blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273467 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2594529 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9840 on: August 27, 2012, 04:38:01 AM »

Simon deadman is unreal. Going well in gukpt now.
Do you ever get problems from sites if you are all playing from the same ip address?

yeh confirmed sicko.

no not for mtts, i know grinders that have trouble when they all play 24tables of 100nl on stars so have to use dongles etc. mtts its allowed cos the fields are so big and sometimes u just end up on yr mates table and just have to play.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #9841 on: August 27, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »

Struggling for material? A TR from a hyper turbo realllllly?

Gl tomoro, make your summer, special. AHAHAHAHAH
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9842 on: August 27, 2012, 11:32:03 AM »

Struggling for material? A TR from a hyper turbo realllllly?

Gl tomoro, make your summer, special. AHAHAHAHAH
Do you play on Dtd Stato? Had a complete mis understanding in the chat box with a guy on there last night that made me look an even bigger knob head than normal Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: August 27, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »

I have an account but the software is too tilting. Not played there for a long while!

Transcript of misunderstanding pls?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: August 27, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »

Transcript Huh??

Basically I was sat on a table with a guy and we both had mates playing on another one. We were both chatting away whilst watching this other table. His mate gets AA in a 3 way pot and knocks the others out. The guy who I was sat with and had been chatting to pleasently then pops up on his mates table with "Bbbbbbboooooooommmmmmmm and wiiiiiiiiiiii" etc which I ain't a big fan of..
Then he posts "see you Stato you so deserved that".
So then I post on our table "which one of those guys who went out was Stato"
He replies "Huh?Huh?"
I then tell him he is out of order abusing you especially as he weren't even on that table. Tell him how decent you are and what a prick he is being........
Turns out he posted see you Sato and was playing with his mate on Saturday and was telling him he deserved to win a seat Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: August 27, 2012, 01:10:10 PM »

I really really enjoyed today. One of the major things I love about playing poker for a living is waking up everyday and everyday having the chance to win a LOT of money! Not just on sundays, but everyday, you can win 2k, 3k, 4k, and to me, that's still a lot of money to win in a day.

Now sunday is a different kettle of fish. On sunday you really can win a lot of money. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Playing for that much money is so fkn exciting I love it! And watching your friends play for it, and supporting them, and backing people, and watching them get close. It's brilliant.

Poker's not a team game, but it really feels like one when you're all grinding in a room together, or speaking over skype/facebook, sweating each others finals, cheering each other on etc - it really feels like we're all in it together. Right now for example Thigh is still in the bigger162, 30 left, with 40k ftw, and we've all busted everything, he's the last man standing, and we're all cheering him on so hard. I really love that aspect of poker, and I can imagine how lonely and insular it could be without it. I don't know what I'd do if I had no-one to rail me or sweat with me or nobody to talk to about my poker wins and losses! Would be much less fun!

And of course, 95% of the time we all go to bed disappointed, we've bricked our big sweat, or we've just had a bad day all round, and that's what I feel now - but I loved it. I love the chance, the possibility and that excitement is still with me now as I switch off for the night. And we know there's always tomorrow to get it back, or next week to try again...

Yeah 2,3,4k is still alot of money to win in a week, month, year, day for me as well. Well done, love hearing u #stilllovingthegame.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: August 27, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »

I really really enjoyed today. One of the major things I love about playing poker for a living is waking up everyday and everyday having the chance to win a LOT of money! Not just on sundays, but everyday, you can win 2k, 3k, 4k, and to me, that's still a lot of money to win in a day.

Now sunday is a different kettle of fish. On sunday you really can win a lot of money. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Playing for that much money is so fkn exciting I love it! And watching your friends play for it, and supporting them, and backing people, and watching them get close. It's brilliant.

Poker's not a team game, but it really feels like one when you're all grinding in a room together, or speaking over skype/facebook, sweating each others finals, cheering each other on etc - it really feels like we're all in it together. Right now for example Thigh is still in the bigger162, 30 left, with 40k ftw, and we've all busted everything, he's the last man standing, and we're all cheering him on so hard. I really love that aspect of poker, and I can imagine how lonely and insular it could be without it. I don't know what I'd do if I had no-one to rail me or sweat with me or nobody to talk to about my poker wins and losses! Would be much less fun!

And of course, 95% of the time we all go to bed disappointed, we've bricked our big sweat, or we've just had a bad day all round, and that's what I feel now - but I loved it. I love the chance, the possibility and that excitement is still with me now as I switch off for the night. And we know there's always tomorrow to get it back, or next week to try again...

Yeah 2,3,4k is still alot of money to win in a week, month, year, day for me as well. Well done, love hearing u #stilllovingthegame.
Sad       I so wanted you to be the guy who owns Ocean Finance and played the one drop

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: August 27, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »

I played the DTD head hunter yesterday. It's a 60+20+5reg fee bounty comp, with a 50k guarantee. Looked pretty decent, and I'm sure it would've been, but I wasn't in very long!

I don't know how easy it is to implement software changes, but surely the money it cost would be negligible compared to the revenue increased traffic would generate.

For me it's the popups that are the main thing, and not being able to type in bet sizes. Anyway, the comp looked like good value and the satellites they run on there of course are amazing value. It's not DTDs fault about the software of course, and I'm sure they've been told plenty of times about the issues from "moaning poker players"!

Getting really excited about the £500 now...gonna be immense!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: August 27, 2012, 01:29:55 PM »

Sad       I so wanted you to be the guy who owns Ocean Finance and played the one drop
So you only interested in me when you thought I had money.... pffffft 
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9849 on: August 27, 2012, 01:31:05 PM »

No of course not...... Are you female?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #9850 on: August 27, 2012, 01:34:27 PM »

LOL. although my moobs have grown considerably in recent years I still consider myself very much male. 
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: August 27, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »

LOL. although my moobs have grown considerably in recent years I still consider myself very much male. 
Ok interest is now officially ended Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #9852 on: August 27, 2012, 01:45:15 PM »

Lol. I will try and move on.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #9853 on: August 27, 2012, 03:50:48 PM »

Do you ever get problems from sites if you are all playing from the same ip address?

yeh confirmed sicko.

no not for mtts, i know grinders that have trouble when they all play 24tables of 100nl on stars so have to use dongles etc. mtts its allowed cos the fields are so big and sometimes u just end up on yr mates table and just have to play.

i was wondering about this and occaisionally will plug in my phone and use my internet through that way have stars ever said anything? i can imagine it happens more int eh bigger smaller field comps were two grinders live together etc...

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: August 27, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »

yeh confirmed sicko.

i was wondering about this and occaisionally will plug in my phone and use my internet through that way have stars ever said anything? i can imagine it happens more int eh bigger smaller field comps were two grinders live together etc...

stars have never said anything because its their rules to allow it. There's some boundary where its allowed to register same comps from same IP, maybe for 180mans its not allowed, but any MTTs its fine, something like that.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: