blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:36:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mantis and James "Mfckin" Keys  (Read 37537 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »

Mantis your being a knob making these threats I'm soft as shite but if you want to tap me on the shoulder and fight me at DTD for saying that then ok that should be fun.Why aren't you threating Cos/George/Guy I could go on and on with names as they've all said worse to you, I'm pretty sure you are the coward.

oi

i havent said anything bad about him!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »

Mantis - I appreciate what you said about me in your last post. Come and introduce yourself next time you're at DTD and we'll have a drink and chat. Maybe it's best we don't mention any hands of the tournament we're both in though lol. I think we've probably just crossed wires too many times and it's pretty obvious neither of us are bad guys.
Please drop the stuff with James Keys though. He wasn't questioning you as a bloke - he was questioning your posts and your online persona.

Glory be.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2010, 12:46:40 PM »

Mantis your being a knob making these threats I'm soft as shite but if you want to tap me on the shoulder and fight me at DTD for saying that then ok that should be fun.Why aren't you threating Cos/George/Guy I could go on and on with names as they've all said worse to you, I'm pretty sure you are the coward.

oi

i havent said anything bad about him!

Tighty has asked for us to STFU about it so I'll say no more,post amended Smiley
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2010, 02:07:37 PM »

Would be incred if Mantis and Cos played HU in DTD or something and loads of peeps watched in awe as Mantis took Cos apart using an unorthodox and unconventional stlye of poker that all made us question our own games.

gogogo Mantis, revolutionise the game of poker! I've never liked that Greekstain fella anyways.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »

A duel. Seriously? Nobody has ever said to you before "That's not true, you're talking bollocks"? What exactly is your problem?

My problem is that you think you're entitled to come onto a public forum and say that I am in the business of being an outright liar to serve my own ends. I don't know what ends these are btw. If you want to read your posts again you will see you're not saying "that's not true" you're slandering my character and making me out to be a completely negative individual who only wants to cause trouble. After 3 years of often constructive involvement I find some 8st kid breezing up to me and taking such a personal tone pretty offensive. Most of what you said wasn't about poker strategy, it was about trying to bully me. I'm not threatening you at all I just want to see you try and bully me in the real world. Obv you can still apologise if you wish.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »

There's talk of 'taking it outside'

Is the online equivalent taking it to pm?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »

Skolsuper>>>>>>>SkGV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Mantis

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »

The end: You wanted to play stts instead of cash

The lie: You never post on cash threads

The truth: you made posts on 2 of the last 3 threads on cash hands.

Which part do you disagree with? I don't know why you're getting so worked up about it. Oh wait, I do, it's because you lost an argument. Come and punch me in the face if it makes you feel better, I'm not apologising for calling you out. To say I am bullying you online is laughable when you're the one making violent threats. "A completely negative individual who only wants to cause trouble"? Read your recent posts addressed to me, you'll see I'm not wrong.

And what does this mean??
When I was asked to stand by my poker posts I didn't avoid that confrontation. And in that we have the difference between me and you as men.

What??

The point I disagree with: I said I posted on two cash hands. I didn't go back and count them at the time, but from memory I thought that sounded about right. So far you've been able to find the two cash hands I was talking about. The point I made was an honest one to show I don't play that format of the game. You think if you can prove I posted on one more than I thought you have the right to call me an outright liar and say my motive is to deceive people. Even though the point will be the same. What is your motive to be so childish with the exact figure? To try and win an argument you started?

I'm not worked up at all and I'm not going to just come and punch you in the face. I want to see if you will stand by your nasty words in the real world. Any reasonable person knows if they are rude aggro and insulting to people in real life they will probably get some sort of reaction. The last bit...when asked to prove if I can play I agreed to come up to dtd on my own and prove it. So when I run into you and ask you to stand by your post I am keen to see you prove it on your own as well.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2010, 04:32:45 PM »

Iv been following the thread excitedly since it began but have gotten a little lost if someone could clear this up for me!?

1)are Mantis and Cos friends now? talk of drinking together has been sprouted :S

2) is the fued now between James Keys and Mantis? if so how the hell did that happen?!?!>£K"ER

3) has the grudge match been cancelled?

4) is there going to be a james keys/mantis grudge HU match instead?

5) why is James Keys getting punched? Whenever Iv met him he's come across as a really nice, pleasant guy, I would certainly rank him very low on the list of people I would like to punch.

6) I had a similar spot to Mantis on 2+2 once when someone called me out for being tez at poker, posted a screenshot of my PTR -$11k and said i was a loosing player etc shudnt be posting on forums. I would ordinarily just ignore this cos I dont really have anythign to prove, but because it was a personal attack on me I just stuck a 160k hand graph showing lots of profit in his eye (then got drunk and insulted his family hence why i dont post on 2+2 anymore) obv shudnt insult people's family but i dont understand why Mantis doesn't just tell everyone his screen names, he doesnt pretend to play for a living so I dont see what difference it makes? (again Mantis no offence that was genuinely wanting to help comment)

Also I never understand why people think their ability to "stand up for their integrity" defines them as a man, spesh in a faceless indentityless platform like this. Surely if you hve character and integrity, the last thing ud need to do is demonstrate that to the world? Standing by what you think = respecting/keeping an open mind to other peoples opinions, whilst remaining confident in your own, how exactly is James supposed to "stand by his post" by punching you in the face, i dont get it.

And standing by a poker opinion is a really stupid idea, kinda the opposite to the idea of PHA, you post opinions so others can critique them, sometimes people say stuff r.e my posts i disagree with completely but you're not always playing opponents that think like you, so reading aand understanding other people's thought processes is a vital part to improving @ poker imo...

Having said that posts like "bladabladabla if that is the case what is the point in this thread" are not helpful

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »

tbf lildave if you did try and punch keys it would probably hit him on the ankle

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2010, 05:03:04 PM »

tbf lildave if you did try and punch keys it would probably hit him on the ankle

which brings us to the question - who would you rather fight 1 james keys sized lildave, or 50 lildave sized james keys?

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »

Then I'll tap you on the shoulder and politely ask you to come outside to stand by yours. I am pretty sure you will want to make excuses and avoid that confrontation.

rofl, is this the integrity and class you talk so much about.

This threads pretty pathetic, fish gonna fish no need to tell them how awful they are as long as they keep playing!

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2010, 06:52:03 PM »

but who is better, only one way to find out...................................

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2010, 12:53:36 AM »

You said "2 posts ever", I counted 11 in the last month, it's not exactly close, however I really am beyond caring now. If we meet in real life and you ask me to repeat my assertion that you are argumentative and you talk bollocks on PHA, I will. React to that however you like. Maybe we could even play some poker!

To make you aware of the final count. I've commented on 538 threads - 525 tournament threads and 13 cash threads. So about 2% of my comments are about cash games. I think it’s reasonable for me to say I don't comment on cash very often. And I think it's especially reasonable for me to say that when I'm negotiating a challenge. You on the other hand think it's reasonable to call me a liar and suggest I’m deceiving people during those negotiations. On a forum I've been posting on for 3 yrs. Good luck trying to find an argument in 2% that justifies you doing that. Mostly all my posts were positive and constructive as well. Overall I'm pretty sure my contribution doesn't warrant being told to fuck off the forum by a professional player who invests far more time into the game than I do. But you stick to your guns big man.

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: August 06, 2010, 04:46:24 AM »

fwiw iv always thought mantis's strategy posts were different and enlightening. Much the same as i find Keys's posts generally technically spoton, tightends of the conservative viewpoint and dubai's at a higher level than anyone he will probably ever face off on the felt. Poker is NOT chess, its the variety of lines/villains/situations etc that make the game so fun and addictive. and LOL at dumb threats that were made and stupidly rude comments, stop waving your cocks about and get along.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: