blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:55:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Only way is Essex ,.,..
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Only way is Essex ,.,..  (Read 2384 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2010, 04:58:30 PM »

Scumbag is a great word for some of the people in this program. Maybe even not strong  enough..

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »

mmm

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »

Mark Wright to be fair to him has done pretty well for himself, from being a small time club promoter to now owning a bar etc, he is a face around the essex nightlife scene! He also runs nights at 3 big west end bars! MBN to be on a tv show getting paid a half decent some just for a few hours recording now and again!

That kirk does not own sugar hut his dad does! He is pal with a mate of mine and according to my mate the Beemer he drives around is on loan from his old man whilst filming!

Amy is actually quite a clever girl except for the fact she is with Brian belo'

Arg actually plays cards down at bonds in Brentwood mow and again! He has sung at the rendevouz previously! Lost a few quid to Scottish Billy! Anyone from Southend card rooms should know the name!

SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 09:42:55 PM »

To add we are not all like that it's only mLeing on Sea, Stock, Billericay, Brentwood and surrounding areas who are want to be rich kids!

It's very much non Essex people watching it, but it is getting good viewing figures so you would guess a 2nd series?
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2010, 10:07:16 PM »

Mark Wright to be fair to him has done pretty well for himself, from being a small time club promoter to now owning a bar etc, he is a face around the essex nightlife scene! He also runs nights at 3 big west end bars! MBN to be on a tv show getting paid a half decent some just for a few hours recording now and again!

That kirk does not own sugar hut his dad does! He is pal with a mate of mine and according to my mate the Beemer he drives around is on loan from his old man whilst filming!

Amy is actually quite a clever girl except for the fact she is with Brian belo'

Arg actually plays cards down at bonds in Brentwood mow and again! He has sung at the rendevouz previously! Lost a few quid to Scottish Billy! Anyone from Southend card rooms should know the name!

Well well seriously I didn't know they were half real lol
does amy really have a salon??
And is there a girl band lola?

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
SammyA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 06:51:13 AM »

Yes Lola are real, they will be in the top 10 this Sunday! Jess is a really nice girl! She used to sing solo and has worked really hard!

Amy's salon is just of Warley Hill, Brentwood! It's her parents! They own a few businesses! And a couple of boozers!

Arg is real as any thing proper lovely bloke!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: