blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 04:09:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272938 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 85576 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: February 06, 2011, 12:01:10 AM »

So Mantis, in your opinion, is giving something back to the forum clicky as fuk, if so you are the clickiest of the lot as you've gave so much to the pha part of the forum which is giving something back.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 06, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »

Your huge concern about being called cliquey is disproportional to your zero concern about sofa being called far worse. I would say that is qualification in a nutshell.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 06, 2011, 12:22:28 AM »

You no I didn't post in this thread until the end coz a don't care yeah ? u still avn't answered the question coz a cudnt give a shit but u keep fighting, glgl.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 06, 2011, 12:25:56 AM »

You come out with big words like a clown but u still haven't explained how am part of a clique, btw am mortal now, so this is your only chance to say ur shit. Am just me and av never been in a clique and everyone apart from u knows that.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 06, 2011, 12:36:03 AM »

You come out with big words like a clown but u still haven't explained how am part of a clique, btw am mortal now, so this is your only chance to say ur shit. Am just me and av never been in a clique and everyone apart from u knows that.

Ok ok relax, I'm sorry for saying you're in a clique and giving something back is cliquetastic. Terrible comments. How does a clown come out with big words though? Is that right?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 06, 2011, 12:40:16 AM »

Mantis, the best thing about you is you strive on shit like this, ask yourself how pathetic is that, James Keys is one of the nicest lads I have met on the circuit, and trust me a cudnt give a fuk what he's done, but you thought you where clever to have a go at him, av got no time for u, u can do what u want glgl
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:28 AM »

Mantis, the best thing about you is you strive on shit like this, ask yourself how pathetic is that, James Keys is one of the nicest lads I have met on the circuit, and trust me a cudnt give a fuk what he's done, but you thought you where clever to have a go at him, av got no time for u, u can do what u want glgl

The reality is a full time professional player thought it would be clever to try and make an amateur recreational player look small on the learning part of the forum. How pathetic is that?

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »

Haha, WTF has poker got to do with any of this, you literally just pluck any ol' shit out to make your point, which means nothing.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #533 on: February 06, 2011, 12:55:51 AM »

Guys, this is really boring to read - if you want to have a squabble, take it to PM.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 06, 2011, 12:56:54 AM »

Guys, this is really boring to read - if you want to have a squabble, take it to PM.

Sorry, take care, mug Smiley
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 06, 2011, 01:03:24 AM »

Haha, WTF has poker got to do with any of this, you literally just pluck any ol' shit out to make your point, which means nothing.

Fair enough. I've apologised for saying you're in a clique. Nothing else I can do. You don't like that I stood up for myself when somebody had a pop at me but you're doing a pretty good job of standing up for yourself when somebody has a pop at you.

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: February 06, 2011, 01:05:40 AM »

It's the little blue button under the profile pic, the clue is the IM letters it contains. Just so you know.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 06, 2011, 01:09:27 AM »

One may designate a group as clique because the group hasn't taken pains to include one.

This may be because the group is clique, but it may also be because one is a big bag of bum and the people in the group don't like big bags of bum.

Whenever I see the word clique first used in a thread, I know that there's a significant probability that the person using it may need to have their bag evaluated for size and it's contents checked for bum.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 06, 2011, 01:23:41 AM »

Fair enough. I've apologised for saying you're in a clique. Nothing else I can do. You don't like that I stood up for myself when somebody had a pop at me but you're doing a pretty good job of standing up for yourself when somebody has a pop at you.

Who had a pop at u ?

BTW Dewi steaming at this thread, sorry.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 06, 2011, 01:25:12 AM »

Also Tank is defo in the clique the wanker
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: