blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  who is your favourite poker player and why?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: who is your favourite poker player and why?  (Read 45537 times)
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »

We run so bad, why couldn't it be like hollyoaks?

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »

This is fast becoming my favourite thread ever!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »

Presumably riverdave's sig is German for "The Jews"?

If not it could be one reason why the compliments have not been flowing Dave..

What was this?

Dave has "Die Jews" as his sig

wtf?

I have always given Dave the benefit of the doubt on certain things (I don't know why), but that is as despicable as you can get.

Keith i'm pretty sure it's less despicable than turning up outside my house with gangsters in tow and robbing me of money, pretty sure you are also big pals with the person behind it who happens to be of jewish background and you even know the story. That's just one incident.

Riverdave =

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »

Ok I'll say this on the matter. Pretty simple facts.

- I was staking Dave to recoup money I'd lost when he did the blonde stake in (of which I had a piece). Back when I used to have faith in people I thought Dave was just a degen but a good player and that he intended to pay people back. Hopefully with profit he could pay the other stakers back.

- I have the exact figures of makeup on my facebook account. It was around $1300ish. I had told Dave that should he get out of makeup I would let him have a cash spin.

- I also told him numerous times that if he was to have a cash he should ship back the funds straight away unless it was a real bowl in which case he could use it if he felt like continuing his session and re-registering. We would often confirm via msn or text anyway.

- The occasional times I shipped Dave some money to play cash games it was never anything higher than $0.50/1. Dave knows I would never ever let him have a spin at $10/20 when I can't even remember the last time I played those limits myself.

- The morning after the cash Dave wasn't on msn. He didn't answer his phone. I called several times throughout the day. This left me riled and I left Dave a nasty message. I also posted on his public wall on facebook similar messages in the days following because he'd still made no attempt to contact me.

- It was around this time it broke on blonde. I have a big mouth, that surprises no-one round here and I was venting. Under the circumstances I don't think that's unfair.

- Dave is now using the way I handled the situation (see the irony?) as the reason he won't pay me.

- He has also mentioned this cash spin to several people as though it was some kind of cast iron plan. He knows full well I would have wanted all that money back in my account until makeup was cleared and I would have decided the terms and amounts of any possible cash spin. Once again, $10/20 is never something I would have accepted.

- Dave has not once apologised for his actions. He has severed points of contact with him by blocking or deleting me on msn and deleting me from his facebook account.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »

What was this?

wtf?

I have always given Dave the benefit of the doubt on certain things (I don't know why), but that is as despicable as you can get.

Keith i'm pretty sure it's less despicable than turning up outside my house with gangsters in tow and robbing me of money, pretty sure you are also big pals with the person behind it who happens to be of jewish background and you even know the story. That's just one incident.

Actually there is pretty much nothing that is more despicable than anti-semitism.  That along with other kinds of racial and relgious discrimination have led to the mass slaughtering of millions of people in the last century alone.  If you happen to have been done wrong by somebody that is Jewish is isn't in any way an excuse to suggest in a public forum that jews should die.  

Glad i don't have to live by your moral code and try not to take everything written on the internet so literally.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »

What was this?

wtf?

Actually there is pretty much nothing that is more despicable than anti-semitism.  That along with other kinds of racial and relgious discrimination have led to the mass slaughtering of millions of people in the last century alone.  If you happen to have been done wrong by somebody that is Jewish is isn't in any way an excuse to suggest in a public forum that jews should die.  

Glad i don't have to live by your moral code and try not to take everything written on the internet so literally.

What does it say in your moral code about pissing other peoples money up the wall and then going into hiding.
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

- I was staking Dave to recoup money I'd lost when he did the blonde stake in (of which I had a piece). Back when I used to have faith in people I thought Dave was just a degen but a good player and that he intended to pay people back. Hopefully with profit he could pay the other stakers back.

This is a downright lie trying to appeal to the masses your Blonde stake was paid back last year i think you were the first to get paid back you pretty much insisted so, also 90% of that money has all been repaid a long time ago by myself and not through any staking help. The other 10% is people i couldnt get hold of or couldnt get money to.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:17 PM »

This is a downright lie trying to appeal to the masses your Blonde stake was paid back last year i think you were the first to get paid back you pretty much insisted so, also 90% of that money has all been repaid a long time ago by myself and not through any staking help. The other 10% is people i couldnt get hold of or couldnt get money to.

DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUMDUMDUM

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: August 03, 2010, 06:23:04 PM »

Do the vid George, its my new joke, I want to make it part of blondepoker culture
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »

Do the vid George, its my new joke, I want to make it part of blondepoker culture

Who's going to be Dirty Pen ?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 03, 2010, 06:28:51 PM »

What was this?

wtf?

Riverdave =

No chance no flops.

Grant was awesome.

Riverdave is more like this scumbag

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2010, 06:29:43 PM »

Who's going to be Dirty Pen ?
I reckon you could pull it off actually Ralph, try this pose in a mirror and let us know how it works out  Grin
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »

Think we should change our avatars to our adopted characters

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: