blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:00:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2563089 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9000 on: July 23, 2012, 08:04:47 PM »

Decided to go to Colombia 6th - 30th August. See Medellin for a couple of days before the main event starts, get settled etc. Then win the main, the spend the last 18 days travelling around the country. Probably only time to get to two or three spots in that time, will be tough to chose where, but the Sierra Vevada Del Cocuy is the number one priority - looks incredible: http://tinyurl.com/cb8z7ds

Hang on a sec thought you were having bankroll issues 2 days ago?  Surely that wasn't just a ruse to increase the responses on your diary?

I won a package mate. Living out there will be cheaper than living here anyway. Used to get by on $15 a day in south america, hotels, food transport!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9001 on: July 23, 2012, 08:13:30 PM »

Decided to go to Colombia 6th - 30th August. See Medellin for a couple of days before the main event starts, get settled etc. Then win the main, the spend the last 18 days travelling around the country. Probably only time to get to two or three spots in that time, will be tough to chose where, but the Sierra Vevada Del Cocuy is the number one priority - looks incredible: http://tinyurl.com/cb8z7ds

Hang on a sec thought you were having bankroll issues 2 days ago?  Surely that wasn't just a ruse to increase the responses on your diary?

I won a package mate. Living out there will be cheaper than living here anyway. Used to get by on $15 a day in south america, hotels, food transport!

How much do you have to pay your butler though whilst you're out there?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9002 on: July 23, 2012, 08:21:59 PM »

Jeeves next assignment!

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #9003 on: July 23, 2012, 09:23:46 PM »

Well done on ur Sat win, enjoy the experience

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #9004 on: July 23, 2012, 10:06:28 PM »

Some of my friends were there last year and had a great time. Goes without saying be careful in Bogota if you pass through there, if you can speak any Spanish there is some incred shippage to be had apparently. Several guys I know that have traveled far more than me put Colombian girls at the top of the list in the beauty stakes.  Lips Sealed

sorry to say it sir but no no no no noooo...

In the Southern American continent we're looking to Lima and Caracas for the beauties... Columbian women are considered the 'trolls' of the lot.  Which to be fair is insane as they are absolutely stunning.  We have 4 or 5 guys in my office who've gone to Lima and Caracas for 2-6week jobs with work and then spent the next 6 months back and forward in order to woo a lady into marriage and bring her and her massive family back with them.

Either way, Can't throw a stone anywhere in SA without hitting a 9 in my experience. Enjoy yourself boyo...

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #9005 on: July 23, 2012, 10:09:13 PM »

Some of my friends were there last year and had a great time. Goes without saying be careful in Bogota if you pass through there, if you can speak any Spanish there is some incred shippage to be had apparently. Several guys I know that have traveled far more than me put Colombian girls at the top of the list in the beauty stakes.  Lips Sealed

sorry to say it sir but no no no no noooo...

In the Southern American continent we're looking to Lima and Caracas for the beauties... Columbian women are considered the 'trolls' of the lot.  Which to be fair is insane as they are absolutely stunning.  We have 4 or 5 guys in my office who've gone to Lima and Caracas for 2-6week jobs with work and then spent the next 6 months back and forward in order to woo a lady into marriage and bring her and her massive family back with them.

Either way, Can't throw a stone anywhere in SA without hitting a 9 in my experience. Enjoy yourself boyo...

LOL well I haven't been but Brazil and Colombia are the 2 that get quoted to me most often, quite fancy Colombia myself tbh  Smiley
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #9006 on: July 23, 2012, 10:23:16 PM »

Can't I be on looking for visa's? I'm ain't taking credit cards, if you know what I mean En Cuba la cosa esta dura But the woman get down, if you know what I mean
En Colombia women got everything on Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen In Brazil, is freaky big o' booty And they bounce, blue, yellow and green

Read more: PITBULL - INTERNATIONAL LOVE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/international-love-lyrics-pitbull.html#ixzz21U0tbLQG
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #9007 on: July 23, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »

Can't I be on looking for visa's? I'm ain't taking credit cards, if you know what I mean En Cuba la cosa esta dura But the woman get down, if you know what I mean
En Colombia women got everything on Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen In Brazil, is freaky big o' booty And they bounce, blue, yellow and green

Read more: PITBULL - INTERNATIONAL LOVE LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/international-love-lyrics-pitbull.html#ixzz21U0tbLQG

He really is a talentless smut-wafter, that Pitbull.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #9008 on: July 23, 2012, 11:00:00 PM »

Could have sworn it was 'and their thongs, blue yellow and green' meh
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #9009 on: July 23, 2012, 11:08:30 PM »

Well done on the package, best of luck out there Smiley
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9010 on: July 23, 2012, 11:20:08 PM »

PM these sort of compliments in future please

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
prettygreen

View Profile
« Reply #9011 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »

A
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #9012 on: July 23, 2012, 11:58:22 PM »

Did not take you long to get back on the saddle.
What about the business. Does the Columbia thing put back the launch date?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #9013 on: July 24, 2012, 02:13:44 AM »

Took me 10 minutes to work it out. loool Yep +1 to prettygreen, A*
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9014 on: July 24, 2012, 03:02:22 PM »

Well done Alexis, would snap join you if... and if....and if.
Have an amazing time!

Pages: 1 ... 597 598 599 600 [601] 602 603 604 605 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: