blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 83991 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: February 06, 2011, 03:53:27 AM »

Just want to say without any hidden subtext or facetiousness that I've always quite liked sofa king.

The man could conjugate the verb to live ...has lived/is living/will live... a very full and colourful life. He brings this interesting perspective to the forum in a distinctive and unique posting style. It's clearly done to put a smile on folks faces and it achieves this end with me.

Long live the king of comfy places to sit. May his reign on blonde be long, and the huff he's taken be short.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 06, 2011, 03:56:43 AM »

Sofa, u get tilted way too easy mate......... Smiley

i just feel i should post this
it is from a long term member on here ,,,,i hate posting pms but how SHAMEFULL blonde is becoming when the person feels like this.,.,
that they cant say how they feel on here.,.very sad and .,SHAMEFULL.,.,.,Just SHAMEFULL.,.,..,..

message from long term member.,.,

.,.,hi sofa,,,,.,.
i have just posted,,...,.but not said half the things i wanted to.,.,.,..becuse of the click that i am also obv not part of.,.,
you sound really cool and have read your posts with .,.,,total agreement i could not belive what alot said and totally undeserved.,.,

i have added a few commas to try to disguise this persons post coz i know how clever some of you are being able to telll who it was.,.,.,sorry to the LONG term member i copied and pasted it and then fooked about with commmas.,.,.,to disguise u..,

SHAMEFULL

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:16 AM »

Just want to say without any hidden subtext or facetiousness that I've always quite liked sofa king.

The man could conjugate the verb to live ...has lived/is living/will live... a very full and colourful life. He brings this interesting perspective to the forum in a distinctive and unique posting style. It's clearly done to put a smile on folks faces and it achieves this end with me.

Long live the king of comfy places to sit. May his reign on blonde be long, and the huff he's taken be short.
U CAN INTRODUCE YOURSELF.,.,..I THINK..,.,are u in the clique??.,.,im fooked i dont know who im not to talk too..,.,

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 06, 2011, 04:01:34 AM »

I <3 this thread

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: February 06, 2011, 04:04:25 AM »

U CAN INTRODUCE YOURSELF.,.,..I THINK..,.,are u in the clique??.,.,im fooked i dont know who im not to talk too..,.,

Nah sofa don't trust that one. He's deffo in the clique and smart too, so prob some sort of spy. Just me and you bruv.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 06, 2011, 04:07:19 AM »

Time to give it a rest now please.

PM's shouldn't be posted on threads, even if they have been sofa-fied.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 06, 2011, 04:08:34 AM »

how much for a 'Constantine Greek5tein Papertits' numberplate please Sofa?
cost me £3.50
I BEEN OFFERED £2,000,000

its yours for a steal £1,200,000.,.,.,

i tried to buy MA11AKA.,.,YOU WOULDA LIKED THAT..,

Sad

ive never been nasty to you  Sad

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 06, 2011, 04:09:27 AM »

I seriously don't understand all this clique talk.

There's a heap of folk here and a wide variety of topics are discussed. It being the internet and all, most of us speak our minds.

Somebody draw me a list of people they think are in this so called clique and choose two random people from that list. I'll find you threads from the archive where these two persons are clearly knocking shit out of each other (or having a gentlemanly disagreement or whatever)
Then choose two more persons, and then do it again, and again, until all possible permutations have been exhausted.

There's no clique here, we all fking hate each other Smiley

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 06, 2011, 04:11:39 AM »

under offers

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 06, 2011, 04:15:34 AM »

Nah sofa don't trust that one. He's deffo in the clique and smart too, so prob some sort of spy. Just me and you bruv.

If sofaking was sitting with Mantis, I'd still introduce myself. That's how much I love the big fella.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 06, 2011, 04:17:25 AM »

I seriously don't understand all this clique talk.

There's a heap of folk here and a wide variety of topics are discussed. It being the internet and all, most of us speak our minds.

Somebody draw me a list of people they think are in this so called clique and choose two random people from that list. I'll find you threads from the archive where these two persons are clearly knocking shit out of each other (or having a gentlemanly disagreement or whatever)
Then choose two more persons, and then do it again, and again, until all possible permutations have been exhausted.

There's no clique here, we all fking hate each other Smiley
are u a spy?Huh??? dont lie.,.,,,coz i was gonna buy,.,,,the plate.,,.FBI.,,,well it was FB11SPY.,.,.,but mantis worked out that if you were a SPY,,I could make you have 1 eye,.,.,so long as you were in the FBI =
FB1  1  SPY
Cheap for £400???

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 06, 2011, 04:18:30 AM »

I wanna be in sofa n mantis gang!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 06, 2011, 04:19:01 AM »

I wanna be in sofa n mantis gang!

+1
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 06, 2011, 04:19:56 AM »

how much for a 'Constantine Greek5tein Papertits' numberplate please Sofa?
cost me £3.50
I BEEN OFFERED £2,000,000

its yours for a steal £1,200,000.,.,.,

i tried to buy MA11AKA.,.,YOU WOULDA LIKED THAT..,

Sad

ive never been nasty to you  Sad
u can be in my gang.,.,i cant wait to meet you everyone says your easy for a few quid???

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 06, 2011, 04:22:08 AM »

girgy woodsey
your in membership is £65.74.,.,.,coz i wanna earn.,.,

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: