blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:43:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Deepstack August 2010
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 57 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Deepstack August 2010  (Read 161876 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 08, 2010, 03:56:14 PM »

Daniel Phillips in shock news: He plays another hand

I arrive to see a 30,000 pot and Phillips has bet 15,000 after the river, from the cut-off

board 

Sean Quinn is contemplating a call, from the button heads up in the pot, from a stack of about 75,000 now

He does call and shows 

Phillips flips  and takes down a 60,000 chip pot

All joking aside, Dan's game has been a revelation to me these last two days. It's developed no end, but of course his image lags that somewhat!

WTF??? He's value betting queens here? What has happened to the cash nit I know and love? someone must have cloned him into this poker genius

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 08, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »

ty, tighty, Jack said Hi

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 08, 2010, 03:57:40 PM »

Andriena Nutt is not a happy bunny.

She limped for 3k only to find Alan Goodrum shoving for 22.3k next to her. Manoj Mistry then decided he wanted to get involved, and re-raised to 47k. It was folded back round to Dreenie, who decided enough was enough and pushed all in for a total of 170k! There were that many chips involved, the dealer found himself counting and recounting to confirm that it was 170k total.

This annoyed an all-in Goodrum, who decided to call a clock on Mistry after what I felt to be a short amount of time, considering it was for a 400k pot at 1.5k-3k/300. Nutt felt the same way, because after Mistry passed pretty quickly into the allotted time, she turned to Goodrum and angrily asked him why he'd called the clock as she flipped a very well trapped A-A. Goodrum shrugged and flipped a dominated A-K.

Just to compound things, the flop came 10-K-K, giving Goodrum trips and leaving Dreenie drawing to one card. That card never came as the turn and river were both 8's, sending the main pot in Goodrum's direction and leaving the 25k extra back to Nutt. Mistry claimed to have folded pocket 10's however...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 08, 2010, 03:58:04 PM »

ty, tighty, Jack said Hi

Hi Jack and Cut Off

scared

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 08, 2010, 03:59:02 PM »

She limped for 3k only to find Alan Goodrum shoving for 22.3k next to her. Manoj Mistry then decided he wanted to get involved, and re-raised to 47k. It was folded back round to Dreenie, who decided enough was enough and pushed all in for a total of 170k! There were that many chips involved, the dealer found himself counting and recounting to confirm that it was 170k total.

This annoyed an all-in Goodrum, who decided to call a clock on Mistry after what I felt to be a short amount of time, considering it was for a 400k pot at 1.5k-3k/300. Nutt felt the same way, because after Mistry passed pretty quickly into the allotted time, she turned to Goodrum and angrily asked him why he'd called the clock as she flipped a very well trapped A-A. Goodrum shrugged and flipped a dominated A-K.

Just to compound things, the flop came 10-K-K, giving Goodrum trips and leaving Dreenie drawing to one card. That card never came as the turn and river were both 8's, sending the main pot in Goodrum's direction and leaving the 25k extra back to Nutt. Mistry claimed to have folded pocket 10's however...

but Mistry actually folded 5-5, honest. I saw.

My eyes are open wide
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 08, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »

Could we see Chris Sieder take this one down???
Will be down to rail if he makes FT...

Satellite King
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 08, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

Cheers Tighty, great updates as always.

Time for a round on table Nutt/Mistry after that event? XD
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 08, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

Kinboshi is up to over 230k.

Ian Roberts raised to 8.8k from the button, Kin 3-bet to 21k from the SB. BB passed, Ian snap-shoved for about 75k and Boshi called before I could blink.

Boshi:

Roberts:

The flop was , turn and river , sending Roberts to the rail and drawing the bubble even closer.
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 08, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »

defo a man of mystery......... told me he had folded sets 2x yesterday, yeah yeah yeah

but Mystery actually folded 5-5, honest. I saw.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2010, 04:06:10 PM »

Kinboshi is up to over 230k.

Ian Roberts raised to 8.8k from the button, Kin 3-bet to 21k from the SB. BB passed, Ian snap-shoved for about 75k and Boshi called before I could blink.

Boshi:

Roberts:

The flop was , turn and river , sending Roberts to the rail and drawing the bubble even closer.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2010, 04:07:17 PM »

Here he is,the newly created genetically engineered Poker player, borne of Tom Dwan's saliva and Phil Ivey's toenails and left in a greenhouse to grow for a year, stacks his chips after his latest triumph

Note the mannequin like stare. This is because he has a short battery life and needs to be turned off at regular intervals.

My eyes are open wide
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »

lol wtf @ kinboshi.

he can play!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 08, 2010, 04:10:17 PM »

O'Keefe limps the cut off, the small blind completes and Neil Allen checks his option with 

flop 

Checked round

turn 

Allen leads for 6,000, O'Keefe calls and the small blind folds

river 

Allen leads again for 14,000, and O'Keefe shoves for 54,000

Allen folds.

Spewing like a good'un is our Neil, lets hope he gets back on track

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 08, 2010, 04:18:22 PM »

Peter The Bandit Evans raises in the Hi-Jack. Will Kassouf calls him on the button

They see a   flop

Evans over-bets the pot with a 25,000 bet

Kassouf puts his 30,000 stack in

Evans contemplates for seemingly an eternity and eventually throws the last few chips in required to call saying "I have nothing"

Sort of guessed that Peter.

Evans  Two Diamonds two hearts

Kassouf    

No miracles and the loquacious Kassouf doubles through

My eyes are open wide
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2010, 04:20:04 PM »

Julian Thew has just picked up a nice pot off Kinboshi.

Thewy raised it to 7500 and got one caller in BB Kinboshi, who then check-raised Thewy's 6k c-bet to 16k on the flop. The turn was a scary , and Boshi checked again. This didn't deter Julian, who bet 15k. Boshi passed, showing the with a wry grin, and Thewy laughed and showed the .

On table 14, Mickey Wernick has just had a spot of luck to double up. Sukhbir Jolly limped on the button, with Wernick making up in the SB and Martin Malone checking his option in the BB. The flop came Q-10-4hh and Wernick checked. Malone led for 6.1k and Jolly called. The leg-end then shoved for 22k total which got Malone to fold, but Jolly snapped and flipped a slowly played Q-Q for top set. Mickey could only show K-Q for top pair, but the J turn and A river was enough to suck out and put Mickey back over 50k.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 57 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: