blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:10:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  to share or not to share
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: to share or not to share  (Read 886 times)
china mug

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2010, 04:35:09 PM »

playing poker in luton sunday ,a large sprinkling of blondettes had all decided to play the 5 pound cheapie comp at 3pm for a bit of r and r,there was thingybob  ,old whats here name, and of cource graham..... o you know the one with the hair sort off.at half time one of the players wins a bottle of brandy in the free raffle, thats nice .....uncle neds xmas prezzie sorted might be the first thought of any of us.......but then again its xmas ...a quick word with the management .....plenty of polestyrene cups availble ,a abundance of blondettes.....come on who wants a drink....lets get the party started

but no ...its not to be.....
it goes to uncle ned, who may whip the label off while thinking thats handy thats aunt queenies xmas preezie sorted as it finaly ends up in some 1960s drinks cabinet until queenie snuffs it and some builder type clearing her flat sees the bottle of brandy still un opened and thinks....thats handy thats bobs birthday sorted.........as the sound of the merry laughter of all the blondettes that never drank a toast fades...like the moans of the waif and strays from under the robes of the spirit of  christmas  past,,,,priceless
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »

Shame you weren't on my starting table, you coulda had some of my Christmas cake. Though tbf I  did generously agree to give you a three way split at the end ;-)

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 06:10:42 PM »

I hate brandy

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: