blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 490416 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: September 21, 2014, 05:52:14 PM »

gotta be buying money laying 0 0 every game. will score tons and let in tons. def will be fun to watch this year.

would love to know what  one of the experts that post on blonde, redarmi arbboy etc, would give for utd to go rest of the prem season without drawing 0 0.

If you base the average 0-0 price for the rest of the season around the 14/16/1 mark on average it would be about a 5/1 shot roughly for no 0-0 for remaining 33 league games.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: September 21, 2014, 06:10:07 PM »

Anybody home?

Shell-shocked

Can't begin to describe the feeling.

I keep expecting the manager to rip off a latex mask and reveal himself to be Kevin Keegan.

LVG is supposed to be a master tactician but he seems to have decided that asking any of the squad to do some defensive work would be beneath them.

Doubt we'd surrender a two goal lead under Moyes.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: September 21, 2014, 06:25:18 PM »

This goes deeper than the manager. He just doesn't have the personnel. All our defenders are looking around at each other looking for someone to take the lead.

Drop RVP and Rooney- both haven't done anything recently and need some time out after World Cup.

Play mata and Di Maria behind Falcao and two proectecting the back 4

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: September 21, 2014, 06:27:14 PM »

The fact he has started slow in every one of his last five jobs is surely enough reason not to panic

That front four will win you a lot more games regardless of the defence
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: September 21, 2014, 06:30:35 PM »

I also think this Leicester team are a bit better than people give them credit for.  They have come up with 100 points (statistically proven to be a good bench mark for premiership survival historically) and have spent well over the summer relatively to other new comers.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: September 21, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »

The fact he has started slow in every one of his last five jobs is surely enough reason not to panic

Setting aside Holland, one league title in 15 years..er with Bayern, wpwp. add Holland in and it's 2

Massively over rated and ludicrously arrogant imho

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: September 21, 2014, 09:20:51 PM »

Anybody home?

Shell-shocked

Can't begin to describe the feeling.

I keep expecting the manager to rip off a latex mask and reveal himself to be Kevin Keegan.

LVG is supposed to be a master tactician but he seems to have decided that asking any of the squad to do some defensive work would be beneath them.

Doubt we'd surrender a two goal lead under Moyes.

Would do well to get a 2 goal lead under Moyes...

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: September 21, 2014, 09:23:04 PM »

Pulis should get the Manure job.  The current front line could do whatever it liked every game and Tony just focus on the back 5 and Manure would be unstoppable.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1913 on: September 21, 2014, 09:23:32 PM »

Setting aside Holland, one league title in 15 years..er with Bayern, wpwp. add Holland in and it's 2

Massively over rated and ludicrously arrogant imho

Totally this i'm afraid. Didn't see much of them at the world cup but from what I did it seemed he had a Dutch team of very capable football players yet his tactics were to get Kuyt pinging balls into the box from about 35 yards out.
malt vinegar

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: September 22, 2014, 07:55:40 PM »

result like that is the perfect excuse for lvg to start up the 5 at the back again if there was enough players available - dont think there will be for wknd

embarrassing the way they imploded never seen anything like it - 1 terrible decision n they all saw there arses - pub sides dont do that

rooney showed hes not captain material losing it like that - fergie had it right about him should have been flogged last summer

things i would like to know - whats lvg scribbling away at all game , whys giggs always sniffing his fingers and are all coaches and backroom superglued into there seats in the dugout

that ref should be struck off for a game or 2 aswell

positives - di maria can play a bit

any opinions on blackett -  i think hes got the makings of a decent player hes just been hung out to dry by experienced full internationals got no help off them at all. could finish him off this.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: September 22, 2014, 08:01:56 PM »

Hopefully not too far behind by xmas, and he needs to do about 100m on defenders in January.

They should contact that bloke who got 900k on 'No' to get them on over 4.5 every week, and hopefully make enough to pay for a couple of them.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: September 22, 2014, 08:09:10 PM »

One centre half is all we need. Jones/Evans are both decent enough players but they need a world class centre half to play with.

I also think that playing two up top is not the way to go. Pick Falcao or rvp and stick with them. I still believe having mata and di Maria behind Falcao is the way to go with two holding midfielders filling on for when the fullbacks get forward. Rvp and Rooney haven't been good enough- simple as that.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: September 22, 2014, 10:49:34 PM »

result like that is the perfect excuse for lvg to start up the 5 at the back again if there was enough players available - dont think there will be for wknd

embarrassing the way they imploded never seen anything like it - 1 terrible decision n they all saw there arses - pub sides dont do that

rooney showed hes not captain material losing it like that - fergie had it right about him should have been flogged last summer

things i would like to know - whats lvg scribbling away at all game , whys giggs always sniffing his fingers and are all coaches and backroom superglued into there seats in the dugout

that ref should be struck off for a game or 2 aswell

positives - di maria can play a bit

any opinions on blackett -  i think hes got the makings of a decent player hes just been hung out to dry by experienced full internationals got no help off them at all. could finish him off this.

Perhaps you don't remember Bryan Robson or Roy Keane?

Blackett has some learning to do and as we observed last season, if you change the defence every game and lack a defensive midfielder you will create problems. It can't be good for the lad to be as exposed as he is being.

Yesterday was a freakish result, maybe lessons will have been learnt. I certainly hope so.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: September 22, 2014, 10:53:44 PM »

I really don't care about his performance as a captain. He's just not influencing games like he used to. When he was younger he used to be able to dribble the ball and be a general nuisance more recently he's controlled the game with his distribution. We are getting neither at the moment. He either gives the ball away or gets tackled too easily

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
malt vinegar

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: September 23, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »

rooneys ranting and raving and general attention seeking after giving the ball away for the 3rd goal himself is whole different ball game to robson and keane. they would do it before the worst happened he was doing after it happened. if he wanted to make a point to the players it should have been after the pen but he was too busy losing his shit with the ref.

rooney should look closer to home to his own control, passing and shooting - typical scouser always blaming somebody else

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:06:37 PM by malt vinegar » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: