blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:00:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416119 times)
Ricardov83

View Profile
« Reply #675 on: August 10, 2011, 04:53:41 PM »

This diary used to be my favourite but then you stopped updating it.

When will you kick it off again?

Has the missus told you in no uncertain terms that its her or the diary?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 10, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »

I thought nobody really read it to be honest.

Missus loves it, every day she asks me. WHY YOU NO BLOG?!?!!? shes definitely not like that and actually loves poker.

Updateaments:

Starting 6max, going to be playing on Ladbrokes (microgaming) so expect lots and lots of hand histories on PHA. Already posted some that I played on Stars and glad to see people thinking my creative lines are ok/good.

Had a big big project at work, that I've just finished, but it went down really well and all concerned loved the results, so big thumbs up there.

Think I've already mentioned this but moving in with the gf and our dog on August 24th. Its a 4 bedroom town house in Spain around 5 mins from the beach with a huge poker office/grinding room and a back garden with apple/pear trees and a big kitchen for Ingrid.

Have been very opiniated on the Girah thread in the "rail" and the rioting threads too. Both of them have left me speechless for different reasons every day this week. Shocking scenes. from what I hear I expect even worse to come in the next couple of days unfortunately..

Oh I also entered Chris Moormans $500 high roller fantasy football league, lets gogogoogogogogoggooggogogogo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 12, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »

The rioters Prayer
Our father, who art in prison, even my mum knows not his name, thy Chavdom come, you'll read it in the sun, in Birmingham much as it is in London, give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our ASBO's, as we happy slap those who got us our ASBO's against us, lead us not to employment but deliver us free housing, for thine is the Chavdom, the Burberry & the Barcardi, forever and ever...Inn it

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 12, 2011, 12:45:13 PM »

skip to 15.00

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-videos?movie=17978&title=Poker_After_Dark_Cash_Game_S07_Ep45_2_2

matasuwwwwww tho

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 12, 2011, 06:59:07 PM »

The rioters Prayer
Our father, who art in prison, even my mum knows not his name, thy Chavdom come, you'll read it in the sun, in Birmingham much as it is in London, give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our ASBO's, as we happy slap those who got us our ASBO's against us, lead us not to employment but deliver us free housing, for thine is the Chavdom, the Burberry & the Barcardi, forever and ever...Inn it

<3

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 12, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »

how to survive in tournaments.... fold AA pre.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 13, 2011, 06:51:01 AM »

Read from current post to around page 26, not sure that is the way you catch up on blogs you haven't read yet but made it work. A few things.

Fml to ftp espana going ahead next week, I won a package, asked for the cash equivalent about a week before ftp closed, had the monies sent to my account, played with it for a bit online, then bam ftp closes. So sick because if I just kept the package I would have the tourney entry. Harsh.

Found the read so far really good. Manbags are ok if you can pull them off, Cos clearly can. Your life sounds epic in gibraltor. Keep it up etc. Going to have to carry on reading backwards to get the whole story aswell, read like a slow person, so gg an hour or two Sad
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 13, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »

Have u read all of mine yet, Ant?!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 13, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »

Was PS summer party last week and although I was originally going to go, Ingrid was really ill so decided to stay in, sitting next to her and grinding some comps. We went to bed at like 11am and the fire alarm went off at 5am, first time I had heard it and it was really pretty weird. Anyway we get outside and there is like 10 people there (theres hundreds who live in building) no idea where everyone was but felt like a really weird dream. I've been having lots of bad dreams recently, like waking up as I'm half way down the cliff.

Went out for breakfast/lunch/ice lolly with Ingrid. Its like 35 degrees here, so hot and really nice.

I was walking home by myself whilst Ingrid went to get some things from topshop. There was a little boy peeing against a tree and his Mum who looked really posh just standing behind him. I'd pee'd on lots of trees before but just seemed really weird.

Currently lieing in bed snuggling/spooning Basil (our dog) but may go down to the pool in a sec.

Nucarstle vs Arsenal tonight. lets gogogogogo

Got £50 on Boro vs Leeds, gawannnn lads.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 13, 2011, 04:35:45 PM »

Got £50 on Boro vs Leeds, gawannnn lads.

hold

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 13, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »

Have you heard anything about this Pleno ?
Kremser-Gate – Thomas Kremser, the former Tournament Director of the EPT and one of the most respected people in the game, is allegedly at the centre of a cover-up concerning financial irregularities in EPT prize pools that, if true, will surely come as a massive shock to the European Poker community and anybody who has ever played in an EPT event, as revealed in the following pokerQ4.com exclusive. http://www.pokerq4.com/kremser-gate-thomas-kremser-ept-prize-pools-cover-up2

Surely wouldn't be hard to check this out.

strak33

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 13, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »

You actually are the best in the business.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 13, 2011, 10:14:10 PM »

You actually are the best in the business.

<333333333

Today was some nice binks.

• bet on boro vs leeds
  • won 6 bi's at plo200 hu, one of first times ive played it
  • 10% of alex joblin whos itm in UKIPT
  • ridic nice meal with gf and 2 friends in gib
  • lifes good Smiley
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:07:39 AM by pleno1 » Logged

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 14, 2011, 12:30:59 AM »

I would pay ££££ to be pleno for one day

Just me
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 14, 2011, 01:31:18 AM »

Have u read all of mine yet, Ant?!

I won't lie, I haven't even finished reading the end of this, then I will do the major catchup on all other blogs, when I can be bothered. I'm new here! Give me a little time! I will tell you what though the sheer number of pages on tikay's and red dogs threads mean I may just never get to the bottom of all on here and this makes me sad, but will try my best. Obv keep up to date with recent posts on all though.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: