blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:29:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 132 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD  (Read 213804 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: December 19, 2010, 10:55:13 PM »

andy13 and others. Keep it off this thread please. Not the time, or the place for a ruck. Thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 19, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »

circa 200 people reading the thread!

And there may be no more DTD updates, really. Sort it out FFS.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 19, 2010, 10:56:17 PM »

hey lb44 u have been a complete nob tonight i reckon thats 3 or 4 times uve had a go, u were the worst player on our table by a country mile and have apologized twice for having flu. you blew half your stack with your silly river bets and was called with ace high because the whole table could read you, your play was poor and predictable, i will tell you now i played terrible on the second table but only 1/4 as bad as you played on ours.and i blame myself just me
i insta called your all in because i knew and the whole table knew it was coming, you hide behind a silly hoody for hours not saying a word but are extremely brave on  here, i have played 3 tournies this year that are 1k and above and i would still think i have better results than you, if you think you are so good i will wager you absolutely any money you wish ( so long it is a substantial amount) that i beat you in the poker rankings in 2011 or if you wish a heads up i will quite happily take your dough

bradders you are class lol. do you really wanna do this. do you really....(as i get up and walk round my coffee table). i love you man

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1323 on: December 19, 2010, 10:57:29 PM »

Fraser Bellamy opens for 75,000 in the cut off

Ray Norton shoves 720,000 in the big blind

Sits back, takes a sip of his water, swallows so hard his Adam's Apple looks like it is going to burst out his larynx and waits

Bellamy stares intently at Ray for ages, searching for a read.

Ray's eyes are darting about into the middle distance.

Six minutes later, Bellamy folds and Ray looks right at me, a look that pierces.

We'll find out later but I would bet good money that he didn't want the call

Howay the mond!!!!!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1324 on: December 19, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

Sits back, takes a sip of his water, swallows so hard his Adam's Apple looks like it is going to burst out his larynx and waits

Six minutes later, Bellamy folds and Ray looks right at me, a look that pierces.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 19, 2010, 10:59:12 PM »

how long u been waiting to use that? haha

Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1326 on: December 19, 2010, 10:59:35 PM »

You had that lined up, didn't you.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: December 19, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »

Lolz, a couple of hours and yes

Have a couple more lined up that I hope I get to use Smiley

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1328 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:00 PM »

monda and elwood hu pls

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:53 PM »

go on you Geordie hoodlum

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1330 on: December 19, 2010, 11:03:19 PM »

140 Guests, 143 Users

RED-DOG, greek jack, Boba Fett, Madone, Singheee, Laxie, matt674, Delbainio, Sheriff Fatman, Splash, toddswain, GamblingPays, gasconade, MC, maccol, big poppa, tikay, Turophile, BulldozerD, kp24, maldini32, gambleingaz, Geo the Sarge, MadTurk, CelticGeezeer, 810ofclubs, tonytats, cdw1111, Alverton, Mitch, booder, UniBum, sharplea, mickyp, ViiperUK, Nom@d, TheNutz, Tuffster, Tom_W, NoflopsHomer, Big_D, skolsuper, Ironside, Karabiner, dik9, Bigfella, Skippy, roscopiko, Johnny Kelly, DanOlly, paulpitchford, gemski, sovietsong, Kev B, The_duke, Spyver, Marky147, Dubai, s4ooter, Bad Beat, amcgrath1uk, McSnort, Eck, IWINNOW, pizzled, Free_Rollin, thetank, TRIP5, fontenaar, Pab, andy13, Chompy, MereNovice, pleno1, George2Loose, jonnyplum, Teacake, Robert HM, Pavster, bookiebasher, Redbull, Dingdell, dllewellyn, theprophet, Claw75, DLT, MLHMLH, MTT DESTROYER, Amatay, TheThistle, Rotty, outragous76, kinboshi, smashedagain, creepy_benji, RickBFA, Tommo, h, monkeyboy888, Pelham Boy, scottm, bobAlike, TightEnd, deepreacher, Dewi_cool, TopTen, titaniumbean, hector62, Dancefloorpro, LeMeatOnTour, AndrewT, EagleBeagle, poolcue, Jon MW, rex008, 34sooted5betshove, julian, Wardy84, gatso, tomhot, TheFallen, claypole, Malc-M, paulhouk03, Keefers, Eso Kral, ChipRich, Rupert, FezioJnr, ForthThistle, ALASKAN5IVE, redarmi, DesD, hugob055, GazWalker, RobS, julesky, SmileyFaces, Griffo, AlexMartin, LeKnave, LB44, technolog

The older I get, the better I was.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: December 19, 2010, 11:03:47 PM »

Bellamy 75,000 on the button

King 224,000 in the big blind with about the same behind

Bellamy flats....

flop  Two Diamonds

King pushes, as if there was ever a flop he wasn't going to do that on

Bellamy folds

King is now up with Norton and Gordon, these three behind the two chip leasders Ellwood and Bellamy

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: December 19, 2010, 11:04:22 PM »

wtffffffffffff

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1333 on: December 19, 2010, 11:04:47 PM »

140 Guests, 143 Users

RED-DOG, greek jack, Boba Fett, Madone, Singheee, Laxie, matt674, Delbainio, Sheriff Fatman, Splash, toddswain, GamblingPays, gasconade, MC, maccol, big poppa, tikay, Turophile, BulldozerD, kp24, maldini32, gambleingaz, Geo the Sarge, MadTurk, CelticGeezeer, 810ofclubs, tonytats, cdw1111, Alverton, Mitch, booder, UniBum, sharplea, mickyp, ViiperUK, Nom@d, TheNutz, Tuffster, Tom_W, NoflopsHomer, Big_D, skolsuper, Ironside, Karabiner, dik9, Bigfella, Skippy, roscopiko, Johnny Kelly, DanOlly, paulpitchford, gemski, sovietsong, Kev B, The_duke, Spyver, Marky147, Dubai, s4ooter, Bad Beat, amcgrath1uk, McSnort, Eck, IWINNOW, pizzled, Free_Rollin, thetank, TRIP5, fontenaar, Pab, andy13, Chompy, MereNovice, pleno1, George2Loose, jonnyplum, Teacake, Robert HM, Pavster, bookiebasher, Redbull, Dingdell, dllewellyn, theprophet, Claw75, DLT, MLHMLH, MTT DESTROYER, Amatay, TheThistle, Rotty, outragous76, kinboshi, smashedagain, creepy_benji, RickBFA, Tommo, h, monkeyboy888, Pelham Boy, scottm, bobAlike, TightEnd, deepreacher, Dewi_cool, TopTen, titaniumbean, hector62, Dancefloorpro, LeMeatOnTour, AndrewT, EagleBeagle, poolcue, Jon MW, rex008, 34sooted5betshove, julian, Wardy84, gatso, tomhot, TheFallen, claypole, Malc-M, paulhouk03, Keefers, Eso Kral, ChipRich, Rupert, FezioJnr, ForthThistle, ALASKAN5IVE, redarmi, DesD, hugob055, GazWalker, RobS, julesky, SmileyFaces, Griffo, AlexMartin, LeKnave, LB44, technolog

I think all the guest are just the banned members.  Cheesy

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: December 19, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »

Cracking updates Tighty.

These updates make me want to visit DTD more often.

Mond, Still Believe.

Smiley

Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 132 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: