blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:36:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Keys Aussie Millions shares
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Keys Aussie Millions shares  (Read 74886 times)
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »

Flushy you are a sicko. Just working out the total cost now, can you confirm booked once you've seen the total?

Claypole and titbeam both booked ty
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2010, 12:04:14 AM »

You're welcome, off to bed will sort first thing if you PM details and message to confirm - so jealous, my favourite city in the world, say hello to Chapel Street and Nobu
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 12:20:06 AM »

OK flushy, will come to AUD 3322 for the side events and random specials.

The rebuy will probably be AUD 1747.5, could be more or less depending on the breaks.

For the sats I'll need from you AUD 345 per tourn (assuming you would want the main event % if I binked a seat)

So total up front would be AUD 5414.5, roughly £3560 or $5498, with potentially more if I do my brains in the rebuy and the sats. That ok?

For the main, 47% would be AUD 5978.40, would you defs wanna take that much if I played?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2010, 12:22:41 AM »

just lol
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2010, 12:55:09 AM »

hmm op has quite a lot going on and is a little bit confusing, think there's decent chance flushy didnt read it all properly and just said rest lol

hope so anyway cos i'd like to be on reserve for a little piece  Grin

Christopher Brammer
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2010, 01:26:38 AM »

think flushy and dubai have a "rest" prop bet on

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »

tbh have seen the quality of the fields last year espeically sides, Keys is huge @ 1.2. gl all.

Having been to both PCA and Aussie Millions, the latter wins by a million miles at every level, I genuinely don't understand how the PCA is the bigger event other than the awesome power of the Stars juggernaut.

NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2010, 02:17:51 AM »

tbh have seen the quality of the fields last year espeically sides, Keys is huge @ 1.2. gl all.

Having been to both PCA and Aussie Millions, the latter wins by a million miles at every level, I genuinely don't understand how the PCA is the bigger event other than the awesome power of the Stars juggernaut.

australia is more difficult for the americans to get to and like you said Powerstars

Christopher Brammer
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 08:59:37 AM »

Yep deffo in for all, might ask you to release some of the main if we don't win a sat but we can come to that later.

Keys for AM, Rutter for PCA plz

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »

Yep deffo in for all, might ask you to release some of the main if we don't win a sat but we can come to that later.

Yes this!!!
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2011, 07:45:57 PM »

yayyyyy, let's gogogogogo

With the main, whether I play or not will depend on loads of stuff live and online, so will do a thread nearer the time where you have 1st reserve (and Rupert has his 3%)
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »

All shipped as per PMs on Tilt.....win it all while I am suffering a low buy in, but hopefully good fun cruise courtesy of dieing site Ladbrokes ;-)

Good luck.  Shaun
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 01:56:21 PM »

Played my first entry in the $1k today, then later a $1k sat to the main. Bust the tourn AJ < KK that I probably could have avoided and lost 99<AQ on the final in the sat to basically lock up a seat. All my tables in Australia so far have been pure lolscapades but I am not getting any hands/spots. Aussies love a limp-call or a cold-call pre, they mix in some random, button-clicking 3bets with something like 55 or KQo and never, ever fold top pair post flop, so obviously with the correct adjustments and some hands I should get a decent run at something. They also seem to have a strange fascination with K6s which has cropped up in several lolarious showdown hands.

Playing same comps again tomorrow probably, may or may not post updates.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »

Unlucky - keep updated on sats as I will ship more when run out - think I paid 2 didn't I?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »

Played my first entry in the $1k today, then later a $1k sat to the main. Bust the tourn AJ < KK that I probably could have avoided and lost 99<AQ on the final in the sat to basically lock up a seat. All my tables in Australia so far have been pure lolscapades but I am not getting any hands/spots. Aussies love a limp-call or a cold-call pre, they mix in some random, button-clicking 3bets with something like 55 or KQo and never, ever fold top pair post flop, so obviously with the correct adjustments and some hands I should get a decent run at something. They also seem to have a strange fascination with K6s which has cropped up in several lolarious showdown hands.

Playing same comps again tomorrow probably, may or may not post updates.

GL james

and thank you for teeing me up with the K6s....................... but i cant bring myself to let rip (nvrmind - some people will get it)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: