blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:54:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Grand Prix
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix  (Read 115942 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »

Hmm can't get going get upto 20k then double up 3 shorties in 4 orbits only 10.5k

Just me
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2010, 05:01:04 PM »

GL GL xx

How can I fail now I'm feeling the NunnyLove!

Of the many ways that this could have come to pass, I really wasn't expecting anything as odd as this:

Blinds 50/100. After the best part of 2 levels, I've played my customary 2 or 3 hands.

EP (similar number of hands played as me) limps from a 8.5K stack. Folds to me in CO and I have KK. I raise to 350 leaving just over 9K.

Folds back to EP who makes it 2.4K

I'm thinking it looks like AK. Perhaps a medium pair 77 to 10s. Possibly AA.

I think about pushing but having lost to AA with KK aipf last week at the Luton APAT and wanting to get maximum value with my big hands, I opt just to call.

The flop is K 10 5 rainbow. Happy days.

EP checks. I check. D'oh!

The turn brings the 6. EP checks again. I decide to bet about 2.5K. EP calls. Now I'm thinking he's hit his set of 10s. Could still be AK or AA but less likely perhaps.

The river is the safe-ish looking 9. There's no flush and only 2 hands are beating me Roll Eyes  EP checks again and I shove my remaining chips in. EP calls (did I imagine the hint of sheepishness in his demeanour?) and turns over the beautifully played 78os. The table is silent bar for the sound of jaws hitting the floor.

I hang on for a bit with my 800 chips but finally go when my Q8 fails to improve against K4.

Who needs my 50p?

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

GL GL xx

Of the many ways that this could have come to pass, I really wasn't expecting anything as odd as this:

Blinds 50/100. After the best part of 2 levels, I've played my customary 2 or 3 hands.

EP (similar number of hands played as me) limps from a 8.5K stack. Folds to me in CO and I have KK. I raise to 350 leaving just over 9K.

I think about pushing but having lost to AA with KK aipf last week at the Luton APAT and wanting to get maximum value with my big hands, I opt just to call.

The turn brings the 6. EP checks again. I decide to bet about 2.5K. EP calls. Now I'm thinking he's hit his set of 10s. Could still be AK or AA but less likely perhaps.

The river is the safe-ish looking 9. There's no flush and only 2 hands are beating me Roll Eyes  EP checks again and I shove my remaining chips in. EP calls (did I imagine the hint of sheepishness in his demeanour?) and turns over the beautifully played 78os. The table is silent bar for the sound of jaws hitting the floor.

I hang on for a bit with my 800 chips but finally go when my Q8 fails to improve against K4.

Who needs my 50p?

WOW, Ul mate, that is nasty

Carpe Diem
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2010, 05:08:19 PM »

Out 2p vs the nuts lol k7462 all in on turn he raised utg +1 with 58 sigh

Just me
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2010, 05:14:10 PM »

GL GL xx

Who needs my 50p?
Yuk. xx

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »

Gone 10 10>>> K K AIPF...
But i played like a twat all day anyway..

Satellite King
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2010, 05:36:47 PM »

lol, ul. great summary.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2010, 06:17:08 PM »

this is much better than "i ran badly". honesty is good. ul!

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
coolhand lew

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2010, 06:23:43 PM »

here is  a quick one from my table yesterday, i was sat next to this chav looking 30 odd year old fella , hes a poor player (imo)  but hes hitting everything never lost a race , inc knocking 3 out in 3 hands at 1 point, anyway heres another way in which he got tret, a kid in the big blind raises to 2.5 k (blinds 400/800)50 chav man calls, flop 2-3-6, big blind man bets 3k , chav man asks him (like hes done to everyone all day) what you got left !!!! 14k approx is the reply! ok i will set you all in ,,  insta (I CALL ) chav man A-6 , BIG BLIND A-3wtf im laughing like fcuk , big blind has played for like 7 hours solid to then piss em all away to mr chav with A-3  NOW WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT EH !!!! AND THIS WAS ALL DAY LONG , NICE IF YOU CAN GET IT EH !!!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2010, 06:29:58 PM »

here is  a quick one from my table yesterday, i was sat next to this chav looking 30 odd year old fella , hes a poor player (imo)  but hes hitting everything never lost a race , inc knocking 3 out in 3 hands at 1 point, anyway heres another way in which he got tret, a kid in the big blind raises to 2.5 k (blinds 400/800)50 chav man calls, flop 2-3-6, big blind man bets 3k , chav man asks him (like hes done to everyone all day) what you got left !!!! 14k approx is the reply! ok i will set you all in ,,  insta (I CALL ) chav man A-6 , BIG BLIND A-3wtf im laughing like fcuk , big blind has played for like 7 hours solid to then piss em all away to mr chav with A-3  NOW WHAT THAT ALL ABOUT EH !!!! AND THIS WAS ALL DAY LONG , NICE IF YOU CAN GET IT EH !!!

In not a chav.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2010, 06:33:58 PM »

Am out sweet, flat KK in sb vs co open, bb comes along. I c/r to 2.1k from 8.5k on T87ss bb folds, preflop raiser who cbet 775 bet calls the flop.... I shove the 8 turn not particularly happy and get snapped by 68o. Then get the sickest of sick rub downs 2 minutes later from the guy away from the table.

argggggh

however my hat is the coolest eva!

I would upload a picture but i'm on the DTD computers and they dissallow every possible action so cant download/save or upload it booooooooooo
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »

I'm on a table with mr thew and karabiner. Karabiner has just got ai aq vs kq on qq6r for 18k to lose to a river K! Sigh

I have the best hat on in the world today too fwiw!

It was somewhat worse than it appeared as the button, Simon Trumper's son Ben, who led out for 1.5k on the flop after it had been checked to him had folded KK Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2010, 07:30:53 PM »

got over 70k.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »

got over 70k.

nice work peeeee leeeeeeee no

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2010, 07:46:21 PM »

lol one of my best poker mates has 70k, +have 75 cant see anyone else around with more than 60, we have a  % of eachother and hes just been moved to my direct right, he 3bets a nit reallllly big, i fold jj in bb and he shows 109cc. fml!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: