blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:58:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Call of duty : Black ops
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Call of duty : Black ops  (Read 10181 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2010, 07:55:13 PM »

if you said there was a lucky bastard hack I might have agreed, but I haven't seen anyone I thought could see me through a wall or aimbotting.

When you say they've ruined sniping and kill streaks are rubbish I probably think the opposite because I'm not a camper Tongue

No system could ever be hack proof, so the claim is laughable to start with.

Kill streaks are rubbish in that if someone gets a chopper gunner they wipe out your team over and over till the games over it or it dissapears. They seem waayy too powerful.

Also I can upload to my file share the game where the guy was cheating if you want to see just how obvious it is. The guy walks around never aiming at the point on the map where he's next likely to see a person, just wiping across walls till suddenly someone pops out infront of him with his cursor over his head, he shoots and then it just stays on the same spot with first shot headshot every time. then he turns to look at a random wall when someone just happens to move out from behind it.

The fact you cant direct join your own gameserver is such a joke I cant comprehend it.

It would be awesome if every single person who bought the game tried to return it.
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2010, 08:39:39 PM »

if you said there was a lucky bastard hack I might have agreed, but I haven't seen anyone I thought could see me through a wall or aimbotting.

When you say they've ruined sniping and kill streaks are rubbish I probably think the opposite because I'm not a camper Tongue

No system could ever be hack proof, so the claim is laughable to start with.

Ruining sniping does not mean they have removed the option to camp, people still camp all over the place, but there are so few sniper spots, there is no option to snipe and move to alternate spots like there was in previous games, and if you have not seen aimbot or wall hack yeh on 360, just youtube it, there are a few videos up already

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »

and

are worth looking at, first one is for PC

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »

Tbf I get accused of cheating quite alot. It makes me 
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:24 PM »

and

are worth looking at, first one is for PC

whats the point of buying the game?  I've defeinitly been had by these, you're standing in a crevice way away from the action when some joker comes round the corner firing at you. its bollox.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2010, 09:14:03 PM »

not neccessarily

if they have a spy plane up and you don't have ghost on then they will know where you are.

you want to look out for them always pointing at you even through walls because then it's obvious they can see what's behind it.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2010, 10:03:30 PM »

I meant in game.

I got a chopper gunner just now, got 2 kills and it was destroyed.

You can usually destroy them before they hit the map.

Only time I've ever had a problem was on nuketown where even with ghost I was just spawning into its gunsights.

And I meant in game on the 360 rather than youtube videos.

People coming round the corner firing at you is a feature of the anti-lag system, they round the corner and see you and start shooting and you're dead before the host can tell you they've rounded the corner

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »

I meant in game.

I got a chopper gunner just now, got 2 kills and it was destroyed.

You can usually destroy them before they hit the map.

Only time I've ever had a problem was on nuketown where even with ghost I was just spawning into its gunsights.

And I meant in game on the 360 rather than youtube videos.

People coming round the corner firing at you is a feature of the anti-lag system, they round the corner and see you and start shooting and you're dead before the host can tell you they've rounded the corner

Ghost doesn't hide you from Helis unless you have pro I guess, as i've never had long enough to get a lock on with launcher before i've been killed.

FFA is by far my favourite game mode there are just so many people on the map that you spawn and are straight into the fight it's brilliant!!
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »

Obv I have ghost pro Tongue

Mainly because I know how annoying killstreaks are. In MW2 the first 30 levels of a prestige with no cold blooded were always so tilting.

Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2010, 01:33:13 AM »

Anyone else notice an increase in autoaim today? I walked up to corners and my man started turning round them so obv I shoot to blast the man behind the barrel.

Had a great moment in a game of domination, 3 enemies at flag C taking it off me, so I jump from a balcony to the middle of the flag shoot them all and spin round to get the 4th man coming for support and recaptured the flag. I had to watch it again in theatre mode!

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2010, 04:41:41 AM »

FINALLY, IS IT

I got the first kill via tomahawk just now, not normal tomahawk it was straight from the off

now I need to learn how to cut a theatre clip!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:47:26 AM by titaniumbean » Logged
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:53 AM »

How do you use the theatre bit?
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2010, 04:07:16 PM »

I found it pretty easy, pick a game, timeline at the bottom shows kills as a green line, deaths as a red line. hit x to start recording, hit x to stop and save your clip.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2010, 04:31:30 PM »

i looked and there were no games in there to review, do you have to set it up to record them in the first place?
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »

No, they're listed under recent games, just select it and it will download it from the server.

New patch today fixing some things too thumbs up

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: