole character on my writing style which is dry and doesn't reflect my character at all

I don't know why I'm obligated to "prove" anything to you.

I live in a house.

I don't play at Walsall these days.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »

Mantis,

Will you be watching me and greeky on the real hustle tonight? Its on BBC3 at 11pm.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 02:35:15 PM »

Mantis,

Will you be watching me and greeky on the real hustle tonight? Its on BBC3 at 11pm.

Oh ok I'll prob Sky+ it so I can watch it when I return to my bedsit from the £10 re-buy at Walsall

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: