blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:03:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84302 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 05, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

He said he turned down 12k, hoping to get more for it (presumably from Flushy).

When it was obvious Flushy or anyone else would pay more, he went back to the original buyer and said ok you can have it for 12k.

He had bought something else and didn't want it any more.

I think this is what happened.

You still owe $20 for the pool.

Haha, just looked at that thread and sent. I don't like to mess my friends about.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 05, 2011, 09:37:26 PM »

i then get  a good offer from rt for £12k,,,i dont accept straight away as it was a guys first offer.,.,i say £17,500 ..,the guy from rt declined end of.,..

i then go back to flushy and say look i really want you to have it.,.,.,£3,500..,.,
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 05, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »

i then get  a good offer from rt for £12k,,,i dont accept straight away as it was a guys first offer.,.,i say £17,500 ..,the guy from rt declined end of.,..

i then go back to flushy and say look i really want you to have it.,.,.,£3,500..,.,

That was his original story, somewhere later in the thread he was called out on it, and changed his mind.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 05, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »

That was his original story, somewhere later in the thread he was called out on it, and changed his mind.

But, that's why I struggle to believe his intentions.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »

I'm pretty sure that I've read this wrong so I just want to clarify the following:

Sofa King isn't a friend of Flushy so didn't give it him at cost ? I believe this is correct

However, despite the fact Flushy isn't a friend, Sofa King turned down an offer of 12k for FL11SHY so he could let someone who he doesn't really get on with or like, for 9k less ? This is the bit I'm struggling with as there's only two things to decide here: is Sofa full of shit or did he not get offered 12k ?

I have never met Sofa and have no problem with him but a few of his early posts on this thread where blatantly brags/annoying posts that people where going to bite to. BTW I hope you get multai off the plates I really don't care, I just think some of what you've posted is ridicuously untrue it's just not debatable.

[ ] I'm shocked a member of the clique is shocked

Any neutral would post that a big gaggle of Blondes showing up just to stick the boot into a fellow member is bang out of order. But you post to express your displeasure at some random brag post he made, wp big man.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 05, 2011, 10:03:48 PM »

i wish someone would invite me into the clique surely i have done my time
yet i get the piss taken out of me more than anyone apart from greekstien and he deserves it

oh just waiting for sofa to come along and tell us about giving the FLiishy plate to charity now

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 05, 2011, 10:07:57 PM »

Any neutral would post that a big gaggle of Blondes showing up just to stick the boot into a fellow member is bang out of order. But you post to express your displeasure at some random brag post he made, wp big man.

Can you please explain to me, firstly, which clique I'm apart of and secondly how I'm in a clique. You really couldn't be more wrong.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 05, 2011, 10:09:01 PM »

PS : I'm offended at you taking the piss that I'm a fatty.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 05, 2011, 10:22:38 PM »

Can you please explain to me, firstly, which clique I'm apart of and secondly how I'm in a clique. You really couldn't be more wrong.

Starting a thread called Looking to give something back to Blonde is cliquetastic for a start.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 05, 2011, 10:24:29 PM »

I think this whole thread is kinda ignorant

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »

PS [  ] I was shocked at Mantis playing the clique card.

Starting a thread called Looking to give something back to Blonde is cliquetastic for a start.

How ?? If it wasn't for Blonde, I quite, very possibly, wouldn't be where I am now, not much but that's elementary. How is me trying to give someone the opportunity that I had to a community, clique ? I doubt Booder is part of a clique or is he ?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:29:11 PM by mondatoo » Logged
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2011, 10:31:58 PM »

So Mantis, in your opinion, is giving something back to the forum clicky as fuk, if so you are the clickiest of the lot as you've gave so much to the pha part of the forum which is giving something back.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2011, 10:33:36 PM »

So Mantis, in your opinion, is giving something back to the forum clicky as fuk, if so you are the clickiest of the lot as you've gave so much to the pha part of the forum which is giving something back.

TBF hardly any of it was useful Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

If you hate it so much on blonde, why do you spend so much time here?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »

I always thought mantis was in the clique tbh.

Must be misreading the newsletter.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: