blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:25:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416179 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »

Last of these mini blogs will go out to Tighty and the other mods.

I know that I'm probably not liked by you. BUt I think I am a little bit misunderstood from you. I genuinely try my best to contribute positively on Blonde and I really didn't do anything bad via PM's

I apologise for my little rant I did and promise to behave in the future.

Big love to Tighty for doing all the work on the WSOP, really is the first place that I come to for quick updates. WP.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 14, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

www.thepokerfarm.co.uk  is an absolutely sick site btw. It hasn't seemed to take off yet, but the content from news articles to Rury Mason x rated videos to Jesse May's ridicuously good blog is absolutely sick and they have been rewarded from some sick scores from sickos like Jake Cody, Matt Perrins and hopefully tomorrow Alex Martin.

KUTGW guys.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 14, 2011, 05:04:57 PM »

pics or gtfo

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 14, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »

THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 14, 2011, 05:19:48 PM »

[ x ] pic

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:22:58 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 14, 2011, 06:10:11 PM »

www.thepokerfarm.co.uk  is an absolutely sick site btw. It hasn't seemed to take off yet, but the content from news articles to Rury Mason x rated videos to Jesse May's ridicuously good blog is absolutely sick and they have been rewarded from some sick scores from sickos like Jake Cody, Matt Perrins and hopefully tomorrow Alex Martin.

KUTGW guys.

Agreed.

I get the feeling that before long everyone will be visiting that site. They have so many sick pro's who are absolutely crushing the live scene who represent them that it's only a matter of time.

Been thinking about getting staked for a while now and going to give it a shot there. Just got a feeling that's going to be a huge site to try and associate yourself with.

What's your regular game pleno?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 14, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »

I know that I'm probably not liked by you. BUt I think I am a little bit misunderstood from you. I genuinely try my best to contribute positively on Blonde and I really didn't do anything bad via PM's.

I think your right about being misunderstood. It's so easy to come across not the way you meant to on these forums (i can speak first hand experience of this) and it can take a little while to change peoples opinions of you. But your diary was/is fun to read and having your stable adds another dimension to it.  Good luck with the horses!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 14, 2011, 08:08:14 PM »

Decided to have a night of fun today. Opened up DTD and played cash and entered an MTT on Tilt. Ended up winning 15bi's at cash and then came 4th in tilt $26 k/o for 3k + change. The hu sngs have really helped my tournament play weirdly and a few things Jack Ellwood spoke to me about yesterday especially stack sizes really helped.

It's amazing I can think I am good and then look back just yesterday and think I'm shit, I'm sure this will repeat for the next few years, or perhaps forever?

Still going to play the same HU sngs as it really doesn't make a difference to my roll etc as I just put abit of it aside to do this challenge.

Work in a few hours, sigh.

I havnt thought like this for 2/3 months SmileySmileySmileySmiley

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 15, 2011, 12:20:59 AM »

we're all going on a european tour, a european tour a european tour....

oioiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 15, 2011, 03:47:30 PM »

Played perhaps the best hand I've ever played on Friday. Not in terms of size of pot, but jsut knowing exactly where I was.

This hand led upto the good hand.

I had been straddling to £4 utg every hand, but this time I looked and raised to £4 with A3hh, some guy 3bet to £10 and got 1 caller, I 4bet to £38 and they both call. Flop is  three diamonds , my boss who is very good, wealthy, intelligent etc leads for £52, I make it £114 with a really bad image, and it folds back to him and he tank jams kxss and I hold.

Two orbits later, I raise to £4 UTG, same guy 3bets to £10 w/ £78 stack, some callers including boss again. I obv flick in the £6. Flop is 44A. Boss tanks for 60 seconds and checks, I check, and the guy goes all in for £68 into a pot of £52. Boss takes around 25 seconds to call and I snap make it £128, boss folds AJ and the first guy had K10, I thought he had KQ, but still pretty nice read and I held Smiley

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 15, 2011, 03:50:19 PM »

I'm super degen. Like I would bet on anything I can, wsop prop bets, two flys on a wall, pidge and toss, anything. But I never go stupid and bet ridic huge. On Sat I shamefully did in £2k on blackjack which was first big betting spew I've had in a while.

Last hand I have a/7 and q2 against a 9.

£350 on each box, I go to double the a/7 for some reason and dealer who is kinda my friend asks me if I'm sure, I sigh and say no and take a card on 12, comes a 3 obv. I stand and dealer binks a 9 and holds both boxes, I would hjave won £1150 but instead did in £700 on that spin.

NVM was fun thhough and wont happen again in near future as got lots of horses to feed.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »

Played perhaps the best hand I've ever played on Friday. Not in terms of size of pot, but jsut knowing exactly where I was.

This hand led upto the good hand.

I had been straddling to £4 utg every hand, but this time I looked and raised to £4 with A3hh, some guy 3bet to £10 and got 1 caller, I 4bet to £38 and they both call. Flop is  three diamonds , my boss who is very good, wealthy, intelligent etc leads for £52, I make it £114 with a really bad image, and it folds back to him and he tank jams kxss and I hold.

Two orbits later, I raise to £4 UTG, same guy 3bets to £10 w/ £78 stack, some callers including boss again. I obv flick in the £6. Flop is 44A. Boss tanks for 60 seconds and checks, I check, and the guy goes all in for £68 into a pot of £52. Boss takes around 25 seconds to call and I snap make it £128, boss folds AJ and the first guy had K10, I thought he had KQ, but still pretty nice read and I held Smiley

What did u have 2nd hand? Isn't hand one spewy rather than good?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 15, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »

2nd hand I have 66.

1st hand I thought it was a really good spot because boss was light (he had like k6s) and the first guy had been making it alot bigger with big hands so when he 2.5x's my opening raise he is never super strong. And also I look really strong too and suited ace in position against boss hu most of the time if I don't win the pot pre.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 15, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »

Boss takes around 25 seconds to call and I snap make it £128, boss folds AJ and the first guy had K10, I thought he had KQ, but still pretty nice read and I held Smiley

Is that +EV long term? Looks like a career limiting move to me  Wink
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:37 PM »

I'm super degen. Like I would bet on anything I can, wsop prop bets, two flys on a wall, pidge and toss, anything. But I never go stupid and bet ridic huge. On Sat I shamefully did in £2k on blackjack which was first big betting spew I've had in a while.

Last hand I have a/7 and q2 against a 9.

£350 on each box, I go to double the a/7 for some reason and dealer who is kinda my friend asks me if I'm sure, I sigh and say no and take a card on 12, comes a 3 obv. I stand and dealer binks a 9 and holds both boxes, I would hjave won £1150 but instead did in £700 on that spin.

NVM was fun thhough and wont happen again in near future as got lots of horses to feed.

dont understand why you would do a double with a/7 when the dealer has a 9

after playing roulette for the last 5 years of my life i find it very hard to play bj

roulette is sooooo fun

ROULETTE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: