blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:22:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  staying alive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: staying alive  (Read 5632 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 12:43:37 AM »

thanks for moving it rich but your timing's terrible, as I just told claire by pm I've run out of hot chocolate and have to wait until morrisons opens again so nothing to update really

I've got some sparkling water, blackberry and blueberry flavour, to see me through the night. I don't see this as cheating as I'm using water to make the choc anyway

that's pretty  major news worthy of this thread, now in it's rightful place on the rail imo

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2011, 12:53:18 AM »

I'm using 2 different shop bought products bought in individual (or twin, I'll get to that later) sachets as this allows a variety of flavours

firstly there's options. they cost 30 pence in morrisons or you can get 7 for £1.50 in a special offer they're running at the moment. if you forget to get them from morrisons then you can get them from the sainsbury's local which is closer to my house but they cost 35 pence from there, no special offer and you can only choose mint or belgian chocolate. if you remember to get them from morrisons you can also choose orange, hazlenut, white chocolate (really weird and watery and not at all chocolatey), coconut (I don't like coconut), caramel and banana

the second choice is from cadbury. they do twin packs for 49 pence or 3 for a pound if you can be bothered to go to asda (I can't). they have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, choc mocha and chocolate fudge. chocolate fudge is my favourite

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2011, 01:13:21 AM »

Blatant I'll see if I can get a diary through without it seeming like a diary via a random topic thread.
The-Crow
~*v*~ (_)? ~*v*~

loves SkyPoker

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2011, 01:18:17 AM »

If I read anymore about hot chocolate

I will start a sausage thread giving weekly details of which supermarket has the best offers

I could do a spread sheet

Be afraid, be very afraid

don't let all this stuff scare ya.  its all a bit of fun
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2011, 01:47:32 AM »

Morning Gatso!!

Thought I'd pop along and say hiya in your diary know that I can find it ;o)

Anyway, the answer is mushrooms! If you had nothing else, mushrooms contain sufficient nutrients to sustain you. Though personally I'd prefer the hot chocolate route!!

GL in your quest  thumbs up

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 01:50:37 AM »

Pretty sure my eyes are decieving me. Was sure this was a lounge thread. Correcting.

Blue text
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 01:52:18 AM »

Pretty sure my eyes are decieving me. Was sure this was a lounge thread. Correcting.

[/thread]

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »

mushrooms contain sufficient nutrients to sustain you.

xx

Rot, pap, piffle, twaddle and poppycock

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011, 01:59:46 AM »

[/thread]

WTF?!  We campaigned hard for this thread to be in the rail!!!  Even Gramps was for it so you'd better sort yerself out lively Mr. Cf!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011, 05:41:35 AM »

If Gatso dies of starvation I will put it in BoB.

Carry on son.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011, 06:53:08 AM »

If you were to attempt to live off hot chocolate and then went to Morrison's to buy hot chocolate, and then forgot to buy hot chocolate, then I'd take that as an indication that attempting to live off hot chocolate was not a very good idea.

So I would nip into Sainsbury's Local and buy some peanut butter. I believe you can live off peanut butter, I'm just not sure for how long....

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 03:56:35 PM »

I know I shouldn't really post on here what with it being in the wrong place and everything but people really need to be warned. options are doing a limited edition ginger flavour and it's one of the most disgusting things I've ever had. don't do it kids

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »

I know I shouldn't really post on here what with it being in the wrong place and everything but people really need to be warned. options are doing a limited edition ginger flavour and it's one of the most disgusting things I've ever had. don't do it kids

I don't know why anyone would drink that options crap anyway.  proper hot choc ftw

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: