blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:01:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416381 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: November 21, 2011, 03:03:18 PM »

So so much respect for all who play tournaments, my new hero's are 180 man grinders and people who play sick amounts of tables.

<3 Dean23Priceeeeee

I really played very good this weekend, but variance is just sick, I decided to try and win as many non showdown pots as possible and really not play any HUGE pots, strolled through Sunday Kick Off was 1/75 moved table, found KK vs another chippie and he had AA obv., Was pretty gutting.

I was 3 tabling MAXIMUM, whereas I normally 10+ table minimum, I really enjoyed it and focused on everybody making excessive notes. Deregged after losing 2 stupidly sick pots and went for a walk.

Came back and one tabled the million and played the best I have for a long while, think my roi playing less tables is just stupidly higher as I can udnerstand game flow so much better, I guess this is why I do well live.

Came 70th for like 1.8k which is abit gutting, but secured a #winningsunday

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: November 21, 2011, 03:05:51 PM »

Was giving the task of taking the CEO of BlueFire out today. We went on a rock tour, looking at all the tunnels, caves and monkeys in Gib. Was sick good fun and 20 degrees in late November so #cantcomplain

Spoke alot about the industry, and whilst I've been toying about the idea of doing  #aToddswain, I think I am really happy working in this industry. I have some great ideas (imo ofc Tongue) and will try to progress with them in the next 5 years.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 22, 2011, 01:59:36 PM »

Email from my mum..

Meant to tell you at the weekend... we were looking for some paint brushes in the garage and found an old wallet of yours from years ago.  Inside there was a load of dust caps from car tyres!!!!!  Obviously not bought at Halfords!!  One rather posh one had  TVR logo on it.  I think Dad's put them on the astra!
There was also some ticket stubbs from NUFC under 17's v Man U under 17's at St james park ( surely they wont call it the Virgin Stadium now that Northern Rock has been sold to Virgin?Huh?.. that would be so ironic!)
Some clothing labels - Fred Perry, lacoste etc!!!

Oh.... and an unsed condom which was best before 2006!!!   lolololol!

mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: November 22, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »

[16:51:45] pleno: i went into shop before, i wanted to get cashback, like pay on ym card and they give me money too, instead I asked.. Hi do you do rakeback?
[16:51:47] pleno: fml

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: November 22, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »

Email from my mum..

Meant to tell you at the weekend... we were looking for some paint brushes in the garage and found an old wallet of yours from years ago.  Inside there was a load of dust caps from car tyres!!!!!  Obviously not bought at Halfords!!  One rather posh one had  TVR logo on it.  I think Dad's put them on the astra!
There was also some ticket stubbs from NUFC under 17's v Man U under 17's at St james park ( surely they wont call it the Virgin Stadium now that Northern Rock has been sold to Virgin?Huh?.. that would be so ironic!)
Some clothing labels - Fred Perry, lacoste etc!!!

Oh.... and an unsed condom which was best before 2006!!!   lolololol!

pics of the best mum in the business?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: November 22, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »

ofc greeky, on ipadaments atm tho.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 23, 2011, 10:43:16 PM »

myself and ingrid are going to try and make 3 spanish kids christmas a little better by buying them xmas tree;s and presents, Spain is in a pretty dire state financially and because we work in Gib and live in Spain we pay no taxes for the Spanish, so trying to do out bit. Really not interested in personally seeing the kids smile or any other personal gratitude just something we both feel very strongly about and want to help out with.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: November 23, 2011, 10:58:04 PM »

myself and ingrid are going to try and make 3 spanish kids christmas a little better by buying them xmas tree;s and presents, Spain is in a pretty dire state financially and because we work in Gib and live in Spain we pay no taxes for the Spanish, so trying to do out bit. Really not interested in personally seeing the kids smile or any other personal gratitude just something we both feel very strongly about and want to help out with.

I got to this part and thought... that's how the BITB fukn rolls.

Wpwp btw.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 23, 2011, 11:00:09 PM »

would you like to make a chinese kid christmas better?

Just me
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: November 23, 2011, 11:09:12 PM »

By buying you a poker trophy?

Thanks for the gift the other day peeeeleeeeno. Will be appreciated.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: November 23, 2011, 11:22:06 PM »

By buying you a poker trophy?

Thanks for the gift the other day peeeeleeeeno. Will be appreciated.

PMSL.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 23, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »

bit(charitable)business
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 24, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »

Stakee of the month!!

Click to see full-size image.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1393 on: November 24, 2011, 04:41:54 PM »

nice

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 24, 2011, 08:01:06 PM »

11 weeks of excuses bro? or you gonna turn up?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: