blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:52:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Whats in a name .... ?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats in a name .... ?  (Read 104918 times)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

Hello all!!

I'm sure you don't need me to explain why I have used my name hehehe

This is my first post and now that I am a budding poker player I will endeavour to post whenever I can! Grin

My name is Michaela Tabb BTW

Know it's bit of bump but reading this from Soviet's new thread-

Michaela's done quite well for herself! All down to blonde imp

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
shmeigle

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »

az u can tel frm my pst cnt I nt bin 2 active bt been browsin a bit mor l8ly n der r sum kewl thrds on er

my nic came from me trying 2 mak a new poker start online. my previous alias was nanimal
I was called animal because of my weekend antics as a young person. I thought I didn't make too good a first impression meeting new ppl and being introduced by animal so I got all my m8s calling me nanimal and that worked much better. I was still wild n crazy but now I was cool too :-)

I think I decided to restart my online poker game with the nic shmeigle as I was into lotr and it seemed cool at the time. it is also my forum alias on er n gnf

in fact I started playing at broadway cardroom whilst still nanimal and when having live poker nics was the in thing and the old school staff at broadway still call me nanimal. though some also call me shmeigle and others 4kingfish which is my most recent addition and only live on stars.fr

real name is jon with a h (missing letter fits between the O n N)

Its Hold'em NOT Fold'em
Simplez
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:57 AM »

Hello all!!

I'm sure you don't need me to explain why I have used my name hehehe

This is my first post and now that I am a budding poker player I will endeavour to post whenever I can! Grin

My name is Michaela Tabb BTW

Know it's bit of bump but reading this from Soviet's new thread-

Michaela's done quite well for herself! All down to blonde imp

haha epic.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
KD

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2013, 12:25:49 PM »

my name here is KD, shortened form of KerouacsDog, a name I made up. It comes from my favourite author, Jack Kerouac, a 50's backpacker/poet/author in America. He had a drink problem, and died young, in his 40's. I think if he had had a dog, he would have looked after himself better. There is a magazine called KerouacsDog dedicated to Jack Kerouac, they nicked the name from me.
Every poker site I have accounts at(37 and counting) my alias is Kerouacsdog, or slimiliar to that, ie kaydawg, K-Dog etc.

new to blondepoker, please be gentle!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: